Construction - Site Manager jobs
150 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
A Commercial Interiors Superintendent located in Manhattan is required to drive productivity on various commercial interior projects.
- GC with great reputation looking for a lead superintendent
- NYC based, family owned and operated GC in the business for decades
This general contractor has been in the industry fro 20+ years and are very well known. They are looking to bring on a Superintendent to help support the growth of their business and who are looking to accelerate their career. If you are looking to make a mark on a business this could be the place for you.
CantonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Influence a growing general contractor
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Seeking a Superintendent in the Canton area with at least 3 years of building and construction experience who will be able to hit the ground running on a multi-million dollar project. This position will involve dealing directly with clients, project managers, and sub-contractors to ensure the project will meet deadlines and budget.
NashvillePermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Opportunity to run multi-million dollar ground up and fit out projects
- Upward mobility as well as chance to bring on own team underneath you
Construction company based in Nashville, TN, is seeking a seasoned Superintendent to help build out their Multifamily division in the area. They specifically have a 4 story podium/mixed use development online.
DenverPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Nashville-based Construction Firm expanding Multifamily presence
- Strong Superintendent needed for upcoming local podium apartment project
National General Contractor seeks Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents for upcoming Multifamily Mixed-Use Development in Denver, CO.
DurhamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- General Contractor with national presence seeks Multifamily Superintendents
- Podium and Wrap style projects in the Denver market
Our client is a general contractor local to the Raleigh-Durham area. With annual revenues just under $50m annually, our client is focused on relationships and projects only in the Raleigh-Durham area. The culture of my client is one that is extremely team and family oriented. Projects range in size from $1m - $25m.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD81,000
- Family owned general contractor focused solely on the Raleigh-Durham area
- Projects range in the commercial and renovation space
Consistently lead projects through comprehensive completion by establishing aggressive dates and schedules
DallasPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Well-established multifamily developer
- Actively searching for a Lead Assistant Superintendent
The Multifamily Construction industry is booming in Dallas, TX, and my client is seeking strong Assistant Superintendents to join them in their new construction of wrap, podium and garden style Apartments.
DallasPermanentUSD90,000 - USD115,000
- Assistant Superintendents needed for new construction of Multifamily projects
- Fast growing general contractor with strong pipeline in Southern region of U.S.
My client is a top general contractor seeking Traveling Superintendents to complete Multifamily projects from cradle to grave.
FloridaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Top Multifamily General Contractor seeks Traveling Superintendents
- Ground up construction of garden style, wrap and podium apartments
This company is extremely well-known in the multifamily construction market and has built thousands of units across the Southeast region over the past several years. As an Assistant Superintendent with this organization, you will be supporting a student housing project from the very beginning, all the way through to completion.
- General Contractor that has a well-established multifamily division
- Looking for an Assistant Superintendent that can travel the Southeast