Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD105,000
The Quality Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for a variety of Quality Assurance activities related to coated product and process improvement. Specific functional areas include, but are not limited to design and execution of DOEs, qualifications and validations.
- Seeking candidates with process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) experience.
- This company is a global contract manufacturer for the medical device industry
The Supply Chain& Procurement Manager with Process Improvement skills is responsible for overseeing procurement of indirect material inventory typically $10MM to $25MM in spend.
BedfordPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Lean Six Sigma Skills or Process Improvement Knowledge a PLUS
- Supply chain management & Sourcing Skills
This position is responsible to drive pro-active risk reduction, quality improvements, problem resolution, failure analysis, root cause and corrective action, and facilitate continuous process improvements with assigned suppliers. This position will provide quick reaction support for Quality and Delivery related issues, plan and execute supplier audits performance reviews, as well provide regular feedback and technical support to assigned suppliers.
SpringfieldPermanentUSD60,000 - USD100,000
- This company provides electronic components for the healthcare industry.
- Seeking Supplier Quality Engineers working with Oracle R12 software
The Senior Quality Engineer shall be responsible for the support of the Organization in its quest to produce quality products, which meet customer requirements, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements. The Sr. QE will also work to continually improve processes and support the quality management system.
- Seeking a Quality Engineer with a background in injection molding.
- Position opened due to the company's growth in the medical and aerospace markets
Global manufacturing company, supplying metal, wire and cable products to industrial markets, experiencing continuous growth! Seeking a hands on Process Engineer to join their growing team.
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Supplying to Industrial Industries
Global manufacturing company, specializing in metal products, seeking a hands on Process Engineer to join their team! Great opportunity for growth, and to make an impact.
BedfordPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- Global manufacturing company
- Specializing in metal products
The Process Quality Engineer will drive reviewing records from production and testing; reviewing quality records for product development; developing routine quality records, quality system procedures or test methods.
YonkersPermanentUSD75,000 - USD120,000
- Our latest client is a rapidly growing drug delivery device provider.
- This position will gain cross functional exposure to biomedical engineering.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer leads, coordinates, and completes a variety of cross-departmental projects related to the core manufacturing processes. Is responsible for initiating, planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering/continuous improvement activities within area of assigned responsibility.
WalthamPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- Multiple openings for company looking to drive their CI initiatives
- Six Sigma trained BB/GB
This position will support New Product Development, serve as the quality representative on-site, interface and act as customer liaison with customers, and perform batch record reviews. The engineer will essentially drive quality support thought-out the life-cycle of the product.
ChelmsfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Process Quality role which supports the entire product lifecycle.
- Waltham-based company which has been praised for organic growth.
This role will provide and analyze statistical information for process & quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples on the floor. The Process Quality Engineer will work throughout the entire life-cycle of products to identify key areas of improvement. This position will be a key drive on the production floor and at times assist with leading the Quality & Process Team.
- Our client is a NASDAQ-listed consumer products manufacturer North of Boston
- Seeking a manufacturing, process or quality engineer with 2+ years of experience