Information Technology - IT Data Analysis jobs
3 Matching Jobs
IT Data Analysis jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This role is designed to increase the quality, value, and impact of our youth and community programs through rigorous management, measurement, and resulting recommendations. Driving the highly collaborative outcome management process throughout the organization, exceptional skills in leadership, communication, and data collection and analysis are required. This job presents a unique opportunity to become a prominent member of organization's strategy team, helping to assess and shape our nationally recognize programs in youth running and fitness.
- 90 Million Dollar + Growing + Non-Profit
- Seeking Highly Motivated Candidate, Analytically Minded
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be located in our Manhattan office that is independently driven, can be a key contributor on day one, and thrives on multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment. The position reports directly to a Vice President in our Information Technology Department.
San DiegoPermanentUSD89,000 - USD99,000
- Integral part of an extremely large scale project
- Excellent Insurance and 401K benefits
Travel to various clientel throughout the US. to conduct technical training to entrench the use of Minitab's products within the market.
- Software is Utilized by Thousands of organizations in over 90 Countries Worldwid
- Top producing organization with amazing travel opportunities