Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners for an assigned portfolio/business line on a wide variety of employee relations issues to assist them in resolving of complex people management issues/problem ensuring ongoing compliance with internal / external requirements and a positive employee relations climate. (e.g. performance management, behavior management, leaves and accommodation, career & personal development, health and safety etc.)
InternationalPermanentUSD33,000 - USD37,000
- Publicly traded organization going through HR transformation
- Looking for a HR professional with broad generalist experience
The People and Culture Coordinator will be an advocate for all our employees, encourage and foster and environment of collaboration and performance, while observing the highest level of confidentiality.
- Join a fast paced hyper growth company and have a direct impact on the culture
- You will have the opportuntiy to join a new team and have room for career growth
Leverage your Analytical HR skills in this HRIS-focused Generalist role.
BrooklynPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Great company seeks Generalist with HRIS and Payroll skills
- Competitive salary, 401k, benefits, PTO!
Facilitate a range of HR functions, from those relating to the day-to-day operations and non-union employees. Provide on-site leadership while collaborating with corporate HR staff to develop, implement, and evaluate ongoing Human Resources policies, procedures, and activities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of mid-sized construction company
- Serve as subject-matter expert and contact for all union matters
Reporting into the President, own soup-to-nuts HR for this mid-sized company.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Generalist with 3-4 years of experience needed
- Top Real Estate Firm is hiring!
The Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter will report directly to the Director of Human Resources. In this role, you will facilitate key administrative and HR functions. The ideal candidate will be organized, thorough, logical, patient, passionate about HR, and the mission of the online media firm. Key to success in this role will be an eager and hard-working candidate, with an adaptable and nimble approach.
- 5 month temp to perm role with online media firm
- Must be comfortable recruiting for editors, writers, analysts, sales, etc.