Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
155 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobAlhambraPermanent
My client is looking for a Quality Manager that implement the quality standards of the Group. This position reports directly to the Group Technical Director and will have total support from the Headquarters.
NewburyportPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Quality Systems, ISO 9001, Audits
- Safety, Process, 5S, CAPA
Small, global Medical Device company seeking Senior Quality Engineer to ensure quality of life changing products.
BostonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Ensure the quality of global medical device product lines
- Report directly to the Quality Manager
Our client is a start-up company in the consumer electronics industry with a high-tech product. Poised to launch this year, they have a newly created position for a Product Quality Manager - Post Market. The ideal candidate will have strong quality experience, has high volume manufacturing experience, and can bridge the gap between customer feedback and engineering/manufacturing.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- High-tech consumer goods start-up company
- Engineering degree required
Our client is a start-up company in the consumer electronics industry with a high-tech product. Poised to launch this year, they have a newly created position for a Consumer Goods - Product Quality Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong quality experience, has high volume manufacturing experience, and can bridge the gap between customer feedback and engineering/manufacturing.
WindsorPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Innovative robotics start-up company
- Engineering, consumer goods, and china manufacturing experience required
The Quality Engineer is responsible for managing multifunctional/cross-departmental tasks including drawing review, development of inspection techniques/instructions, material review and disposition, trend analysis, and corrective/preventative actions. The Quality Engineer provides assurance that the team's policies and practices are adhered to or revised as necessary to ensure compliance with customer, regulatory, and quality management system requirements within the scope of the position defined herein.
DanburyPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Aerospace & Defense
- Quality Control
The Lead Quality Engineer will provide quality engineering support in the production of medical device products, and facilitate the application of production and process controls including continuous improvement. This candidate will provide quality engineering support to various manufacturing sites and contract manufacturers when process changes are required.
MiddletownPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- A leading medical device company located near the Danbury, CT area
- Looking to hire a highly technical Lead Quality Engineer
The Quality Manager plans, coordinates, creates and directs quality assurance programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate associates.
SteelePermanentUSD130,000 - USD140,000
- A leading industrial electronics manufacturing company
- Looking to add a highly technical Quality Manager to their team
The main function of the Quality Manager is overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's Quality Management System, while also providing leadership for a team of quality engineers.
New HampshirePermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Global company looking for Quality Manger due to increase in production
- Looking for techincally savy individual with great leadership skills
Our client is a medical device company in Southern NH that is looking to hire a well rounded Quality Engineer to join their team. The culture is highly collaborative and has an "all hands on deck" mentality, so this type of candidate would be ideal.
BostonPermanentUSD11,000 - USD125,000
- Opportunity to wear a lot of hats in a small medical device company
- 100% paid medical premiums
Our client is a high-tech start-up company located in Greater Boston and are going through a transition that will facilitate further growth. As a result, they have a need to hire a Sr. Quality Engineer - NPD with a focus on New Product Development and transitioning to high volume manufacturing. This position is a ground up opportunity that will be one of the first Quality roles in the organization and assist in building a quality department.
- Expertise in overseeing products from R&D through high volume manufacturing
- Engineering degree and NPD experience required for high-tech start-up company!