Information Technology - Senior IT Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD115,000 - USD127,000
Our client is looking for a Advisory Software Engineer to work on complex development tasks. They need someone willing to perform extensive research and analysis to solve any issues. This role would serve as a technical resource for internal engineers and would assume leadership over project teams.
- Leading statistical analysis software firm
- Products in place all around the globe
Generalist IT Manager responsible for running all IT needs for a small but well established Construction firm in NYC.
New YorkPermanentUSD200,000 - USD350,000
- Experience with MS Office products, Sage 300 and DocuWare preferred
- Managing hardware, software, telephony and helpdesk
Our client is looking for an infrastructure leader to join their growing business. This position has a global remit and will not only be involved in the day to day of the team, but will also drive global strategy for the group.
- Excellent opportunity to lead a global organization's IT infrastructure
- Global remit and trading environment is a must
- Experience in non-profit space
- Located on Upper West Side (NYC)
Single point of contact for IT needs
- IT Leader with experience in healthcare, hospitals, and/or health systems
- Hands-on tech professional with strong communication skills