Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Compensation & Benefits jobs
As the Benefits & Payroll Associate, you will take full ownership of our employee benefits and define our payroll processes. You will be an advocate for the employee and a partner to our vendors and third party administrators ensuring best-in-class benefits and perks.
- Join a collaborative People Team
- Competitive salary, 401k, full-stocked kitchen
The Global Compensation Analyst plays a key role in the administration of the compensation program and analysis of data in PeopleSoft and other HR systems. This position reports to the VP, Compensation.
ManhattanPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Join a global company
- Global Comp experience a plus!
Create salary surveys; set benchmarking; and work on various compensation projects with the HR team
- Internet Media compnay seeks Compensation Analyst for NYC Office
- Strong excel skills required
The purpose of the Executive Compensation Analyst will be to partner on compensation initiatives with the VP of Compensation and other members of the Compensation team, with a focus on Executive Compensation. This individual should have previous experience with equities, and should be looking to continue their compensation career within the Executive Compensation space.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD75,000 - USD105,000
- Competitive base compensation and benefits
- Global investment bank
This position requires an individual with strong initiative, accountability and ownership, who possesses the ability and interest in providing a quality work product and innovative recommendations for solutions and productivity improvements.
- Must have experience managing year-end comp planning
- Must be open to long term assignment
This well rounded HR professional is responsible for managing the HRIS, payroll, and benefits functions for my client as well as affiliate and subsidiary companies. Supervises Payroll Specialist preparing and processing bi-weekly and monthly payroll (200+ employees). Works on the development of benefit programs for the operations in the U.S. Teams with brokers to evaluate and recommend new programs. Responsible for the processing of the accounting work for all welfare benefits and other HR-related expenses. Works as part of HR team on special projects serving Americas region.
- Join a well-established and stable company
- Gorgeous Midtown office, generous benefits package
This is a long-term assignment in HR for a world renowned IT solutions firm that will provide the right candidate with a wealth of experience.
- Globally Dominating IT Solutions company
- Long-term contract position giving you a wealth of experience in the industry!
This role needs a leader to manage and balance multiple responsibilities in regards to international compensation, benefits as well as HRIS training and implementation.
- Global Company Seeking Experienced HR Professional
- Fast Pace and Collaborative Team Environment
This person will be responsible for all areas for compensation for the US business.
GreenvillePermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- International Company Looking for Compensation Analyst
- Growth Opportunities Available
This position will lead all aspects regarding benefits, compensation and payroll.
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing company
- This role is a corporate business partner to the Head of HR and Operations