Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Michael Page is looking for a Executive Service Desk technician for a global technology client. The ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented administrator who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/ She will utilize their exceptional active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to resolve client issues while promoting a client-centric, full-service technology provider.
- Executive Service Desk Technician
- For Leading Global Technology Advisory
Post-sales implementation of security system products (Genetec, Milestone, Lenel, Software House, S2, Honeywell, DMP, Bosch, Axis, Keri Systems, Kantech, Exacq, Ubiquiti, Proxim, Firetide, AIPhone, Amag, Commend, HID)
Integrate network infrastructure in a multivendor environment
Configue and install network switches, routers, firewalls; servers and direct or network attached storage systems; video management server and access control server
- Lead Engineer responsible for integrating network in a multivendor environment
- Configure video management server & access control server application platforms
Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments, etc.
Experience in all aspects of imaging and application deployment to end user devices managed by the Firm (i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
Configuration, customization, implementation, testing, changes and operational support of the operating system and all deployed desktop and mobile applications.
- Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments
- SCCM, Active Directory, MobileIron, BES, iManage, Wise, Citrix, SQL