Information Technology - IT Development jobs
29 Matching Jobs
IT Development jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on sales, distribution (SAP SD) and logistic execution (SAP LE).
- Configuration experience within SAP SD and LE
- Strong project management and technical skills
- Working on end-to-end new features development, enhancements, defect resolution on core platform
- Working closely with product management team throughout SDLC, detailing requirements, receiving work in progress, addressing issues found via manual test efforts
- Backend development in Ruby 2.0 and Rails 4.2.7
- Frontend development in AngularJS
- Unit and integration testing using RSpec, Cucumber and Capybara
- 2+ years' experience in a corporate setting, financial services preffered
- FinTech company, recently received a large investment from asset manager
You will be the technical expert in helping the team develop the next version of compliance systems.
HoustonPermanentUSD68,000 - USD90,000
- Base + Performance Based Bonus
- Join a Growing Team
The Operations Developer is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the commodity and energy industry.
- Operations Developer/Information Technology/Trade/Logistics/Settlements
You will be joining a collaborative, dynamic team building out the electronic trading system.
New YorkPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- Uncapped Performance Based Bonus
- Building Out Electronic Trading System
Overall responsibility consists of designing, reviewing, testing, analyzing, and modifying internal business applications with an emphasis on web development and design.
- Interactice advertising company with growing web footprint
- Web Developers of all levels
Looking for a Senior Technical Architect
- Mid-sized private bank looking for a UI Architect
- Re-design of legacy systems into a uniform platform
NO C2C APPLICANTS, THIS IS A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE
This role will be a lead position on a team of about 10 developers, not all the developers will report to the Lead but they will mentor and help to grow the careers while contributing as the SME for Sharepoint.
- Global Law Firm looking for a sharepoint lead
- Mentor/Manage junior level engineers
Lead designer, along with 2 designers, responsible for creating intuitive user experiences with complex information and workflows.
- Lead Designer reseponsible for spearheadiong major transformation
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years' experience in financial services industry