Construction - Site Manager jobs
168 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- CharlestonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Our client is a multifamily developer and general contractor, who is growing rapidly in the North Carolina and South Carolina market. With a major project breaking ground in Charleston, SC, our client is rapidly expanding. Our client is looking for a Lead Superintendent to provide on-site leadership for major multifamily projects.
- National Multifamily Developer and General Contractor
- Firm rapidly growing, seeking a Lead Super to join their SC/NC operation
Our client is an established and growing General Contractor with two locations in Eastern Mass. They are well-known in the market for completing significantly sized projects primarily in healthcare and multifamily residential construction. They are currently looking to bring construction superintendents aboard to support a significant backlog of work.
WashingtonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD120,000
- Mid-Sized General Contractor Seeking Experienced Superintendents
- Multifamily Residential Construction Focus
This GC is seeking a Superintendent with experience on education projects, ideally in the DMV. The position exists due to the quantity of work the contractor has recently taken on as well as the amount of work currently in the pipeline for 2017.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- DC-based GC seeking Super with education construction background
- Join a mission-driven construction company dedicated to the community
National Commercial General Contractor based in Texas is looking for a Healthcare Superintendent to oversee projects ranging from $100,000 to $1 Billion. Client has a solid pipeline in Healthcare for the next 5 years.
DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD120,000
- Looking for an Commercial Construction Superintendent with healthcare experience
- Growing pipeline of projects valued between $15M to $200M
The client is a general contractor with a strong presence across the Texas market and a growing pipeline of ground up commercial projects. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent for the Dallas market.
CharlottePermanentUSD80,000 - USD125,000
- Texas general contractor with a strong pipeline of projects
- Looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent
Our client is a top general contractor throughout NC & SC, who has undertaken major projects throughout the Charlotte area. Their health care and commercial projects range in size $5M to $100M+. Our client is rapidly taking on projects and need well qualified superintendents to grow with the firm.
JacksonvillePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Rapidly growing general contractor based out of Charlotte, NC
- Health care division is seeking well qualified superintendents
The Superintendent will be responsible for key projects around the Jacksonville area and the Florida region. In addition to running the day to day operations of the project, the superintendent will manage relationships with subcontractors to ensure that the project is completed safely, on-time, and on-budget.
MiamiPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Top 5 National Multifamily Developer/Builder
- Competitve Base Salary and Benefits
We are currently representing a mid-sized General Contractor that has a fantastic reputation in the construction industry. They focus on a range of multifamily projects, including market rate, student housing and assisted living. The Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing a wood frame, high density wrap project in South Florida.
NashvillePermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- National Multifamily GC firm with projects across the Southeast
- Great opportunity with a substantial pipeline across the Southeast
Multiple openings for Superintendents and Traveling Superintendents with a well established General Contractor that has a strong project pipeline for the Southern region of the United States.
DallasPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Strong General Contractor with pipeline throughtout the south east.
- Great opportunity for a traveling Superintendent looking for ground up projects.
We are currently representing a mid-sized General Contractor that has a fantastic reputation in the construction industry. They focus on a range of multifamily projects, including market rate, student housing and assisted living. The Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing a wood frame, high density wrap project in North Texas.
- Well established local general contractor with over 70 years of experience
- Great opportunity for Superintendents ranging from 5 to 10 years experience