Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
13 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
- ElmsfordPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is the main point of contact for personnel needs and provides general HR support to employees. The HR Generalist manages benefits administration, Union staffing activities, basic payroll support, and ensures that personnel practices are aligned with the Company's policies and procedures.
BrooklynPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Seeking mid-level HR professionals who are comfortable in a stand-alone role
- Bonus eligible - Permanent vacancy -
Facilitate a range of HR functions, from those relating to the day-to-day operations and non-union employees. Provide on-site leadership while collaborating with corporate HR staff to develop, implement, and evaluate ongoing Human Resources policies, procedures, and activities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of mid-sized construction company
- Serve as subject-matter expert and contact for all union matters
Reporting into the President, own soup-to-nuts HR for this mid-sized company.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Generalist with 3-4 years of experience needed
- Top Real Estate Firm is hiring!
The Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter will report directly to the Director of Human Resources. In this role, you will facilitate key administrative and HR functions. The ideal candidate will be organized, thorough, logical, patient, passionate about HR, and the mission of the online media firm. Key to success in this role will be an eager and hard-working candidate, with an adaptable and nimble approach.
- 5 month temp to perm role with online media firm
- Must be comfortable recruiting for editors, writers, analysts, sales, etc.
Leading global Non-Profit is seeking a dynamic Junior HR Generalist.
- Leading global Non-Profit
- Seeks dynamic Junior HR Generalist
Exciting opportunity for HR Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator- Great Growth Potential
- Established & Growing International Manufacturing Company
Serve as the main point of contact for HR and Operations-related inquiries.
- AdTech Startup
- Seeks mid-level Generalist that can thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous work place
Working with the Head of HR, HR Manager and local management team to provide efficient and effective generalist HR service to Los Angeles office.
- Established Visual Effects Studio
- Global Organization
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Genearlist to join its team on a temporary basis.
Mount VernonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Global financial services firm located in Manhattan
- Needs an experienced HR Generalist on a temporary basis
The HR Generalist/HRIS Specialist will work across the HR function to provide service to management and employees in line with company objectives.
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist / HRIS specialist!
- Manufacturing company in Westchester is looking for HR professional