Information Technology - Senior IT Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,001
Looking to work exclusively in new development? Familiar with cloud based technologies?
Our client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead multiple project teams on maintaining and developing their current product line.
This is a PERM, direct hire opportunity. Our client is looking for a long term fit with a great developer and leader.
- Leading Statistical Analysis Software Firm
- Direct Hire - PERM position
This manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation, management, and operation of the firm's SharePoint based systems and environments as well as development of SharePoint-based solutions.
- Hands On Architect
- Will Manage Platform & People
The Information Technology Director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at Natrol. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- Are you looking to launch your career to the next stage?
- Chance to work for an innovative and up and coming company
Generalist IT Manager responsible for running all IT needs for a small but well established Construction firm in NYC.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD350,000
- Experience with MS Office products, Sage 300 and DocuWare preferred
- Managing hardware, software, telephony and helpdesk
Our client is looking for an infrastructure leader to join their growing business. This position has a global remit and will not only be involved in the day to day of the team, but will also drive global strategy for the group.
- Excellent opportunity to lead a global organization's IT infrastructure
- Global remit and trading environment is a must