Information Technology - Networks jobs
9 Matching Jobs
You will be joining a technology team of 20 individuals working closely with senior management, system engineers, project managers, front office etc.
- Performance Based Bonus
- Intricate Part of Technology Team
Support sales activity by establishing partnership with other network carriers company or any prospective client;
- Support on sales activity by establishing partnership with other network carrier
- Responsible to develop and maintain Network Operation and procedures are comply
This position will help lead a massive network implementation and re-design.
- National network implementation for a global firm
- Networking to the cloud
This position manages multiple technologies in a team environment. Evaluates network and application requirements and makes hardware recommendations.
- Non-profit looking for middle tier Network Engineer
- Opportunity to grow into a Senior Network Engineer
The Network Engineering team will work closely with the Network Architecture team to ensure the infrastructure is developed according to the defined strategy.
The Network Engineering team must ensure the Network Operations team is informed of all changes and all new solutions are handed over with up to date documentation to support the solution.
- Financial services firm looking for Senior Level Network Professional
- Senior Network Engineer taking on a leadership/mentoring fee
Applicant must have minimum of 5 years professional work experience. The qualified Senior Network Engineer will architect infrastructures as well as troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment issues by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms.
- Peformance Based Bonus (Uncapped)
- Dynamic, Colloborative Envirnoment
Our client is hiring a Network Engineer based in our New York office and will report to the Head of Global Networks. You will be responsible for network design, setup, implementation, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting. This is a mission critical position as the success of the company is dependent on maintaining appropriate security access.
- Join a company willing to invest in you and pay for certifications
- Small network team of 5 looking to expand
Individual will be a temporary member of a network operations team that provides 24/7 monitoring, support & escalation for our client's global back-office, production, trading & broking service infrastructure.
- An exciting business, a growing business, a dynamic business
- Leading markets operator of post trade risk mitigation and information services