Information Technology - IT Support jobs
14 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
You will be a pivotal role of the Technology team providing white glove support.
ManhattanPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- MUST BE Fluent in Mandarin
- Financial Services
The AV Technician will support all corporate functions for a National Law Firm.
- AV Technician opportunity with a Nation Law Firm
- Experience with Cisco, Tandberg, and Crestron
You will be the sole point of contact for all AV issues. You will be facing off with C-Level executives down to entry level individuals.
InternationalPermanentUSD40,000 - USD42,000
- Performance Based Bonus
- AV SME
Our client is looking for a personable Desktop Support Specialist to join their New York team.
- Desktop Support Specialist opportunity with a fast growing tech company.
- Windows 7/10, Office 365, Mac OS X
You will be a pivotal role of the firm's support team. Communication is priority number one.
New YorkTemporaryUSD60 - USD70 per hour (USD124,790 - USD145,589)
- This Is A Client Facing Role
- Performance Based Bonus
Database analyst opening with a global financial services firm, 6 month contract that would give the candidate exposure to an international team.
New JerseyPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Global Financial services firm
- Looking for Experienced DBA for a 6 month project
This individual will act as the first and second line of defense for well-established IT team looking for a passionate and driven attitude.
- Serve as the first and second line of defense within an experience IT team
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Office365
Data Analyst position provides critical data integration support including but not limited to fundamental data analysis as well as complex statistical modeling. This role requires an individual passionate about data maintenance, data quality control, and any other basic but important data analysis techniques. Also, the role requires an understanding of multivariate data environment and SAS programming skills.
EvanstonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Exceptional candidate with a strong SAS backgroud
- 1-3 years experience
International food company looking for an IT Support Administrator to manage first level support. This role reports into the CFO and will involve typical help desk tasks. The company has work from home 1 day a week and half day Fridays in the summer. This job will not involve long hours or late nights, but will require someone who has the ability to engage with company executives
- Help Desk Support, reporting directly into CFO
- Growing international company
The successful candidate will act as a Lead for Prime Services Technology group with a primary responsibility of providing day-today production support to critical application systems. This involves working with multiple stakeholders within Prime Services area and institute best ITIL practices in order to provide seamless production support. Our client is seeking someone who has a strong understand no the business side of Prime Services and Equities.
- Full time oppportunity with an established global team
- Will work alongside senior manager on support and projects