Engineering & Manufacturing - Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
- ProvidencePermanentUSD90,000 - USD115,000
This national materials solutions Manufacturer is looking to add a Director of Plant Engineering to manager all facility engineering in their Providence, RI location.
- Seeking Engineers with Capex Budgeting/Capital Equipment Maintenance experience
- Opportunity to oversee/manage plant's Manufacturing teams
Small but growing company is seeking Engineering Manager to come onboard!
- Great Opportunity with Growing Company!
- Must have Bachelors Degree and relevant experience
This is a full time position.
-Responsible for the general work required in building, rebuilding and repair of plant buildings, equipment and machinery
-Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery through computer read-outs
Melrose ParkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD105,000
- *Immediate Need - Full time- Full benefits with Leading American Manufacturer*
- Excellent opportunity with Leading supplier within the Electrical Industry!!
The Sr. Project Engineer, Serialization will be responsible for specifying, developing and implementing serialization solutions to existing and new automated equipment for an aseptic manufacturing facility. The Sr. Project Engineer, Serialization shall manage projects from conception through completion, determine requirements needed for performance, compliance and interfacing with the other cross functional groups. Must maintain cGMP and EU compliance.
- $30B Global Health Care Company
- Seeking Sr. Project Engineer to lead NEXT-gen packaging line upgrade