Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
26 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanent
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on variant configuration (SAP VC), master data management and materials management (SAP MM).
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
Leading investment bank looking for a Project Manager Consultant in NYC - Risk, Regulatory, Financial Product Focus.
- Leading Investment Bank seeking Project Manager in NYC (Wall Street)
- Focus: Risk(Operational/Market/Credit) - Regulatory - Financial Products
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, with focus on FICO
- Identifies costs, benefits, risks, and alternatives in proposed system designs and their impact on the integration with other systems and SAP modules
- IT business partner responsible for identifying and consulting IT and process innovations to the business.
- Strong exposure to SAP FICO, with focus on CO
- Experience working on multiple SAP implementation, global projects a plus
Fron Office Project Manager for a leading Investment Bank.
- Leading Investment Bank
- Work with Senior Management on Change Inititatives
This role is a Program Manager for the GM COO/CIO Program. Program Managers are expected to take full responsibility for defining governance for projects and initiatives within the GM Client Services program. They will be providing both written and verbal communication on multiple workstreams and teams to senior management.
NashvilleTemporaryUSD40 - USD75 per hour (USD83,194 - USD155,988)
- Opportunity to work with a large Bank
- Opportunity to work on highly critical projects
The role of a PMO is to improve the level of project management in an organization by providing administrative and reporting services that aid programs in adhering to our Program Management Framework - and ensuring such programs are fully aligned with strategic priorities.
- Great Opportunity with Large Bank
- Working on highly critical and visible projects
The Program Manager will serve as the main Program Manager for the Unified Communications space in the Global Voice Solutions team.
- Join An International Team
- Performance Based Bonus
Our client is seeking a strong Project Manager to spear-head and drive the delivery of a digital application for a private client.
- Opportunity on a new cutting-edge digital project with a global asset manager
- Long term project at 10 months to start
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Leading Financial Services Company
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Someone that has managed projects before, ideally within financial service, or even better within an IT/Tech environment or strategy consulting, but looking to take a step back with three days per week.
- It would be supporting a very small team of about 10 here in our New York office and they are our Group Decision Science team, who do a lot of customer analytics for some work we are doing in South Africa. There are many project deadlines that team are working towards at any one time and they need someone that can manage those projects for them, manage external vendors, track their deliverables, manage their content, create a project plan for them
- Opportunity to interact with Asian and African businesses
- Excellent Insurance and 401K benefits