Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
27 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanent
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on variant configuration (SAP VC), master data management and materials management (SAP MM).
BostonPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
My client, a global Law firm, has an opening for a HR Systems Manager - PeopleSoft for their Boston office.
- HR Systems, Peoplesoft HRIS, Project Manager
- HR Manager HRIS Legal, Lawfirm
Working on security projects (ie alarm systems, monitoring, etc.), managing schedule, quality and cost constraints while ensuring SLAs are met. Responsible for all project communication and execution.
- Experience with security projects
- NJ/NY Burglar Alarm License or Burglar/Fire Alarm License
This Capital Markets focused technology team is looking for a Business Analyst that will gather requirements, understand existing work flows and document business and system needs. The correct candidate will play a key role in optimizing existing system processes, modernizing technologies, implementing and maintaining solutions.
- Business Analyst role with heavy influence on detailed business systems
- Exciting opportunity to grow in a hands on BA role
The requirements Management & Analysis Group, within technology, is seeking a highly motivated and self starting Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the requirements definition and overall success of a project.
- Leading interdealer broker and provider of Post-Trade Risk/Information Services
- Experiencd fixed income professional
Leading investment bank looking for a Project Manager Consultant in NYC - Risk, Regulatory, Financial Product Focus.
- Leading Investment Bank seeking Project Manager in NYC (Wall Street)
- Focus: Risk(Operational/Market/Credit) - Regulatory - Financial Products
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, with focus on FICO
- Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
- IT business partner responsible for identifying and consulting IT and process innovations to the business.
- Strong exposure to SAP FICO, with focus on CO
- Experience working on multiple SAP implementation, global projects a plus
Fron Office Project Manager for a leading Investment Bank.
- Leading Investment Bank
- Work with Senior Management on Change Inititatives
This role is a Program Manager for the GM COO/CIO Program. Program Managers are expected to take full responsibility for defining governance for projects and initiatives within the GM Client Services program. They will be providing both written and verbal communication on multiple workstreams and teams to senior management.
NashvilleTemporaryUSD40 - USD75 per hour (USD83,194 - USD155,988)
- Opportunity to work with a large Bank
- Opportunity to work on highly critical projects
The role of a PMO is to improve the level of project management in an organization by providing administrative and reporting services that aid programs in adhering to our Program Management Framework - and ensuring such programs are fully aligned with strategic priorities.
- Great Opportunity with Large Bank
- Working on highly critical and visible projects