Information Technology - Security jobs
35 Matching Jobs
The Security Engineer will work on key defense and detection projects as they relate to our Application Platform and Corporate data security needs. You will lead the implementation of both application and infrastructure security initiatives across the company.
- Security Engineer position reporting directly to CTO for FinTech Firm
- Experience with AWS necessary
Our client is a leading financial services organization and they are seeking an Information Security Architect to help design, build and oversee the implementation of the network and computer security within the business.
- Information Security Architect
- Information Systems Security Architect
Senior Engineer for a global Trading firm. Offices in NYC and Central New Jersey.
- Senior Engineer in the Information Security group for global Trading firm
- Experience in Vulnerability, Security Design, Policy necessary
Manager of Vulnerability Management for the Information Security function at Law Firm in Morristown, NJ.
New YorkPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Manager opportunity in IT Security group for global Law Firm
- Experience in Law Firms or Financial Services Compliance preferred
The Information Security Risk Manager is responsible for the ongoing management, development and execution of firm's data security, compliance and risk management programs used to provide information security, ensure privacy and facilitate data governance
- IT Security Risk
- ISO 27001:2013 | HIPAA Policy
This position is part of a team that provides security services and risk management support for their global offices.
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Information Security Consultant
- IT Risk Management
Senior Engineer, Vulnerability & Threat Management to join a team of Senior Engineers for leading investment management firm.
New YorkPermanentUSD93,000 - USD110,000
- Senior Security Engineer
- Vulnerability & Threat Management
Continual improve the security posture through the analysis of vulnerability and threat dat, and handling all security incidents.
New YorkTemporaryUSD60 - USD65 per hour (USD124,790 - USD135,190)
- Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Patch Management and Vulnerability Remediation
Threat management, data analysis, security testing; ensure that security operations procedures are performed and all risks are mitigated, and implement new security controls
- Six Month Engagement with possiblity of renewal; limited temp-to-perm chance!!
- More infrastructure/application security risk management and revew than policies
The Security Vulnerability | Threat Management Engineer is tasks to identify, classify, remediate and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities. Primary responsibilities include threat management, data analysis, and security testing.
- Security Vulnerability
- Threat Management