Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the maintenance and facilities across student housing departments. The AVP, Facilities Management will focus on maintaining strong relationship with vendors, collaborate with cross functional teams, maintain HSE/Quality, and preventative maintenance with equipment and regulatory compliance.
- Campus Living/Student Housing
- Facilities Management/Maintenance Manager
Chief Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing overall operations in accordance to company policies and procedures.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Great opportunity at growing nonprofit
- Must have 5+ years of building engineering experience
The position of Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager will be tasked with directing and managing all fixed plant maintenance operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance and quality while maintaining a safety first attitude. This position requires management resources in adherence with all company standards, policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all federal and state regulations, including OSHA, MSHA, TCEQ etc.
- Plant maintenance manager needed for large aggregate facility!
- Ready-mix experience is preferred but not a must! OSHA, MSHA, TCEQ regulations!
CAFM Administrator will be responsible for undertaking tasks to support the Project team as a whole in the successful delivery of workplace transition services for each of our clients.
- Global Space Planning Company seeking CAFM Admin
- CAFM Admin - urgent hire