Information Technology - Security jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Our client is looking for top talent to join their Information Technology team as an Information Security Risk Analyst.
- Growing company in Manhattan
- Seeking Information Security Risk Analyst
Incident response, endpoint and network security controls, threat hunting, vulnerability management, monitoring, patching, data loss prevention, encryption, remediation, breach management, IDS/IPS
- Partner with CISO to build out security of a large hospital & healthcare company
- Opportunity to grow and manage a team from scratch
You will play a pivotal role in building the InfoSec Program.
- Build Out InfoSec Program From Scratch
- Performance Based Bonus
Develop and maintain security policies, adress IT compliance requests, manage software security initiative and oversee global IT SOX program.
- Overseeing global IT SOX program
- Working with the CISO in cyber security policy development and transformation
Our client is looking for an associate to join their team to perform and participate in technology risk assessments in various IT departments.
- Seeking Information Risk Management Associate; Full-time opportunity
- Growing firm in New York City Area
Our client is seeking a Risk Analyst to join its Information Security Group.
- Growing Firm in Manhattan
- Seeking Risk Analyst to join their Information Security Team
Our client, a leading healthcare firm, is seeking an InfoSec Analyst to join its growing team in Manhattan.
- Growing Health Firm in Manhattan
- Seeking Informations Security Analyste
Architect, design and implement identity and access management solutions, including provisioning, certification, authentication, authorization and audit services for Sailpoint
ManhattanPermanentUSD130,000 - USD140,000
- SailPoint integration
- Manage Identity Services Strategy and Implementation
This role allows the individuals to advise on global security strategy, high visibility within the organization, and exposure to senior management.
ManhattanPermanentUSD155,000 - USD165,000
- Information Security Manager opportunity with an Entertainment Conglomerate
- 5+ year's experience within Information Security
The Enterprise Security Systems Architect position will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting all aspects of the security/infrastructure of our clients IT practice.
- Global leader in Marketing & Advertising
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, and Windows Security