Facilities Management jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- ChicagoTemporaryUSD50 - USD65 per hour (USD103,992 - USD135,190)
Get your foot in the door with a global CPG company right in the heart of the Chicago Loop! This highly visible role will oversee a 100,000+ sq. foot facility and all of its operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility, expand your skill set, and advance your career!
- Get your foot in the door with a global CPG organization downtown!
- Advance your career with a high visibility role and direct reports
My Client is looking for a skilled Truss Plant Manager within the building material industry looking for their next building material management opportunity. Individual must have Truss plant experience and 3-5 management experience within building materials and must be looking to work with a successful family-owned company to grow their markets and grow within the company.
InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- competitive Salary/Commission plans, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, a
- Competitive pay with room for growth and opportunity
The Operations Leader (3rd shift) will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing operations for a manufacturing facility. Meeting the value stream's commitment to the systems and equipment related to global manufacturing. The role will support a large team of Process Engineers in the implementation of short and long term improvement strategies that will enable more effective and efficient Engineering performance.
HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- A chance to join a global leader in a critical Manufacturing role
- Opportunity for growth, promotion, and complete autonomy
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the maintenance and facilities across student housing departments. The AVP, Facilities Management will focus on maintaining strong relationship with vendors, collaborate with cross functional teams, maintain HSE/Quality, and preventative maintenance with equipment and regulatory compliance.
- Campus Living/Student Housing
- Facilities Management/Maintenance Manager
Chief Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing overall operations in accordance to company policies and procedures.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Great opportunity at growing nonprofit
- Must have 5+ years of building engineering experience
Participates in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and eliminate down time for a food manufacturing plant. Third and second shift available.
New YorkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
New development seeking a Director of Engineering to see through construction stages and building engineering after final stages.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Engineering Leadership in Construction Environment Required
- Multi site responsibility
Large company seeking forward-thinking Director of Engineering with experience in commercial, residential, of hospitality sectors.
- Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
Large mixed use develop seeking Director of Engineering to lead building engineering and operations as Director of Engineering.
NorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000
- Great Opportunity at Growing Company!!!
- Must Have 5 years Experience in Similar Leadership Role.
Without direct supervision, will generate, grind and/or polish, clean and inspect optical components prior to the assembly of precision optics using a variety of equipment, verify accuracy of finished product, as well as support processes and product development. Some of the tasks for this position may be performed in a clean room environment.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Fine tune your skills within one of the worlds most high tech corporations
About Michael Page Facilities Management- articleMichael Page has a proven track record of placing facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. We know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the resume and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
We recruit for facilities management professionals in the following types of roles:
- Facilities Management Service Providers
As part of PageGroup we have global reach with 155 offices in 35 countries, we are well-positioned to help you make a move overseas or find you talent from anywhere in the world.If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Commercial Management
- Facilities Management
- General Management (site or regional)
- Health & Safety
- Soft & Hard Services
Latest JobsSenior Facilities ManagerChicagoTemporaryUSD50 - USD65 per hour (USD103,992 - USD135,190)Truss Plant Manager- MUST HAVE TRUSS EXPERIENCEAnthonyPermanentNight Shift Operations Leader-3rd ShiftInternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000AVP, Facilities Maintenance ManagementHoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000Chief EngineerNew YorkPermanentMaintenance MechanicHartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000Director of Engineering (Construction)New YorkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000Director of EngineeringNew YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000Director of EngineeringNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs