Information Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
- New YorkPermanent
- Engage with clients, lead projects, and be a technical escalation point for support staff.
- Become a subject matter expert in one of the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, WMware, Avamar, Citrix, Remote Access Platform, Linux, or Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Great Opportunity
- Solid Company
- Proficiency with the installation, integration, tuning, and troubleshooting of mulit -vendor UNIX environments
- Working knowledge and experience with Red Hat Enterprise L
- Great opportunity
- Well established company
You will be part of an international team responsible providing 2nd line operational shift support for internal IT Linux/UNIX infrastructure and systems in the company's 24x7 hosted environment.
San JosePermanentUSD125,000 - USD165,000
- 1st or 3rd Shift
- Financial Services
Support Tachyon Process Window Enhancement and Process Window Control product at a major customer site.
- $52 Billion dollar global manufacturing organization
- Full relocation, great company benefits, competitive salary
Integration/amalgamation of 2 data rooms associated with an acquisition transaction. Set up the filing structure and move files from one file structure to another. Once the integration of the 2 rooms are done, role moves to ongoing maintenance/recording updates/changes on a daily basis, ensuring all are being uploaded and recorded appropriately.
New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Based out of El Segundo
- Opportunity with well established company
The QA/UAT Tester is responsible for testing web-based and windows applications to ensure our products meet the business requirements and functionality required by users. The testing process will include identifying test scenarios with respect to high level business process.
- Great company
- Dynamic Quality Assurance Role
- day to day management of 20-30 onshore and off shore team members
- Manager QA projects across the entire organization (FX knowledge a huge plus)
- quality control and risk management
- Enhance and maintain QA processes
- Adapt to changes in system and other processes
- Financial services firm looking to hire a mid-level QA manager
- QA Manager for a large financial services firm