Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobAlhambraPermanent
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
Growing organization expanding their Quality function.
BostonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD145,000
- Growing Company!
- Exicting Opportunity
Director of Quality - Consumer Electronics for dynamic and fast paced company within the consumer goods sector. Hardware/Electrical background required as well as high volume production experience. Some travel to China.
KankakeePermanentUSD78,000 - USD90,000
- High volume consumer goods
- Electrical/Hardware background required
This organization is a national leading producer of dehydrated ingredients. My client places a high priority on integrity, sustainability, work life balance, & continuous improvement. 2017 is expected to be another growth year for the business with strategic acquisition initiatives ahead.
WalthamPermanentUSD110,000 - USD150,000
- One of the most saught out companies to work for!
- Quality Assurance Manager overseeing a team of 7!
Our client is a medical device manufacturing company that is a technology leader. Looking to add a Sr. Quality Assurance Manager - ISO 13485 to lead all Quality functions for the organization. This individual will be the Quality Champion amongst the entire organization and facilitate creating extraordinary products for their customer base.
- Medical Device, ISO 13485 experience required
- Lead the quality functions within medical device company
Opportunity for a Quality Control Supervisor to join our client a global metals company . This position requires that you be a hands-on supervisor and oversee the day to day inspection responsibilities on the manufacturing floor.
AndoverPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Immediate need for Quality Supervisor
- GLobal company seeking Quality Supervisor
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company located near Andover, MA. They boast a distinct technology and product that makes them a stand out in the industry, and they are looking to hire a Lean Quality Manager that can facilitate creating excellent products. Experience in continuous improvement initiatives is highly preferred.
- BS Degree Required
- Local Candidates
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality leader who will assist with the development, adaptation and execution of the quality strategy to make sure key business objectives are met promptly and accurately. This position will lead a team of Quality professionals across multiple sites and will report to the VP of Global Operations.
- No Pharma or Chemical experience!
- Mid-sized company that continues to grow!
Leading contract manufacturer serving the medical, commercial, and aerospace industries, seeking a Quality engineer to help develop and implement quality improvements and lean initiatives.
- Exciting opportunity for Quality Engineer*- great growth potential
- Leading manufacturer seeking Quality Engineer!
Our client is an electrical components manufacturing company with highly skills engineering team and top quality products out to market. Currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer who has industry experience to act as mentor to junior engineers and grow within the company.
- Engineering Degree required
- Electronics and/or aerospace background highly preferred