Facilities Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the maintenance and facilities across student housing departments. The AVP, Facilities Management will focus on maintaining strong relationship with vendors, collaborate with cross functional teams, maintain HSE/Quality, and preventative maintenance with equipment and regulatory compliance.
- Campus Living/Student Housing
- Facilities Management/Maintenance Manager
Large company seeking Facilities and Property Manager for large commercial building.
- Bachelors Degree Required!
- 6+ Years of Facilities, Property, or Building Operations Management Experience
Chief Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing overall operations in accordance to company policies and procedures.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Great opportunity at growing nonprofit
- Must have 5+ years of building engineering experience
Participates in the maintenance of the plant and equipment resulting in top production efficiency and eliminate down time for a food manufacturing plant. Third and second shift available.
New YorkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
New development seeking a Director of Engineering to see through construction stages and building engineering after final stages.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Engineering Leadership in Construction Environment Required
- Multi site responsibility
Large company seeking forward-thinking Director of Engineering with experience in commercial, residential, of hospitality sectors.
- Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
Large mixed use develop seeking Director of Engineering to lead building engineering and operations as Director of Engineering.
NorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000
- Great Opportunity at Growing Company!!!
- Must Have 5 years Experience in Similar Leadership Role.
Without direct supervision, will generate, grind and/or polish, clean and inspect optical components prior to the assembly of precision optics using a variety of equipment, verify accuracy of finished product, as well as support processes and product development. Some of the tasks for this position may be performed in a clean room environment.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Fine tune your skills within one of the worlds most high tech corporations
The Workplace Transition Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering successful Workplace change projects for global clients . As a Workplace Transition Project Coordinator, not only will you receive full training in the processes, but will also gain a unique insight into a diverse cross-section of businesses, a large number of which are global, blue-chip companies!
- Project Coordinator- Design
- Project Coordinator needed !
Our client are looking to add a highly organized Project Coordinator / Contract Manager to their team in Shelton, CT. This individual is the key contact for the CEO and Director of Operations regarding one of the company's largest accounts. This position offers great exposure to senior company executives as well as prominent clientele.
- Project Management Experience a Plus
- Extremely Strong Organization Skills a MUST
About Michael Page Facilities Management- articleMichael Page has a proven track record of placing facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. We know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the resume and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
We recruit for facilities management professionals in the following types of roles:
- Facilities Management Service Providers
As part of PageGroup we have global reach with 155 offices in 35 countries, we are well-positioned to help you make a move overseas or find you talent from anywhere in the world.If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Commercial Management
- Facilities Management
- General Management (site or regional)
- Health & Safety
- Soft & Hard Services
Latest JobsAVP, Facilities Maintenance ManagementHoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000Chief EngineerNew YorkPermanentMaintenance MechanicHartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000Director of Engineering (Construction)New YorkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000Director of EngineeringNew YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000Director of EngineeringNew YorkPermanentOptical Fabrication TechnicianNorwalkPermanentUSD35,000 - USD45,000Project Coordinator- Global Design and Relocation FirmNorwalkPermanentProject CoordinatorSheltonPermanentView More Jobs