Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
25 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and organizing all aspects of human resources operations with additional focus on key HR projects as required.
- Human Resources Manager
- Seeking an energic and experienced HR manager
Our client is a global investment bank and seeks a HRIS Manager for their NYC office. They are looking for a strategic HRIS business partner to be involved in all aspects of HRIS reporting and analytics.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD30 - USD35 per hour (USD62,395 - USD72,794)
- HRIS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- Global Investment Bank Seeks HRIS Manager
You will be responsible for a covering a 4-5 month maternity leave in an HR Manager capacity.
- 4-5 month maternity leave to start in February
The purpose of this role is to provide end to end Human Resources support to the US business in the New York office. The role is responsible for the administration of payroll and benefits, recruitment, performance management, remuneration, training and development, health and safety and other people initiatives. This role is also responsible for strategic initiatives within the US region, including graduate recruitment and being a strong contributor to global team initiatives.
InternationalPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Human Resources Manager
- Global Asset Management Firm Seeks Head of Human Resources for New York Office
My client is a family-owned restaurant business that has been around since 2005. They have been featured in The Voice, TimeOut New York, CHOW, ZAGAT, Food Network and the likes.
- Role is split 50/50 between Midtown Manhattan and Queens
Provide consultative, hands-on support to account leadership and HR leadership on key initiatives across the business. Build strong relationships with management and employees to provide effective HR guidance and ensure best practices.
MorristownPermanentUSD94,800 - USD120,000
- Partner with account leadership on key HR initatives
- Ensure best practices across overall business
This position will serve as a business partner to managers, supervisors, and employees across the organization by providing support in employee relations, performance management, organizational development, training, individual development planning and succession planning, recruitment/selection, and other workplace initiatives to drive operational excellence in the facility.
BostonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Relocation to Tennessee covered
- Must have 5 years of manufacturing experience
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for directing the HR function at the facility to achieve the following:
- Employee Relations strategies that foster a safe, productive and engaging work environment.
- Leading training initiatives to maximize site and employee performance.
- Ensure site compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide growth and opportunity for all employees.
ManhattanPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Seeking Human Resources Manager for immediate start
- Experience in manufacturing environment strongly preferred
The HR Manager is responsible for recruitment, employee engagement, performance & reward management and benefits administration for employees across our London and New York offices.
ManhattanPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Leading Management Consulting Firm seeks HR Manager
- HR Generalist with stand-alone experience wanted!
A stand-alone HR role providing generalist support with a focus on recruitment, HR Operations and Systems maintenance, and performance management. The HR Manager is responsible for recruitment, employee engagement, performance & reward management and benefits administration for employees across their London and New York offices.
- One of the word's leading managing consulting firms is hiring!
- Stand-alone HR Manager position in financial district