Marketing - Brand & Design jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Brand & Design jobs
- FrancePermanentJob is based in Monaco, France International Organization specialized in Luxury Property Management At least an experience in high-end and luxury interior fit-out design
- Job is based in Monaco, France
- International Organization specialized in Luxury Property Management
- At least an experience in high-end and luxury interior fit-out design
Graphic Designer needed for established and growing women's clothing company!
- Online women's clothing company looking for a Graphic Designer
- Highest employee retention rate in its sector, MUST have fashion experience
Graphic Designer needed to join client's expanding team!
- Cosmetic client seeking Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer with 2+ years of experience
Fast growing beauty brand needs a graphic designer to join the team!!
CarsonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Fast growing independent beauty brand is expanding graphic design team!
- Seeking a junior designer to onboard immediately!
Our CPG client in the South Bay is looking for an innovative brand manager. You will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In this brand manager role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development.
- Familiarity with sales channels; exposure to retail.
- CPG, natural foods, health & wellness
The Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to create marketing, and website materials while ensuring brand consistency across all channels. In addition to a strong knowledge of graphic design, the designer will need to have a strong understanding of the online and digital space, and familiarity with E-Commerce.
- Graphic Designer needed for ecommerce company
- Color cosmetics company in need of Graphic Designers
Brand Manager Job Brief Our CPG client in Santa Monica is looking for an innovative brand manager. You will contribute to the global product development process and line planning activities for assigned brand. In this brand manager role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, demand planning, costing) on all phases of product development. You will be expected to meet and/or exceed brand goals. Key responsibilities include executing key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses; driving product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands; contributing to the development of the overall go-to-market product strategy; and collaborating with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products. Top 3 must haves: 1 CPG consumer electronics background 1 Strong marketing communications skills, including PR, social media, web experience. 2 Strong team building and leadership skills with a focus on cross-functional teams; ability to collaborate with agencies, market researchers, product managers, channel managers and sales, finance, and other functions Requirements 1 Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline 2 Work Experience: 3-5 years' experience in brand management, brand marketing/awareness, brand strategy design and implementation (agency experience a plus)
- Innovative CPG company on the West Side looking for Brand Manager
- Must have 3-5 years of CPG experience