Information Technology - IT Development jobs
39 Matching Jobs
IT Development jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
This company is looking for a Lead-Level full-stack developer to help with the architecture, devlopment, and implimentation of their core product. And, in the near future, to build outr an entire development team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD85,000 - USD115,000
- The opportunity to build an entire development team
- A quick path in a hands-on leadership role
One of the most well-known e-commerce shops in Chicago is looking for a full-stack .NET programmer to join its growing development team. You'll be working on a complete overhaul of the comapny's home-grown ecommere platform.
ChicagoPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- The opportunity to work for a globally recognized brand
- The chance to work in one of Chicago's coolest offices
The right candidate will provide essential support for this company's critical internal infrastructure, utilities and core services. They will ensure various services and technologies including data collection, enterprise monitoring, MySQL, DNS, domains, and SSL certificates continue to function, deliver, and optimally perform 24/7.
- Participation in the technology community
- Cutting-Edge Technology
This investment bank is looking for an experienced Java developer to come in and hit the ground running. Previous financial services experience is required!
Los AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD150,000
- Excellent American Investment Bank
- Great work life balance
My client is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer / Senior Solutions Engineer that knows the Media & Entertainment space inside out.
They are looking for a thought leader with strong technical skills that will provide valuable, world-class technical guidance and solution proposals to their largest prospects, customers, and partners in the digital marketing and media industries.
ChicagoPermanentUSD85,000 - USD125,000
- Pioneered video on the web and brought it to more people across the globe
- Client-facing information gathering and demos of products
A financial services firm that operates on a global scale has a job open in their Downtown Chicago LOOP office for an Experienced C# .NET Software Engineer. You will be building applications and API's to meet the needs of different groups within the organization.
- A great paying role with an amazing company
- The opportunity to work with some of the best .NET Developers in Chicago
This position lies within the Risk team and is seeking a C#/ .net developer for their web development.
- Excellent Opportunity to work in the Bank across products
- Work in a multi cultural team
We're looking for engineers who have a passion for writing reusable, performance solutions to complex problems, who can keep an open mind and adapt to an ever-changing market landscape, who can collaborate and work effectively on small teams, and who want to develop software that impacts thousands of power users around the world. If this sounds like you, please apply below.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD101,000
- Excellent Investment Bank
- Great role to grow your skills
- Work with architects, account managers, other developers and clients to deliver full-featured, data-driven application, utilizing the latest technologies
- Leverage industry-leading content management systems to focus on delivering new and creative solutions to clients.
- The opportunity to help build the next generation of HRIS tools
- The chance to work in an office with incredible views