Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
21 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanent
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on variant configuration (SAP VC), master data management and materials management (SAP MM).
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
Our Client is seekinga skilled Agile Program Manager to be responsible of the alignment of multiple strategic efforts across various departments
- Fast- paced motivated environment!
- Massive Opportunity for growth!
Our client is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead Fashion products overseeing strategy and execution for several galleries and applications
- Highly recognized brand!
- Ton of Opportunity to Grow!
This role is responsible for managing the annual attestation process with Members to ensure the system capabilities and provide backup/support to the company's on-boarding function.
- Engage/Support Vendors with existing and new products impacting them
- Attendance / engagement in vendor related events and material preparation
The Candidate will lead the Technology team's transition from a regional delivery focus to the strategic global delivery target. Additionally, the Candidate will execute IT strategy and governance, as well as "doing things right", leveraging local and enterprise models.
ChicagoPermanentUSD175,000 - USD225,000
- Opportunity to work in a top tier Investments Firm
- Great team environment and opportunity for growth
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company's strategic goals established in the company's strategic plan.
- Fintech Start-Up
- High profile position - reproting to CEO
Own, lead and manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects assigned from initiation to closure
- Premium CPG Firm in great location!
- Opportunity to work with Highly Talented Professionals in a team environment
As the main point of contact between clients and the internal Professional Services team, this position will be responsible for consulting with clients to ensure timely and effective implementation of solutions.
New YorkTemporaryUSD1,200 - USD1,300
- Unique opportunity to join a global leader in marketing analytics based in NYC!
- Must have experience in ETL and Database Management or Marketing solution sets.
Finance - Regulatory Reporting, Capital Markets, US GAAP
Must understand the banking environment front to back
Exposure to Reg Reporting strong plus
Ran end to end projects using SDLC methodology
Has successful track record as a Program Manager and Project Manager
- Must understand the banking environment from back to front
- Has successful track record as a Program/Project Manager
The Operations Change Management function provides project and program management support to enable operations to deliver priority change-the-bank initiatives, specifically the implementation of a Middle Office function.
- Multinational banking and financial services company
- Acknowledged as a world leading bank