Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This position will be globally responsible for the infrastructure, shared services and some application (Database and systems). This will have exposure to all C-level executives and also work with the business on merger and acquisitions.
- Financial services firm looking for CTO
- CTO for a well known trading firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a fast growing technology company.
- #1 AV SOLUTIONS FIRM IN THE UK
- Be one of the first 5 years in the New York Office
As the business BA, work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers and Risk IT to get solutions implemented for:
- Comprehensive UI for Credit data, workflows and related adjustments
- Market/Credit Risk Data views and dashboards in a suitable BI tool such as Pyramid BI
- Business Process definition and workflows
BostonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers, and Risk IT
- Get your solutions implemented for various projects
A leading Boston based Financial services company has an opening for a Senior IT Risk professional with a strong Infrastructure background.
New YorkPermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
- IT Risk, Infrastructure Risk
- banking ITIL Infrastructure architecture
Our client is an investment firm that is looking to add an IT Manager to their staff. This person will report to the CIO of the firm and manage a small team responsible for all IT operations.
- IT Manager reporting to the CIO of an investment Firm
- Excellent quality of life and full benefits
You will be responsible for providing outstanding and comprehensive user support to colleagues throughout the firm. Also, responsible for day to day IT system administration, account configuration and system configuration.
- Performance Based Culture
- $15 Billion AUM
The role is within the NA Regional Infrastructure team responsible for engineering design, implementation and support for all networking activities. Key strengths include in network architecture, management protocols, authentication practices, with an emphasis on security administration. Excellent operational monitoring and proactive maintenance orientation is also a requirement. This role manages implementation of current standards as well as recommendation of future standards. The network engineer will be responsible to communicate status and document architecture effectively.
- Senior Network Engineer with knowledge of networking hardware and software
- Global Company