Engineering & Manufacturing - Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management / Technical Manager jobs
- YonkersPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
Under the direction of the Maintenance Superintendent, the Electrical Supervisor is responsible for leadership of the Process Control/Instrumentation and Electrical systems for the refinery. The Supervisor is also responsible for maintaining the technical expertise of assigned employees, monitoring their skill sets and development of training plans.
BridgewaterPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Fantastic work life balance, great company culture, 401K and competitive salary
- Great way to progress your career
The Director, Manufacturing - Hospital reports to the Vice President, Global Manufacturing and is responsible for assisting the Vice President in managing all aspects of the Hospital unit on a global basis. Keeps the Vice president informed of all plant issues and coordinate timely resolutions. Rationalize Hospital instrument manufacturing internally vs. CMO.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- The position will oversee and execute manufacturing strategies