Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- NewarkTemporaryUSD35 - USD45 per hour (USD72,794 - USD93,593)
This position is key to growing the Research and Development, Product Development, and DevOpp teams. Be in control of the entire recruiting process while working with managers that value your expertise and opinion.
ManhattanPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Work for on of the top infrastructure performance management companies
- Work where your professional recruitment experience is Valued
Professional services systems deployment engineer with a global IT services firm.
- Customer facing Systems Deployment Engineering opportunity
- Certifications: IIS 7.5, IIS 8, and Web Server SSL
- Global End User Services team
- Supporting and problem solving complex issues in a dynamic enterprise desktop environment
- Exploit latest Microsoft technologies for improving Windows desktop environment for reliability and end user effectiveness
- Contribute effectively to projects and initiatives within and outside of the Infrastructure service teams.
ManhattanPermanentUSD1,000 - USD1,300 per day (USD259,980 - USD337,974)
- Providing support to the service desk and VIP users
- SCCM, Active Directory, Bit Locker, Office 365, Skype for Business
Our client is looking for a seasoned Sr. Engineer/Architect with a focus in Messaging Platforms to provide tier 3 engineering support.
- Sr. Engineer/Architect
- Focus on Messaging Platforms
Michael Page is looking for a Executive Service Desk technician for a global technology client. The ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented administrator who can thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while maintaining a professional and composed demeanor. He/ She will utilize their exceptional active listening, critical thinking and communication skills to resolve client issues while promoting a client-centric, full-service technology provider.
- Executive Service Desk Technician
- For Leading Global Technology Advisory
Post-sales implementation of security system products (Genetec, Milestone, Lenel, Software House, S2, Honeywell, DMP, Bosch, Axis, Keri Systems, Kantech, Exacq, Ubiquiti, Proxim, Firetide, AIPhone, Amag, Commend, HID)
Integrate network infrastructure in a multivendor environment
Configue and install network switches, routers, firewalls; servers and direct or network attached storage systems; video management server and access control server
- Lead Engineer responsible for integrating network in a multivendor environment
- Configure video management server & access control server application platforms
Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments, etc.
Experience in all aspects of imaging and application deployment to end user devices managed by the Firm (i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
Configuration, customization, implementation, testing, changes and operational support of the operating system and all deployed desktop and mobile applications.
- Tier III Microsoft Support, Active Directory, Mobility, Packaging, Deployments
- SCCM, Active Directory, MobileIron, BES, iManage, Wise, Citrix, SQL