Facilities Management jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Santa MonicaPermanent
Under the direction of the executive management team, the Assistant Property Manager oversees the maintenance of approximately 80 commercial/industrial properties and is directly involved with all aspects of property management operations and daily administrative tasks.
AbilenePermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Oversee the maintenance of approximately 80 commercial/industrial properties
- Involved with all aspects of property management operations&daily administration
This role's main responsibilities include managing the Maintenance Department and coordinating activities in the Installation, Maintenance and Repair of the equipment along the production line. The right candidate will need to not only supervise but also be hands on with the equipment and procedures.
- A promising new role with a Multi-National Food and Beverage company
- Opening due to extreme growth withing the organization
The Handyman will serve under the onsite Superintendent, responsible for Facilities Maintenance, and Customer Service for a 400+ unit residential luxury apartment building
EdisonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Top NYC Developer looking for a Handyman to step into a major role
- Growth opportunity with highly reputable NYC Developer
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings.
EdisonPermanentUSD33,000 - USD42,000
- Career growth, competitive salary, 401k, and outstanding benefits
- Be part of a very stable organization
Installation of manufacturing tools and related equipment. Service and repair of plant equipment, facilities, and grounds.
Corpus ChristiPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable orgainzation
- Outstanding work-life ballance, company culture, and growth potential
Door Shop Manager will be responsible for all aspects of employee management including, but not limited to production management of the shop, insuring all safety procedures are being followed while also maintaining quality control and inventory control of the product.
StamfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Work with a family owned company
The Senior Transition Manager is responsible for delivering successful relocation projects while also
acting as an experienced figure on other projects for both clients.
The Senior Transition Manager will have proven expertise in high-quality project delivery across a
range of sectors and also the ability to manage and train staff on a day to day basis. He/she will be
expected to manage or oversee several concurrent projects.
StamfordPermanentUSD45,000 - USD60,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organization
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
The job holder is responsible for undertaking tasks to support the Project team as a whole in the
successful delivery of workplace transition services for each of our clients.
ChicagoTemporaryUSD50 - USD65 per hour (USD103,992 - USD135,190)
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within a global organization
- Great benefits, work life balance, and opportunity for travel
Get your foot in the door with a global CPG company right in the heart of the Chicago Loop! This highly visible role will oversee a 100,000+ sq. foot facility and all of its operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility, expand your skill set, and advance your career!
- Get your foot in the door with a global CPG organization downtown!
- Advance your career with a high visibility role and direct reports
My Client is looking for a skilled Truss Plant Manager within the building material industry looking for their next building material management opportunity. Individual must have Truss plant experience and 3-5 management experience within building materials and must be looking to work with a successful family-owned company to grow their markets and grow within the company.
- competitive Salary/Commission plans, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, a
- Competitive pay with room for growth and opportunity
About Michael Page Facilities Management- articleMichael Page has a proven track record of placing facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. We know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the resume and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
We recruit for facilities management professionals in the following types of roles:
- Facilities Management Service Providers
As part of PageGroup we have global reach with 155 offices in 35 countries, we are well-positioned to help you make a move overseas or find you talent from anywhere in the world.If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Commercial Management
- Facilities Management
- General Management (site or regional)
- Health & Safety
- Soft & Hard Services
Latest JobsAssistant Property Manager - Commercial&Industrial PropertiesSanta MonicaPermanentMaintenance SupervisorAbilenePermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000HandymanManhattanPermanentMaintenance SupervisorEdisonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000Maintenance MechanicEdisonPermanentUSD33,000 - USD42,000Space PlannerStamfordPermanentUSD45,000 - USD60,000Senior Transition ManagerStamfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000Door Shop Manager (EXP Required)Corpus ChristiPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000Senior Facilities ManagerChicagoTemporaryUSD50 - USD65 per hour (USD103,992 - USD135,190)View More Jobs