Life Sciences - Biotechnology jobs
8 Matching Jobs
The Senior Research Scientist will be able to join a dynamic and growing medical device start up company. They will be responsible for improving efficiency and optimization of existing research operations.
- Growing Medical Device Start Up Company
- Opportunity to have a high level of impact with career and growth potential
The International Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for the following missions:
· Ensure commercial development at the international level.
· Implement the international commercial strategy according to the strategic orientations and accompany the implementation of the Commercial Department and the tools for monitoring and follow-up,CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
Lexington based pharmaceutical firm seeks Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Director of Tax and is the #2 tax professional in the business.
CambridgePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- #2 Tax professional in the comapny
- Based in Lexington, MA
Cambridge based biotechnology firms seeks US Tax Accountant to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Head of Tax for the firm.
BarcelonaPermanentR&D Director - Biotechnology Biotechnology company
- Tax role in the heart of Cambridge's biotech/ medical/ pharma/ startup scene
- Based in the heart of Cambridge, MA
FraminghamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- R&D Director - Biotechnology
- Biotechnology company
Life sciences firm seeks a highly-motivated individual to develop and grow within the company's multinational tax and finance organization.
- Life Sciences firm
- Listed on the NYSE
For this Japanese speaking Accountant role, the candidate is responsible for performing various accounting functions, including providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Japanese Speaking Accountant role at a globally recognized biotech company
- Located in a brand new building in Midtown East
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for regional sales of an established product portfolio. The products and services are used by many large pharmaceutical, OTC and health care institutions.
- Medical Device Sales Manager
- Hospital Sales Manager