Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
80 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Global materials science company seeking Engineers experienced with Tooling Design to join their standout engineering team.
- Opportunity for mobility within global materials science company
- Position with exposure to all facets of the business
The Director of R&D will be responsible for leading, staffing, and managing the R&D team. The ideal candidate will have vast professional experience in the medical industry as well as having background knowledge of chemicals. Additionally, the ideal candidate will lead and direct intellectual property/exploratory research development. Also the candidate should show excellent communication skills since they will be dealing with upper management.
BridgeportPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Director of R&D for Medical Device Company
- Director of R&D will be responsible for leading, staffing, and managing R&D Team
The Senior Project Engineer is the technical resource on a product development or sustaining engineering team. The position is responsible for ensuring that project objectives are met accurately and on time. Responsibilities include design, development, testing, troubleshooting, technical documentation, transfer to manufacturing & support of manufacturing, and conformance to all relevant regulations.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD135,000
- A leading medical device company located near the Bridgeport, CT area
- Hiring a Senior Project Engineer - Electrical Design
Opportunity launch a new product line at with well funded medical device startup company.
YoungsvillePermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Work on a medical device product that can impact millions around the globe
- Renovated, cutting-edge office in Boston, MA
Seeking an experienced Design Engineer to improve processes within our manufacturing facility.
HartfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Ability to grow within a very successful organisation
- Great company culture
The Design Engineer will join teams that work with our customer's unique set of specifications and requirements; it is this customer-based focus which is integral to our success. Additionally, the successful applicant will have 2-5 years previous experience.
- Design Engineer
- Design Engineer for a leading Aerospace Supplier
Integral member of the R&D team, responsible for leading small projects to design and develop plastic and metal components and materials.
InternationalPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Minimum of 3 years hands on design experience
- BS or MS in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering required
Material science company seeking to add Mechanical Engineer to their engineering team.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD95,000
- Reports to Site Vice President
- Located in Lincoln, RI
The Mechanical Engineer-Plant Engineering will be responsible for supporting the equipment operations for a manufacturing facility. Meeting the value stream's commitment to the systems and equipment related to global manufacturing. The role will support a large team of engineers in the implementation of short and long term improvement strategies that will enable more effective and efficient Engineering performance.
MeridenPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Our client is a expnentially growing company near Providence.
- Opportunity for growth, promotion, and complete autonomy
The Senior Electrical Test Engineer will have responsibility for the development of manual & automated testing systems which include electrical design, automation software development, troubleshooting and maintaining documentation.
- Ability to obtain security clearance is REQUIRED
- RELOCATION packages available
- Leading aerospace company located near the Meriden, CT area
- Hiring a Senior Test Engineer - ability to obtain security clearance REQUIRED