Marketing - Brand & Design jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Brand & Design jobs
- Santa MonicaPermanent
Brand Manager Job Brief Our CPG client in Santa Monica is looking for an innovative brand manager. You will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In this brand manager role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will be expected to meet and/or exceed brand goals. Key responsibilities include executing key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses; driving product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands; contributing to the development of the overall go-to-market product strategy; and collaborating with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products. Top 3 must haves: 1 CPG consumer electronics background 1 Strong marketing communications skills, including PR, social media, web experience. 2 Strong team building and leadership skills with a focus on cross-functional teams; ability to collaborate with agencies, market researchers, product managers, channel managers and sales, finance, and other functions Requirements 1 Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline 2 Work Experience: 3-5 years' experience in brand management, brand marketing/awareness, brand strategy design and implementation (agency experience a plus)
- Innovative CPG company on the West Side looking for Brand Manager
- Must have 3-5 years of CPG experience
The Web Designer will work with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to create marketing, and website materials while ensuring brand consistency across all channels. This individual will play an important role in moving the UX and Website design forward for the company. In addition to a strong knowledge of graphic design, the designer will need to have a strong understanding of the online and digital space, and familiarity with E-Commerce.
Port Washington NorthPermanent
- UI/UX Designer needed for a beauty/cosmetics company in Los Angeles!
- Creative and collaborative environment with room to grow
Dynamic Wine & Spirits company seeking a motivated Associate Brand Manager to support the company's largest wine brand
- Family-owned Wine & Spirits Brand with dynamic, team-oriented culture
- Seeking an enthusiastic Associate Brand Manager for wine brand portfolio
The industry leader in the Powersports, looking for business unit manager - strategist familiar with parts, garments, and accessories (PG&A).
- Industry Leader in Powersports
- Business unit manager - strategist needed
Our client is seeking a Brand Manager to join their growing brand.
Port Washington NorthPermanent
- Adv contemporary brand seeking a Brand Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing global brand!
Participate and oversee the development as well as execution of all strategic marketing plans for multiple brands within the portfolio.
- Well-established wine and spirits company looking for a Brand Manager
- Participate in the development and execution of all strategic marketing plans