Information Technology - Security jobs
23 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Serve as a trusted advisor to solution architects, developers, technical risk analysts, and others on information security principles, standards, and best practices.
ManhattanPermanentUSD135,000 - USD140,000
- Develop detailed application security architecture
- Work within Microsoft Azure security principles and functions
You will be a pivotal part of the technology team maintaining and implementing new security initiates.
- Performance Based Bonus
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CCNA, CCENT, GSEC, or MCSA
Senior Cyber Security Engineer is an advisor on best practices and is responsible for designing and implementing enterprise security solutions and processes
ManhattanPermanentUSD125,000 - USD135,000
- Grow your career in a fast paced development
- Firm will pay for certifications
This role will encompass all aspects of Security Engineering including designing, implementing, and supporting the firms IT engineers and security practice as a whole.
ManhattanPermanentUSD140,000 - USD150,000
- Act as a subject matter expert to assist the IT engineering team
- Preferred Certifications - CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CCNA, CCENT, GSEC, or MCSA
Insurance based firm looking for a Information Security Lead to assist and guide the Information Security practice of a Insurance/Financial services firm.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Act as a security subject matter providing firm wide guidance
- Preferred Certifications - CISSP, CEH, GCIH, or GPEN
- Provides senior level security consultation on internal projects focusing on business needs, security's role in data loss prevention, and how data is transmitted internally and to external customers
ManhattanPermanentUSD155,000 - USD165,000
- Safeguard he integrity, availability and confidentiality of data and risk
- The successful candidate has a strong combo of IT and security skills
The Information Security Risk Manager will work closely with the CISO assisting in the creation of a new Information Security risk framework/assessment program while also working with third party vendors in the development of a risk management program covering several areas of Information Security.
ManhattanPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Excellent Information Security Risk Management Opportunity
- CISSP Certification & 10 years of IT Risk Experience
The Security Analyst will work within our clients Information Security Team assisting the organization with any and all security needs. This poles will focus more on the Risk and Policy functions within the team.
New YorkPermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000
- Excellent Information Security Analyst position with a Financial Services Fund
- Experience using SIEM log tools
The Security Architect will be responsible for the designs, builds and oversees the implementation of network and computer security for the organization. This individual is expected to constantly improve the security posture of the fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
New YorkPermanentUSD230,000 - USD250,000
- Information Security Architect
- Responsible for creating complex security solutions
As the Cyber / Information Security Director, you will be handling an enormous variety of projects under a deadline and with limited resources in order to improve the security of information systems. Experience in and knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) and Cloud Security Solutions is required for the ideal candidate.
- Cyber / Information Security Director
- Deputy CISO