Information Technology - Security jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Security Engineering position within the Information Security practice of a prestigious law firm.
Jersey CityPermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000
- Exciting Security Engineering Opportunity with a Law Firm
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning & Incident Response
Sr. Security Architect position within the Information Security practice of a Online Broker/Bank.
- Exciting Sr. Security Architect role with a Online Broker/Bank
- Experience in Security Solutions Deployment & Security Platforms
Sr. Engineering position within the Vulnerability & Threat Management team of the Information Security practice of a Online Broker/Bank.
- Exciting Sr. Security Engineering role with a Online Broker/Bank
- Experience in Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
Security Risk Analyst position within the Information Security practice of a top tier hospital system.
San AntonioTemporaryUSD40 - USD50 per hour (USD83,194 - USD103,992)
- IT Security Risk Analyst opportunity with a top tier hospital system
- CEH or Security+ certification preferred
Information Security Assurance Analyst position within the Information Security practice of a Global Asset Management Firm.
- Exciting Contract Opportunity with Top Global Asset Management Firm
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning & Penetration Testing
Oversee the all aspects of a comprehensive enterprise wide Information Security Program for the Bank.
- Oversee all aspects of information & physical security for the firm
- Develop policy and proactively promote enterprise information protection
Penetration Testing position within the Information Security practice of a Media company located in New York City.
ManhattanPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Exciting Penetration Tester Oportunity with a Media Company
- Experience in Offensive Pen Testing
Sr. Security Portfolio Project Manager position within the Information Security practice of a marketing solutions firm.
- Exciting Sr. Security Portfolio Project Manager opportunity
- Experience in Security Program/Project Management
Information Security Analyst position within the Information Security practice of a New York Hospital.
- Exciting Information Security Analyst opportunity with a New York Hospital
- Experience with Vulnerability Management & Risk Management
Through this role, the ultimate goal of the Bank is to avoid the emerging threats by alerting alert the relevant stakeholders beforehand. This role focuses on a cognitive process that enables effectual analysis, which helps lines of business take information security decisions. The AVP will use technical and non-technical methods to know about and generalize patterns, sequences of raw data for analysis and information on product specific vulnerabilities.
- AVP level Information Security position with a global Investment Bank
- Vulnerability and SOC experience required