Information Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
5 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
Provide a solid foundation for the software development lifecycle. Ensuring quality at launch through the appropriate configuration of software tools and engineering processes.
- Opportuntity with Fortune 500 Company!
- Exciting opportunity for right individual!
This role will require the candidate to be a hands on leader as well as a subject matter expert on storage.
- Performance Based Bonus
- Join a Growing Team
Crestron, Ektron, cisco, polycom products. The biggest thing for these candidates is it's not a AV support role, they need to be involved with the full life cycle of AV projects. So assessing equipment, installing the equipment, configuring it, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc.
11:30 and 12:30 wide open for Thursday.
I wanted to get you some roles that are live and moving to work on, still keep hitting the devs but be able to get some interviews on the board.
- Experience with Crestron, Ektron, cisco, polycom products
- Not a simple AV support role- involved in entrie SDLC process
The servers run on Red Hat Linux with a large scale global deployment. The successful candidate must be able to work independently while actively participating in a dynamic, global team. This position is well-suited for a person who wishes to be involved with many different aspects of platform engineering, which includes Red Hat Linux, storage, and advanced scripting for all of the above.
- Fortune 500 company looking for Sr System Engineer
- Linux Engineer with a solid scripting background
Working hours are Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sun either 10am - 7pm or 11am - 8pm. For first 6 months the hours will be Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm for training.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE HOURS!
- premier voice and electronic broker
- IT Ops analyst joining a large scale deployment team