Information Technology - IT Architecture jobs
6 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This position is responsible for understanding the IT enterprise architecture and work with the architecture teams to ensure that security standards are created and adopted into the Enterprise Architecture frameworks. The candidate will have the ability to identify security gaps, develop controls, determine functional and non-functional security requirements and design solutions that meet business objectives while complying with security standards.
Mountain ViewPermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
- This opportunity gives the candidate the chance to join a strong Cyber team
- Opportunity allows the candidate to help build the program from the ground up
My client is looking for an effective, compelling and skillful Sales Development Representative who can cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, 'open doors' with potential prospects and develop leads into qualified opportunities.
You will be responsible for helping customers diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Leaders in commercial implication of in-memory big data databases
- Technical Support withclient and cross functional interactions and communication
Exciting, room for growth, and with a Fortune 500 Bank.
- Exiting Full Time Position
- Room for growth and competitive salary
The work will involve engineering a cloud agnostic, redundant, highly scalable infrastructure platform to on-board the internal MS applications and deploy to Public Cloud vendors like AWS, Azure and Softlayer
StamfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Major American Investment Bank
- Senior Level Position
We are currently searching for a talented software engineer to design and implement embedded software for systems among the highest precision ever produced in the world.
StamfordPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Opportunity to work with a $50 billion dollar global organisation
- Fantastic company, room for growth, great benefits, 401K, and work life balance
The ideal candidate will be a generalist who may work on the whole stack, from hardware support, board bring-up, and testing interfaces through the operating system and communications and to to the application and user interface.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Proven C development and software architecture skills