Marketing - Client/Investor Relations jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Client/Investor Relations jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD40,000 - USD50,000
This person will handle all aspects of client relationship building and managing.
- Great opportunity for a salesperson or account manager to join growing team
- Work from home! Great work life balance and chance to run your own team.
Seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Associate Director, Investor Relations. This individual will oversee a program of activities related to marketing products to a range of institutional clients based in the US and internationally and to supporting client relationship management.
- Must have interest or experience in sustainability
- 30% Travel, some international travel as well
The Business Development Senior Specialist will support its Industrials industry and Client Insights initiatives in their business development department.
- Great Opportunity at an AmLaw Top 20 Firm!
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth and Upward Mobility Within the Company
This position reports directly to the firm's Business Development Manager for Industrials & Client Insights.
- AmLaw Top 20 Firm Seeking Business Development Specialist
- Tremendous Opportunity for Progression and Upward Mobility Within the Company
Our client located in New York City is seeking an Account Project Director to manage client projects within their investor communications division.
- Global communications company seeking experienced Project Director
- Manage client projects and provide high quality service
Growing CPG company is seeking a customer service representative. Must have experience working in a consumer facing role, along with the ability to assist customers with any issues/questions with the products.
- Growing CPG company in Stamford, CT is seeking a Client Services Represented
- Must have exp. in a consumer facing role & assist resolving customer issues