Information Technology - Infrastructure jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- RosemontPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
The Chief Information Officer is to guide the board and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements in the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to their company so as to facilitate the success of the business.
- Distributor - Excellent Client Base
- Egaged Board and COO
You will be responsible for the strategy, architecture and design of the firm's private cloud.
ManhattanPermanentUSD150,000 - USD175,000
- 30% Performance Based Bonus
- Join A Growing Team
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, operation and support of all technology infrastructure
- Performance Based Bonus
- Financial Services Technology Solutions Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a fast growing technology company.
- #1 AV SOLUTIONS FIRM IN THE UK
- Be one of the first 5 years in the New York Office
As the business BA, work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers and Risk IT to get solutions implemented for:
- Comprehensive UI for Credit data, workflows and related adjustments
- Market/Credit Risk Data views and dashboards in a suitable BI tool such as Pyramid BI
- Business Process definition and workflows
BostonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Work closely with Risk Managers, Credit Officers, and Risk IT
- Get your solutions implemented for various projects
A leading Boston based Financial services company has an opening for a Senior IT Risk professional with a strong Infrastructure background.
- IT Risk, Infrastructure Risk
- banking ITIL Infrastructure architecture