Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
21 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanent
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on variant configuration (SAP VC), master data management and materials management (SAP MM).
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
The Program Manager will serve as the main Program Manager for the Unified Communications space in the Global Voice Solutions team.
- Join An International Team
- Performance Based Bonus
Our client is seeking a strong Project Manager to spear-head and drive the delivery of a digital application for a private client.
- Opportunity on a new cutting-edge digital project with a global asset manager
- Long term project at 10 months to start
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Leading Financial Services Company
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Someone that has managed projects before, ideally within financial service, or even better within an IT/Tech environment or strategy consulting, but looking to take a step back with three days per week.
- It would be supporting a very small team of about 10 here in our New York office and they are our Group Decision Science team, who do a lot of customer analytics for some work we are doing in South Africa. There are many project deadlines that team are working towards at any one time and they need someone that can manage those projects for them, manage external vendors, track their deliverables, manage their content, create a project plan for them
- Opportunity to interact with Asian and African businesses
- Excellent Insurance and 401K benefits
-responsible for driving internal initiatives by prioritizing project managamenet queue to maximize benefits to the company -analyze internal data, strategize company-wide improvements, and deliver intenral products and enhancements on client-facing products to the operations, finance, marketing, and management teams
- project planning, process optimization, market research and cost analysis
- manage the internal delivery and demonstration of new products
Lead project manager for NASDAQ SMARTS technology.
Global responsibility for implementation.
- Knowledge of NASDAQ SMARTS market surveillance system preferred
- 8-10 years' experience, working in financial markets/trading environments
Opening the world of alternative investments to qualified investors and their financial advisors through the development of a highly innovative, online technology platform for alternative asset managers.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a product.
- Embrace a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team in an entreneurial environment
Our client is seeking a manager to act as a solution provider on connecting investment advisors with alternative asset managers.
- Strong opportunity for advancement!
- Convenient location!
- A Front office support role within Regulatory Reform Office interfacing with Trading, Business Unit Managers, Operations and Product Legal representatives.
- Join a leading global bank
- VP level role for a leading Financial Services Firm