Engineering & Manufacturing - Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
- BridgewaterPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
The Director, Manufacturing - Hospital reports to the Vice President, Global Manufacturing and is responsible for assisting the Vice President in managing all aspects of the Hospital unit on a global basis. Keeps the Vice president informed of all plant issues and coordinate timely resolutions. Rationalize Hospital instrument manufacturing internally vs. CMO.
ProvidencePermanentUSD90,000 - USD115,000
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- The position will oversee and execute manufacturing strategies
This national materials solutions Manufacturer is looking to add a Director of Plant Engineering to manager all facility engineering in their Providence, RI location.
- Seeking Engineers with Capex Budgeting/Capital Equipment Maintenance experience
- Opportunity to oversee/manage plant's Manufacturing teams
Small but growing company is seeking Engineering Manager to come onboard!
- Great Opportunity with Growing Company!
- Must have Bachelors Degree and relevant experience
This is a full time position.
-Responsible for the general work required in building, rebuilding and repair of plant buildings, equipment and machinery
-Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery through computer read-outs
- *Immediate Need - Full time- Full benefits with Leading American Manufacturer*
- Excellent opportunity with Leading supplier within the Electrical Industry!!