Information Technology - IT Support jobs
10 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
You will be providing support to all users across the US.
- Join Fast Growing Technology Company
- Work From Home
This position will drive the Contact Center service road map, lead the end-end delivery of solutions, and engages in complex system analysis.
- Performance Based Bonus
- Online Brokerage
The position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with executive management and managing directors of the Bank to provide the services listed above
- UK's Largest AV Provider
- Working With Major Investment Banks
Our client is looking for a Mandarin speaking PC Support professional to join their team in their midtown location to help support their entire organization and to gain hands on experience with multiple upcoming initiatives including an office relocation to a new site in midtown.
- Experience with a leading global Chinese bank
- Growth opportunity with a small team
You will be amenable to working nights and weekends and be on call on a rotating, non-regular schedule. You will be a responsible self-starter, extremely organized, have excellent people skills, and be completely committed to the well-being of technology infrastructure.
- Motivated, Positive Team
- Fast Paced, Colloborative Envirnoment
Contract to Hire IT Support position within a small team supporting executives and traders
New YorkTemporaryUSD80 - USD81 per hour (USD166,387 - USD168,467)
- Opportunity to work in a mid size Investments firm
- Convenient location in Midtown Manhattan
Desktop Support Job
- Leveraging the global footprint of the International securities business
- Great oppotunity for growth and development
Our client is the investment banking arm of a larger global financial services company. They are looking to expand their support team. They are looking for self-starters who are looking for the opportunity to grow with a team and expand into new spaces throughout their long-term career.
- Opportunity for career growth and progression with a growing team
- Opportunity to expand on existing financial services/trading floor experience
You will provide in-house technical hardware and software support for the New York office. You will respond to help-desk tickets, calls and be proactive.
StamfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Global Financial Services Firm
- OUTSTANDING Bonus Structure
We are seeking a CT based, driven and positive candidate to join our international team as Oracle Developer. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team environment and who can understand and interpret business logic for financial applications. This is a varied, hands-on role for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced open-office environment and who enjoys working on a variety of projects simultaneously. Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Leading software solutions provider
- Looking for a talented Oracle Develop to support business operations