Life Sciences - Biotechnology jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- WalthamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Are you interested in taking the next step towards a management position? Do you want to grow out your career in an expanding Biotechnology company? If so, the Senior Staff Accountant - Biotechnology is a great opportunity for you. Our client is looking for an accountant with a CPA to take on a supervisory role and join a stable, growing medical device company. This role involves both both general ledger and technical accounting research. Please apply.
- Supervise a team of 2 Direct Reports
- Innovative Scholarship Program for Emloyee Children
Do you want to take the next progressive step in your career at an expanding Biotechnology company located in Cambridge MA? If so, this may be the perfect role for you. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, Reporting & Compliance, this employee will be responsible for the preparation of SEC filings, researching and documenting all technical accounting positions and memos, and will oversee all aspects of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Report to the Director of Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- Publicly Traded International Company
Do you want to work for a reputable and expanding Biotechnology company? The Manager of Financial Reporting and Compliance - Biotechnology will be responsible for Sarbanes Oxley compliance domestically and internationally and will handle the Company's external financial reporting function. This role enables the candidate to create and drive the company's efforts to achieve excellence in these areas. If interested please apply.
- Reporting directly to Company Executives
- Publicly Traded International Biotechnology Company
For this Japanese speaking Accountant role, the candidate is responsible for performing various accounting functions, including providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Japanese Speaking Accountant role at a globally recognized biotech company
- Located in a brand new building in Midtown East
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for regional sales of an established product portfolio. The products and services are used by many large pharmaceutical, OTC and health care institutions.
- Medical Device Sales Manager
- Hospital Sales Manager