Information Technology - IT Systems & Testing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
- Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanent
This role is with a top tier broker located in both NYC and NJ. The person in this role will spend 50% of their time in NJ and the other 50% in NYC. Integration Manager responsible for working with EBS clients to integrate the EBS product range. The integration role will cover STP, automation of settlement, Quoting and trading flows. The candidate should be able to successfully run multiple projects for different services in parallel, as well as manage a third party development team.
- Top Tier Brokerage Firm
- Covering STP, automation of settlement, quoting and trading flows
- day to day management of 20-30 onshore and off shore team members
- Manager QA projects across the entire organization (FX knowledge a huge plus)
- quality control and risk management
- Enhance and maintain QA processes
- Adapt to changes in system and other processes
- Financial services firm looking to hire a mid-level QA manager
- QA Manager for a large financial services firm
Provide a solid foundation for the software development lifecycle. Ensuring quality at launch through the appropriate configuration of software tools and engineering processes.
- Opportuntity with Fortune 500 Company!
- Exciting opportunity for right individual!
This role will require the candidate to be a hands on leader as well as a subject matter expert on storage.
- Performance Based Bonus
- Join a Growing Team
Crestron, Ektron, cisco, polycom products. The biggest thing for these candidates is it's not a AV support role, they need to be involved with the full life cycle of AV projects. So assessing equipment, installing the equipment, configuring it, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc.
11:30 and 12:30 wide open for Thursday.
I wanted to get you some roles that are live and moving to work on, still keep hitting the devs but be able to get some interviews on the board.
- Experience with Crestron, Ektron, cisco, polycom products
- Not a simple AV support role- involved in entrie SDLC process
The servers run on Red Hat Linux with a large scale global deployment. The successful candidate must be able to work independently while actively participating in a dynamic, global team. This position is well-suited for a person who wishes to be involved with many different aspects of platform engineering, which includes Red Hat Linux, storage, and advanced scripting for all of the above.
- Fortune 500 company looking for Sr System Engineer
- Linux Engineer with a solid scripting background
Working hours are Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sun either 10am - 7pm or 11am - 8pm. For first 6 months the hours will be Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm for training.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE HOURS!
- premier voice and electronic broker
- IT Ops analyst joining a large scale deployment team