Information Technology - IT Support jobs
14 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobEl SegundoPermanent
The Service Centre IT Analyst works as an Operations and Technology team member providing direct customer proactive and reactive level 1 and 2 desktop support for QIC's IT services, including applications, printers, PCs, VOIP, mobile devices, cloud technologies LAN, WAN to our base end user environments of approximately 700+ users.
The IT Service Desk ensures that QIC's end user environment is maintained and supported in such a diligent way as to ensure a consistent end user and supported experience that is in line with QIC's IT and Corporate growth strategy.
New YorkPermanentUSD1 - USD2
- Service Desk, 8 hour shift
- IT analyst, Service centre, tickets
You will be a subject matter expert in the AV industry. You will be joining an outgoing team looking to grow their foot print in North America.
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- International Team
Our client is looking for a Mandarin speaking PC Support professional to join their team in their midtown location to help support their entire organization and to gain hands on experience with multiple upcoming initiatives including an office relocation to a new site in midtown.
- Experience with a leading global Chinese bank
- Growth opportunity with a small team
You will be amenable to working nights and weekends and be on call on a rotating, non-regular schedule. You will be a responsible self-starter, extremely organized, have excellent people skills, and be completely committed to the well-being of technology infrastructure.
- Motivated, Positive Team
- Fast Paced, Colloborative Envirnoment
Contract to Hire IT Support position within a small team supporting executives and traders
New YorkTemporaryUSD80 - USD81 per hour (USD166,387 - USD168,467)
- Opportunity to work in a mid size Investments firm
- Convenient location in Midtown Manhattan
Desktop Support Job
- Leveraging the global footprint of the International securities business
- Great oppotunity for growth and development
Our client is the investment banking arm of a larger global financial services company. They are looking to expand their support team. They are looking for self-starters who are looking for the opportunity to grow with a team and expand into new spaces throughout their long-term career.
- Opportunity for career growth and progression with a growing team
- Opportunity to expand on existing financial services/trading floor experience
Manage support activities for end users, monitoring core GIS activities, maintain relationship with 3rd party vendors.
Involved in the development and deployment of regional and global projects to deliver a more uniform tech solutions.
- Experience in FMCG, CPG, Food & Beverage, or Supply Chain/Manfucturing Industry
- Key responsibilities include incident, request and asset management
You will provide in-house technical hardware and software support for the New York office. You will respond to help-desk tickets, calls and be proactive.
StamfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Global Financial Services Firm
- OUTSTANDING Bonus Structure
We are seeking a CT based, driven and positive candidate to join our international team as Oracle Developer. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team environment and who can understand and interpret business logic for financial applications. This is a varied, hands-on role for an individual who is able to work in a fast-paced open-office environment and who enjoys working on a variety of projects simultaneously. Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Leading software solutions provider
- Looking for a talented Oracle Develop to support business operations