Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
15 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Des PlainesPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,001
Our client is looking for an experienced HR individual to play a key part in driving their global HR initiatives.
Be a part of planning and implementing new policies and procedures across teams and borders! Regularly travel to different company locations to represent department leadership and strategy, primarily in the US and Canada.
Expand your leadership and human resource skill sets in this ever-evolving position!
- Fantastic Opportunity With An International Firm
- Lead Dynamic Team In A Leadership Role With Traveling Opportunities!
HR lead overseeing multiple locations in the Southern California region of an employee head count over 400 employees.
- CPG Manufacturing Organization
- Global Firm
Our client is looking for a hands-on payroll reporting & HR Analyst. This full time position requires payroll, accounting, analytical and problem solving skills, with a proven ability to work in a changing environment. This person will participate in running the bi-weekly payroll process, generate payroll reporting reports and will analyze data in support of business goals, provide HR reports, and ensures integrity of Human Resources data.
DallasPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- VP PAYROLL REPORTING & HRIS ANALYTICS - GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK
- Global Investment Bank Seeks VP Payroll Reporting & HRIS Analytics
A highly respecting, established manufacturing firm is seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead their HR function.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy working in a sole capacity and are happy to partner with other business divisions to roll out all federal, state and local employment laws.
CranfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- Rare opportunity to lead the HR function for an established manufacturing firm
- Ideal for candidates who enjoy working in a sole role
We are looking for a true INNOVATOR of HR - Someone who has experience implementing policy, thinking strategically, and offering a truly fantastic experience for candidates and employees alike.
This role will manage the Talent Acquisition and Generalist function for the entire operation.
- Fast paced, driven, and collaborative working environment
- Client growing at remarkable speed!
Currently seeking a results oriented Human Resources Manager to join our leadership team. Responsible for planning and delivering HR initiatives at multiple locations in Northern California. Will also be main lead for the vendor management of third party provider who employs a large amount of associates at these locations.
ManhattanPermanentUSD95,000 - USD110,000
- Manufacturing organization
- Publicly Traded, Global Firm
A global intimate apparel wholesaler/manufacturer headquartered in NYC is looking to hire a full time HR Manager. The successful candidate will be capable of working with and communicating with employees at all levels of the organization with a direct report to the principals of the organization.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Global Intimate Apparel Manufacturer
- Murray Hill, Manhattan, NYC
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and organizing all aspects of human resources operations with additional focus on key HR projects as required.
- Human Resources Manager
- Seeking an energic and experienced HR manager
Our client is a global investment bank and seeks a HRIS Manager for their NYC office. They are looking for a strategic HRIS business partner to be involved in all aspects of HRIS reporting and analytics.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD30 - USD35 per hour (USD62,395 - USD72,794)
- HRIS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- Global Investment Bank Seeks HRIS Manager
You will be responsible for a covering a 4-5 month maternity leave in an HR Manager capacity.
- 4-5 month maternity leave to start in February