Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Post-sales implementation of security system products (Genetec, Milestone, Lenel, Software House, S2, Honeywell, DMP, Bosch, Axis, Keri Systems, Kantech, Exacq, Ubiquiti, Proxim, Firetide, AIPhone, Amag, Commend, HID)
Integrate network infrastructure in a multivendor environment
Configue and install network switches, routers, firewalls; servers and direct or network attached storage systems; video management server and access control server
- Lead Engineer responsible for integrating network in a multivendor environment
- Configure video management server & access control server application platforms
Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments, etc.
Experience in all aspects of imaging and application deployment to end user devices managed by the Firm (i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
Configuration, customization, implementation, testing, changes and operational support of the operating system and all deployed desktop and mobile applications.
RosemontPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments
- SCCM, Active Directory, MobileIron, BES, iManage, Wise, Citrix, SQL
The Chief Information Officer is to guide the board and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements in the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to their company so as to facilitate the success of the business.
- Distributor - Excellent Client Base
- Egaged Board and COO
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a fast growing technology company.
- #1 AV SOLUTIONS FIRM IN THE UK
- Be one of the first 5 years in the New York Office
As the business BA, work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers and Risk IT to get solutions implemented for:
- Comprehensive UI for Credit data, workflows and related adjustments
- Market/Credit Risk Data views and dashboards in a suitable BI tool such as Pyramid BI
- Business Process definition and workflows
- Work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers, and Risk IT
- Get your solutions implemented for various projects