Information Technology - Security jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Security Operations Engineering position within the Information Security practice of a Stock Transfer Agent company.
Jersey CityPermanentUSD93,000 - USD110,000
- Exciting Security Operations Engineering role with a Stock Transfer Agent firm
- Experience in Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
Sr. Engineering position within the Vulnerability & Threat Management team of the Information Security practice of a Online Broker/Bank.
- Exciting Sr. Security Engineering role with a Online Broker/Bank
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning & Penetration Testing
Information Security Analyst position within the Information Security practice of a New York Hospital.
- Exciting Information Security Analyst opportunity with a New York Hospital
- Experience with Vulnerability Management & Risk Management
Information Security Analyst position within the Information Security Practice of a Government Banking System.
- Exciting Information Security Analyst opportunity with a Government Bank
- Experience in Information Security & Governance
Information Security Manager to over a team of Security Analysts and Engineers.
- Manager position within Cyber Security group for a Health Insurance firm
- Experience in Incident Response and Vulnerability Management necessary
Penetration Testing position within the Information Security practice of a Media company located in New York City.
ManhattanPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Exciting Penetration Tester Oportunity with a Media Company
- Experience in Offensive Pen Testing
Security Project Manager position within the Information Security team of a global marketing solutions firm.
- Exciting Opportunity with a Global Marketing Solutions firm
- Experience in Information Security & CISSP Certification
The cyber security engineer is responsible to assist in design and implementation of new corporate security tools. In addition to ongoing projects, the engineer will also respond to potential incidents as the first line of defense.
- Respond to Endpoint protection and malware detection tools alerts
- Participation in the Vulnerability & Patch Management Program
The Security Engineer will work on key defense and detection projects as they relate to our clients Application Platform and Corporate data security needs. You will champion and guide the implementation of both application and infrastructure security initiatives across the company.
- Exciting Security Engineering Opportunity with a Financial Tech Solutions Firm
- Experience in Security Engineering & AWS required