Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD115,000 - USD125,000
Small Growing Company Seeking Experienced Engineering Manager.
WestboroughPermanentUSD110,000 - USD145,000
- Must have 5+ years of experience in engineering management
- Electronics Manufacturing Experienced Preferred
Michael Page is partnering with an $80 million organization that manufactures best in class products within automated equipment. Due to growth and a loyal customer base, the company is looking to expand and build out an engineering team near Westborough, MA. The Lead Manufacturing Software Engineer is a critical member of the core engineering team.
**Must be willing to live in Europe for up to 3 months for product knowledge transfer**
- Opportunity to grow into management position within company
- Must be willing to live 3 months overseas
Plan and execute functions of the technical teams. Interact with customers, vendors, and management personnel to oversee engineering processes.
- Oversee technical team at leading electronics contract manufacturer!
- Manage production of customized circuit boards
Spearhead new innovations, enhance speed and agility while remembering their roots.
Be recognized as an industry leader through innovative solutions and proprietary technologies.
Achieve world-class manufacturing efficiency and strive towards best in class processes in all functions.
Build strong strategic partnerships with customers and suppliers.
Be responsible to communities, the environment and be committed to being an employer of choice.
- one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision engineered components
- Great location in the heart of San Francisco
My client is looking to add a senior design engineer to their office in Houston!
- My client is looking to hire a senior design engineer to their team in Houston!
- Great opportunity with strong growth and stability!
This company is a global automated equipment manufacturer and sees annual revenue of $80 million. They are looking for a technically excellent Lead Electrical Engineer to hire as one of the core technical leads in a brand new US team. This individual will be charged with building a team within the first 18 months.
*First 3-6 months will be based in Europe, all expenses paid.
- Exciting opportunity to build up Electrical function of new Engineering division
- $80 million company with brand new US team
Small but growing company is seeking experienced Electrical Engineer.
FoxboroughPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- PCB Electronic Design Experience
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree
Michael Page is partnering with a Global Manufacturing Company just south of Boston, MA. This growing company is seeking R&D Engineers with metals/metallurgy experience and Mechanical Engineering backgrounds.
- Metals/Metallurgy experience required
- Opportunity to join a global, stable company
Provide technological leadership in the development for plastic joining products, including substantial responsibility for both hardware and software, from concept, through design and development, and into production
- Immediate need for Electrical Engineer!
- Electrical Engineer - Global Organization
Lead mechanical engineering and design efforts, focused on machine and product design. Maintain design integrity of standard products and provide engineering support to production and customers.
- Electronics Experience Preferred
- Exciting opportunity to be lead engineer