Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
131 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- ExeterPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company located in southern NH. They are currently looking to hire a Sr. Quality Engineer to join a small medical device manufacturing company that can wear many hats and be entrenched in the day to day of production from a quality standpoint.
- ISO 13485 experience
- Small medical device company, hands on type of position
A leading food and beverage manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Exciting QA Manager role within the food and beverage industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science preferred + 3-5 years experience
Provide Technical and Program leadership to ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established company, international and governmental regulatory standards, agency guidelines, and customer requirements by implementing and maintaining quality assurance policies, processes, procedures and controls.
InternationalPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Major Aerospace Organization
- Join a Technical and Leadership Program and Grow Your Career!
Provide Project Management and Quality Assurance oversight to CAPA activities and other activities within the Quality Compliance department.
AustinPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Seeking medical device quality engineers with 3+ years of experience.
- World-class medical device manufacturer based in NH
The QA Manager will implement, develop and oversee all Quality and Food Safety programs. The QA Manager will assist in R&D functions and other various QA responsibilities.
NashuaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,000
- Exciting new role with a Global Food and Beverage company
- Looking for a dynamic Quality Manager to implement Food and Safety protocol
This position will work in conjunction with the CEO to lead as the Quality representative for top customers on a global scale. He/she will be responsible for all electronic products globally, determining final decisions on product quality including sub-standard and counterfeit assessment on a global basis.
- Seeking Quality Engineers with a background in electronics manufacturing.
- This startup has grown to a worldwide provider of electronic components.
The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring that all quality standards and duties are met. This position oversees testing of processes and products as well as the implementation of policies and procedures.
BostonPermanentUSD145,000 - USD170,000
- Work with one of the leading pacjkaging companies in teh indusrty.
- Collaborate team with quality opportunities
Michael Page is partnering with a global organization that boasts $550m in revenue. This organization is looking to hire a change agent for Quality and Compliance as it relates to medical device regulations and ISO 13485, both domestically and internationally.
NashuaPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
- Proficiency in Domestic and European regulations for Medical Device required
- Quality Leader for $550m Global Organization
Our client is an industrial manufacturing company located in southern NH. They are currently looking to hire a Quality Engineer to join an established quality department and add some technical depth from a statistical analysis front.
MiddleboroughPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- ISO 9001 experience
- Engineering degree preferred
Our client is looking to hire a Quality Engineering Manager to join a well established organization. The company is contract manufacturing company with stable financials and a well established customer base. The ideal candidate will have a strong engineering background and open to transformational leadership, with the ability to be hands on and support manufacturing.
- ISO 13485 medical device experience required
- Engineering background highly preferred