Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- StamfordPermanentUSD95,000 - USD120,000
A Building & Facilities Manager is required in Stamford, CT to oversee the late stage build and subsequent management of a commercial office building in Stamford for our client, the sole tenant.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Building & Facilities Manager
- Commercial Office based in Stamford
The position of Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager will be tasked with directing and managing all fixed plant maintenance operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance and quality while maintaining a safety first attitude. This position requires management resources in adherence with all company standards, policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all federal and state regulations, including OSHA, MSHA, TCEQ etc.
- Plant maintenance manager needed for large aggregate facility!
- Ready-mix experience is preferred but not a must! OSHA, MSHA, TCEQ regulations!
CAFM Administrator will be responsible for undertaking tasks to support the Project team as a whole in the successful delivery of workplace transition services for each of our clients.
- Global Space Planning Company seeking CAFM Admin
- CAFM Admin - urgent hire
Our client is a leading Global Financial Services firm seeking an Interim Senior Facility Manager for the Real Estate and Property team for the NYC HQ.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing change initiatives to increase performance across all core & non core services.
- Temp to Perm opportunity with a Global Financial Services business
- Strategic managment of all services lines for a Class A commerical office in NYC