Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
11 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- ElmsfordPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is the main point of contact for personnel needs and provides general HR support to employees. The HR Generalist manages benefits administration, Union staffing activities, basic payroll support, and ensures that personnel practices are aligned with the Company's policies and procedures.
BrooklynPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Seeking mid-level HR professionals who are comfortable in a stand-alone role
- Bonus eligible - Permanent vacancy -
Facilitate a range of HR functions, from those relating to the day-to-day operations and non-union employees. Provide on-site leadership while collaborating with corporate HR staff to develop, implement, and evaluate ongoing Human Resources policies, procedures, and activities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of mid-sized construction company
- Serve as subject-matter expert and contact for all union matters
Reporting into the President, own soup-to-nuts HR for this mid-sized company.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Generalist with 3-4 years of experience needed
- Top Real Estate Firm is hiring!
The Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter will report directly to the Director of Human Resources. In this role, you will facilitate key administrative and HR functions. The ideal candidate will be organized, thorough, logical, patient, passionate about HR, and the mission of the online media firm. Key to success in this role will be an eager and hard-working candidate, with an adaptable and nimble approach.
- 5 month temp to perm role with online media firm
- Must be comfortable recruiting for editors, writers, analysts, sales, etc.
Leading global Non-Profit is seeking a dynamic Junior HR Generalist.
- Leading global Non-Profit
- Seeks dynamic Junior HR Generalist
Exciting opportunity for HR Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator- Great Growth Potential
- Established & Growing International Manufacturing Company
Working with the Head of HR, HR Manager and local management team to provide efficient and effective generalist HR service to Los Angeles office.
Mount VernonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Established Visual Effects Studio
- Global Organization
The HR Generalist/HRIS Specialist will work across the HR function to provide service to management and employees in line with company objectives.
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist / HRIS specialist!
- Manufacturing company in Westchester is looking for HR professional
My client is currently looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to manage the day to day functions of a growing hospitality company.
- Immediate Need for an Human Resources Generalist!
- HR Generalist Needed!
Leading Financial Services seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to report directly to the HR Manager. Should have experience with payroll, benefits, new hire orientation, and employee relations.
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Seeking an experienced HR Coordinator