Construction - Site Manager jobs
258 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- BaltimorePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
Mid-sized DC-based GC looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to the team. Position offers a chance to work on a wide variety of projects and quickly move into a full Superintendent role. Position is based out of the office in Baltimore, MD.
TampaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Assistant Super role with large, DC-based GC expanding their Baltimore office
- Opportunity to work on a variety of $30M+ ground-up projects in the area
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Tilt Wall Superintendent to join a leading Commercial General Contractor as they continue with their pipeline of work across the South East.
- Exzciting opportunity to join a leading GC covering the South East
- Ideal for Construction Superintendents with Tilt Wall experience
Based in New York, NY with commercial projects throughout Manhattan and surrounding areas of New York
- GC firm specializing in commercial interiors
- Core market projects range from $5 million to $25 million
Our Client is in beginning stages of ground up commercial builds. The client focuses on large, big box projects.
- Commercial Ground Up Construction
- General Contractor with an impressive pipeline
Our Client specialized in ground up residential construction in New York city and the surrounding areas.
- General Superintendent oveseeing all trades
- Ground Up Residential Projects
Leading Colorado-based General Contractor is looking to bring a Superintendent on to their team with 5-10 years of experience. Projects are ground up and typically range in value from $20M to $60M.
- Leading Colorado-based Commercial General Contractor
- Seeking a Superintendent with 5-10 years of experience
Seeking a qualified Superintendent with a minimum of 5 years of experience working on ground up projects valued from $20M+.
ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD91,000
- Colorado-based Commercial General Contractor with growing project pipeline
- Looking for a Superintendent with experience working on projects valued $20M+
The Project Superintendent is solely responsible for and will be held accountable for the timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. Project Superintendent shall schedule all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors, as well as ensure their completion of work within time allowed.
AustinPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Excellent relationship with owner and VP of company
- Great culture. Keg in the office!
Austin-Based General Contractor with a growing pipeline
Looking for a Class A Corporate Interiors Superintendent in the Austin Market
DetroitPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Austin-Based General Contractor with a growing pipeline
- Looking for a Class A Corporate Interiors Superintendent in the Austin Market
Immediate start for a General Superintendent with broad project experience. A company renown for repeat business, my client is a household name in the General Contractor sector.
- Looking to invest in future leaders
- Projects - Multi-family, High-rise, Commercial up to $500 million in value