Information Technology - IT Project & Program Management jobs
20 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Program Management jobs
- Featured JobWinston-SalemPermanent
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on variant configuration (SAP VC), master data management and materials management (SAP MM).
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
Opening the world of alternative investments to qualified investors and their financial advisors through the development of a highly innovative, online technology platform for alternative asset managers.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a product
- Embrace a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team in an entreneurial environment
Our client is seeking a manager to act as a solution provider on connecting investment advisors with alternative asset managers.
- Strong opportunity for advancement!
- Convenient location!
- A Front office support role within Regulatory Reform Office interfacing with Trading, Business Unit Managers, Operations and Product Legal representatives.
- Join a leading global bank
- VP level role for a leading Financial Services Firm
Our Client is seeking an Individual with a strong skill set to assist in the strategy and execution of various business projects.
- Convenient work location!
- Great team environment!
This role is responsible for managing the annual attestation process with Members to ensure the system capabilities and provide backup/support to the company's on-boarding function.
AustinPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- Engage/Support Vendors with existing and new products impacting them
- Attendance / engagement in vendor related events and material preparation
The Product Manager is responsible for one product area within their overarching Product's portfolio; understanding the market and customer, contributing to a product vision, developing business cases, ensuring a product or set of product features meets business requirements and driving the creation and delivery of the product.
AustinPermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- Drive ongoing backlog allocations and prioritization of customer jobs
- Define epics and user stories, clearly articulating business requirements
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for identifying and articulating the direction and vision of the product within the overarching Product's portfolio. This includes understanding the market and customer, contributing to a product vision, developing business cases, ensuring a product or set of product features meets business requirements and collaborate with other teams to tell the story of the product strategy.
- Drive the product direction
- Identify metrics and success criteria that the team should be tracking
-responsible for driving internal initiatives by prioritizing project managamenet queue to maximize benefits to the company -analyze internal data, strategize company-wide improvements, and deliver intenral products and enhancements on client-facing products to the operations, finance, marketing, and management teams
- project planning, process optimization, market research and cost analysis
- manage the internal delivery and demonstration of new products