Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- MiltonPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
Our client is looking to hire an IT Director to run the day to day operations of the IT function in addition to providing strategy to the overall organization for IT.
- Brand new IT Director role managing a 3 person team
- Opportunity to drive strategy and run the IT function for this growing team
Providing It support on a windows operating system while being able to mesh with all personalities
NewarkTemporaryUSD35 - USD45 per hour (USD72,794 - USD93,593)
- Great opportunity
- Great company
This position is key to growing the Research and Development, Product Development, and DevOpp teams. Be in control of the entire recruiting process while working with managers that value your expertise and opinion.
ManhattanPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Work for on of the top infrastructure performance management companies
- Work where your professional recruitment experience is Valued
Professional services systems deployment engineer with a global IT services firm.
ManhattanPermanentUSD1,000 - USD1,300 per day (USD259,980 - USD337,974)
- Customer facing Systems Deployment Engineering opportunity
- Certifications: IIS 7.5, IIS 8, and Web Server SSL
Our client is looking for a seasoned Sr. Engineer/Architect with a focus in Messaging Platforms to provide tier 3 engineering support.
- Sr. Engineer/Architect
- Focus on Messaging Platforms
Michael Page is looking for a Executive Service Desk technician for a global technology client. The ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented administrator who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/ She will utilize their exceptional active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to resolve client issues while promoting a client-centric, full-service technology provider.
- Executive Service Desk Technician
- For Leading Global Technology Advisory