Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Palo AltoTemporary
This will be a 6 month contract that will be on-site at a client in Palo Alto.
- 6 month contract at large management consulting firm
- UC Engineer will learn a lot in the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a fast growing technology company.
- #1 AV SOLUTIONS FIRM IN THE UK
- Be one of the first 5 years in the New York Office
As the business BA, work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers and Risk IT to get solutions implemented for:
- Comprehensive UI for Credit data, workflows and related adjustments
- Market/Credit Risk Data views and dashboards in a suitable BI tool such as Pyramid BI
- Business Process definition and workflows
BostonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers, and Risk IT
- Get your solutions implemented for various projects
A leading Boston based Financial services company has an opening for a Senior IT Risk professional with a strong Infrastructure background.
New YorkPermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
- IT Risk, Infrastructure Risk
- banking ITIL Infrastructure architecture
Our client is an investment firm that is looking to add an IT Manager to their staff. This person will report to the CIO of the firm and manage a small team responsible for all IT operations.
- IT Manager reporting to the CIO of an investment Firm
- Excellent quality of life and full benefits
You will be responsible for providing outstanding and comprehensive user support to colleagues throughout the firm. Also, responsible for day to day IT system administration, account configuration and system configuration.
- Performance Based Culture
- $15 Billion AUM