Legal - Associate - Law Firm jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Associate - Law Firm jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
Exciting opportunity to join a well-known boutique business immigration firm as a mid-level Associate.
- Exciting opportunity to work on writing intensive cases at a top firm
- Role will require excellent writing skills as well as broad IV/NIV experience
Exciting opportunity for a motivated, hard-working Attorney to work on complex business immigration matters in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
New YorkPermanentUSD145,000 - USD160,000
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high volume setting
- Excellent law firm seeks Attorney with 1+ yrs business immigration experience!
Very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious business immigration law firm as an Associate Attorney, primarily focused on EB-5 immigration matters. Other areas of business immigration will be touched upon as well.
- Exciting opportunity to join presitigious law firm
- EB-5 experience and Mandarin fluency required
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Billing Supervisor to join its growing team.
StamfordPermanentUSD1 - USD1,000,000
- Seeking Billing Supervisor - Permanent Opportunity
- Global Law Firm in Manhattan
Our client, a premier CT Plaintiffs firm, is seeking an experienced trial attorney to add on to an already established trial team.
- Top-Tier Boutique Plaintiffs Firm
- Specializing in High-End and High Profile PI and Med Mal Cases
- Corporate Associate Attorney
- M&A and Private Equity experience is a must
- Corporate Associate Attorney - M&A/Private Equity
- International Law Firm
Business immigration attorney needed for H-1B filings and RFE responses. Client is willing to train candidates with excellent academics and writing skills! Great opportunity for an Attorney to change his/her current practice area!
- Law firm seeks business immigration attorney
- H-1B, RFE responses, writing and research
Exciting opportunity for a junior Business Immigration Attorney to join a top firm. This opportunity will be fast-paced, high volume and writing intensive! Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard.
- Junior Attorney opening at well-established business immigration firm
- Specialists in EB-1, EB-2, O-1, H-1B, L-1
Global law firm seeks multiple Contract Business Immigration Attorneys for potential long-term/temp to perm opportunity. The Attorneys will work on broad based business immigration matters in a high volume practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate with business immigration experience to get his/her foot in a top firm!
- Opportunity to join prestigious law firm specializing in business immigration!
- Must have H-1B, RFE response and general IV/NIV experience.