Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
170 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobAlhambraPermanent
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
Hands on quality engineer needed to the lead the quality team in and implement quality procedures and systems
- Seeking a hands on, lead quality engineer!
- Great opportunity for career growth
Hands on engineer needed to the lead the quality team in overseeing the implementation of all quality procedures and systems plant-wide
NapervillePermanentUSD62,000 - USD78,000
- Metals company that works with some of the biggest brands in science!
- Great opportunity for career growth
This Sanitation Supervisor must posses a strong understanding of Food Safety Statement while delivering training, and performing work responsibilities in accordance with Safety & Security policies and training requirements. They will deliver food training on HACCP, Listeria, GMP, FSSC, Blood borne Pathogens, and Food Safety. Additional items will include: SSOP's, Chemical Handling, and Proper Shovel Handling.
AndoverPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- $17 billion in annual sales as of 2015!
- Client has just invested $67M for facility expansion!
This position would lead Quality Systems and New Product Development within the entire organization. The Principal Quality Engineer reports to the Sr Director of Quality with ample opportunity to grow and build a team under him/her.
- Leads Quality Systems and New Product Development within the entire organization
- Seeking candidates with a BS in Engineering + 8 years of medical device Quality
This position will play a key role with all parts of the organization from or New Product Development teams driving reliability and quality through to the customer's experience using its products. Additionally, this position will set and drive standards in working methods to resolve issues.
- Seeking candidates with 5+ years of NPD & Lead Quality Engineer experience.
- This position offers a full relocation package for qualified candidates.
Support Food Safety programs including conducting inspections and audits and daily verification of HACCP and Food Safety records. Deliver ongoing GMP and food safety training. Prepare for annual SQF audit by being audit-ready at all times.
HopkintonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Full time, direct-hire role!
- Massive opportunity for professional growth!
This position will be responsible for leading quality engineering activities associated with new product development, quality systems and risk management on devices.
CambridgePermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Seeking candidates with direct exposure of NPD as a Quality Engineer
- This company is a top-rated medical manufacturer based in the Worcester County.
Our client is a well established international software company near Cambridge, MA. They are currently looking to hire a Quality/Regulatory Manager - Medical Device with experience in ISO 13485 and EU regulations. This person would work within the legal department and be the champion for taking a software organization to Medical Device regulations.
InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- ISO 13485 and FDA experience
- Software as a medical device
Our client is a medical device company near Merrimack that is looking to hire a well rounded Quality Engineer to join their team. The culture is highly collaborative and has an "all hands on deck" mentality, so this type of candidate would be ideal.
- 100% company paid medical insurance premiums
- Hands on quality position with exposure to all facets of quality