Human Resources - HR Generalist jobs
12 Matching Jobs
HR Generalist jobs
Michael Page's client, a growing Manufacturing company is seeking a full-time HR Generalist to work withing the HR department, reporting directly to the HR Manager
- Report Directly to the HR Manager
- Join a growing Manufacturing company
Serve as the main point of contact for HR and Operations-related inquiries.
ElmsfordPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- AdTech Startup
- Seeks mid-level Generalist that can thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous work place
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist is the main point of contact for personnel needs and provides general HR support to employees. The HR Generalist manages benefits administration, Union staffing activities, basic payroll support, and ensures that personnel practices are aligned with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Seeking mid-level HR professionals who are comfortable in a stand-alone role
- Bonus eligible - Permanent vacancy -
Working with the Head of HR, HR Manager and local management team to provide efficient and effective generalist HR service to Los Angeles office.
- Established Visual Effects Studio
- Global Organization
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Genearlist to join its team on a temporary basis.
Mount VernonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Global financial services firm located in Manhattan
- Needs an experienced HR Generalist on a temporary basis
The HR Generalist/HRIS Specialist will work across the HR function to provide service to management and employees in line with company objectives.
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist / HRIS specialist!
- Manufacturing company in Westchester is looking for HR professional
My client is currently looking to add an experienced HR Generalist to manage the day to day functions of a growing hospitality company.
- Immediate Need for an Human Resources Generalist!
- HR Generalist Needed!
Leading Financial Services seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to report directly to the HR Manager. Should have experience with payroll, benefits, new hire orientation, and employee relations.
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Seeking an experienced HR Coordinator
The Human Resources Generalist will report to the Director of Human Resources and will support the overall HR function including employee relations, benefits, HRIS, training and performance management while focusing on recruitment. The position will work closely with staff and management team members in recruitment efforts while also being responsible for implementing HR programs and policies and procedures.
ManhattanPermanentUSD10,000 - USD120,000
- Human Resource Generalist
- Leading Beauty Company Seeks HR Generalist
Put your Generalist experience to use in this VP-level role for our financial services client! Touch on all areas of the HR function while placing an emphasis on Halogen training, Talent Management and Performance Management.
- VP-level Generalist needed!
- Experience with Halogen a plus!