Information Technology - IT Support jobs
9 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
Providing support to C-level executives in an enterprise organization
Handling escalations, tickets, calls
- Desktop Support professional with 6+ years of C-level support experience
- Working within an enterprise environment with 500+ users
Data Analyst position provides critical data integration support including but not limited to fundamental data analysis as well as complex statistical modeling. This role requires an individual passionate about data maintenance, data quality control, and any other basic but important data analysis techniques. Also, the role requires an understanding of multivariate data environment and SAS programming skills.
ManhattanPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Exceptional candidate with a strong SAS backgroud
- 1-3 years experience
Service Desk Technician position with a Global Technology Services Provider.
EvanstonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Service Desk Technician Opportunity with a Global Technology Solutions provider
- Active Directory & Windows Server Admin experience
International food company looking for an IT Support Administrator to manage first level support. This role reports into the CFO and will involve typical help desk tasks. The company has work from home 1 day a week and half day Fridays in the summer. This job will not involve long hours or late nights, but will require someone who has the ability to engage with company executives
- Help Desk Support, reporting directly into CFO
- Growing international company
The successful candidate will act as a Lead for Prime Services Technology group with a primary responsibility of providing day-today production support to critical application systems. This involves working with multiple stakeholders within Prime Services area and institute best ITIL practices in order to provide seamless production support. Our client is seeking someone who has a strong understand no the business side of Prime Services and Equities.
- Full time oppportunity with an established global team
- Will work alongside senior manager on support and projects
Seking an experienced Desktop Engineer/Technical Support Specialist. The successful candidate will have a broad and thorough knowledge of windows desktop computing disciplines including: Windows registry, GPO, MSI packages, scripting, application Integration, Active Directory, desktop performance, mobile technology and desktop security.
- Desk top Engineer with law firm experience
- Technical Support Specialist
Our client is seeking a Production Support Lead for their Equity Prime Services business. Primary responsibility of providing day-today production support to critical application systems.
- Great Company in a Great Location!
- Positive team environment with opportunity for growth!
The Product Assembly Technician has the primary responsibility to assemble the suite of on- and off-air graphics and video playback products for Vizrt internal and external customers. The candidate will support and communicate with internal and external customers over the phone and via remote support sessions. Strong technical as well as written and verbal communication skills are expected in this role.
ManhattanPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- World's leading web content management provider
- Opportunity for growth and development
Part of a PeopleSoft application team carrying out the analysis, development, modification, testing and maintenance of the PeopleSoft Financials application (General Ledger, Payables, Cash Management, Asset Management)
- Excellent stable firm in central Manhattan
- Competitive benefits