Engineering & Manufacturing - Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
- ProvidencePermanentUSD90,000 - USD115,000
This national materials solutions Manufacturer is looking to add a Director of Plant Engineering to manager all facility engineering in their Providence, RI location.
DallasPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Seeking Engineers with Capex Budgeting/Capital Equipment Maintenance experience
- Opportunity to oversee/manage plant's Manufacturing teams
The Plant Quality Manager is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the FMCG, Food & Beverages, and Consumer Goods industry. Our client is looking for an Plant Quality Manager with extensive experience in implementing and establishing plant regulatory and quality programs, involving product quality, food safety and overall sanitation of the facility.
- Plant Manager/Quality Manager/Quality Assurance/Plant Regulatory
- Food & Safety/Quality & Compliance/Plant Operations/Plant Maintenance
Small but growing company is seeking Engineering Manager to come onboard!
TexarkanaPermanentUSD42,000 - USD54,500
- Great Opportunity with Growing Company!
- Must have Bachelors Degree and relevant experience
The Maintenance Supervisor role is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the Food & Beverages industry. Our client is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to support the industrial maintenance, safety, compliance, and operations facility of a large scale food production company.
- Maintenance Supervisor/Production Maintenance/Facilities Maintenance
- Food & Beverages/Consumer Goods/HVAC
This is a full time position.
-Responsible for the general work required in building, rebuilding and repair of plant buildings, equipment and machinery
-Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery through computer read-outs
Melrose ParkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD105,000
- *Immediate Need - Full time- Full benefits with Leading American Manufacturer*
- Excellent opportunity with Leading supplier within the Electrical Industry!!
The Sr. Project Engineer, Serialization will be responsible for specifying, developing and implementing serialization solutions to existing and new automated equipment for an aseptic manufacturing facility. The Sr. Project Engineer, Serialization shall manage projects from conception through completion, determine requirements needed for performance, compliance and interfacing with the other cross functional groups. Must maintain cGMP and EU compliance.
CambridgePermanentUSD125,000 - USD180,000
- $30B Global Health Care Company
- Seeking Sr. Project Engineer to lead NEXT-gen packaging line upgrade
A small but exponentially growing company in Cambridge is looking to add an Engineering leader to their team to manage all of the technical programs for their innovative products.
- Start-up electronics firm looking to add a key leader
- Looking for a highly motivated and talented engineering trendsetter
My client is an international leading manufacturer of closures for beverage containers and other purposes. It operates from 30 plants globally and is one of the world's largest providers of closure solutions for the FMCG market.
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Industry leading plastic closure solutions organization