Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- ChesterTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
Under the supervision of the Director of Housing Operations, performs a variety of administrative duties to support the operations of the Low Income Public Housing program as applicable. The responsibilities include tenant interviews, recertification, maintaining tenant files and answering tenant inquiries via telephone or personal inquiries. In addition, the applicant will also file, prepare reports, and type correspondences as needed.
GaithersburgPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Excellent Position with a Non-Profit for someone with Public Housing Experience
- must be a Certified Occupancy Specialist
The job holder is responsible for undertaking tasks to support the Project team as a whole in the
successful delivery of workplace transition services for each of our clients.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within a global organization
- Great benefits, work life balance, and opportunity for travel
Under the direction of the executive management team, the Assistant Property Manager oversees the maintenance of approximately 80 commercial/industrial properties and is directly involved with all aspects of property management operations and daily administrative tasks.
EdisonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Oversee the maintenance of approximately 80 commercial/industrial properties
- Involved with all aspects of property management operations&daily administration
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings.
StamfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Career growth, competitive salary, 401k, and outstanding benefits
- Be part of a very stable organization
The Senior Transition Manager is responsible for delivering successful relocation projects while also
acting as an experienced figure on other projects for both clients.
The Senior Transition Manager will have proven expertise in high-quality project delivery across a
range of sectors and also the ability to manage and train staff on a day to day basis. He/she will be
expected to manage or oversee several concurrent projects.
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organization
- Competitive salary, excellent work life ballance
My Client is looking for a skilled Truss Plant Manager within the building material industry looking for their next building material management opportunity. Individual must have Truss plant experience and 3-5 management experience within building materials and must be looking to work with a successful family-owned company to grow their markets and grow within the company.
- competitive Salary/Commission plans, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, a
- Competitive pay with room for growth and opportunity