Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
18 Matching Jobs
- GreeleyPermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
The Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer is a key position within the company reporting directly to the CEO. This professional will lead the vision and strategies of connecting our marketing team and marketing budgets to our business development pursuits, revenue goals and company value proposition, as well as lead the Business Development Team in executing strategies to enhance our ability to identify, pursue and develop meaningful and long term partnership opportunities.
- Great opportunity to be the right hand of the CEO for a growing private company
- Our client is looking for an experienced strategic marketing professional
Manage the design and production of marketing programs, tactics and strategies. From the planning, creation and execution of all direct marketing, lead generation, SEO, advertising, content marketing, and other promotional campaigns by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate associates.
SouthboroughPermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000
- Hands-on director-level control of the Marketing Team
- Build Team and brand
The Director, Marketing & BI - Medical Device is responsible for providing data, analysis, and recommendations to drive business decisions while leading the overall marketing efforts to gain competitive advantage in the medical device market. The position also requires strong leadership to direct a team of innovative individuals.
CambridgePermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Manage team of innovators to test new market concepts
- Collaborate directly with business leaders of global precision technology firm
The Director of Product Management [Launch] - Biotechnology will be responsible for providing strategic commercial vision for a leading gene editing company. Creativity and resourcefulness are important to develop global market assessments, target product profiles, forecasts and incorporating customer insights into the planning and product development process.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Commercial lead for leading gene editing company
- Creativity encouraged
An exciting opportunity to define and roll out an in house Marketing capability for this Top 10 Owner/Operator
- Growing Top 10 Developer
- Exceptional opportunity to establish and grow an in house Marketing function
This highly visible role will develop and execute the short and long term strategy for the product. This role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting the achievement of revenue objectives. Works closely with cross-functional team members.
- Rapidly growing start up business with global scope.
- Reporting into C suite with a strong business pipeline.
The Head of Brand Communications will be responsible for managing, executing and optimizing above-the-line communications strategy in North America. This is an entirely new role within the global marketing team and a unique opportunity to drive growth and impact across the organization as it continues to expand operations.
You will be the first hire on the ground here in the US and work to increase brand awareness in the states.
ProvidencePermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
- Seeking Head of Brand Communications for global fashion brand
- Exciting opportunity to own marketing initiatives for the US
The role reports to the Vice President, the Technical Marketing Director will be the company liason between the business and the markets the company sells into. The Technical Marketing Director is the key point person between Marketing, Sales, Technical Support, and R&D. The strategic vision of the position is to increase the visibility and credibility of the company in the market.
- Senior level position reporting into VP.
- Global scope and responsibility in a newly created role.
Our client, a luxury jewelry brand, is seeking a Director of eCommerce for their New York City office to develop and implement global business solutions to drive the company's multiple brand portfolios and marketing channels.
BostonPermanentUSD180,000 - USD200,000
- Seeklng Director of eCommerce for global luxury fine jewelry brand
- Unique opportunity to work in lean, creative and innovative team environment
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing the global marketing strategy for the company's portfolio of new and existing products. This role includes the leadership of the group's marketing teams through up-stream, down-stream actions with an emphasis on global market development though new product development, commercialization and business expansion.
- Senior level position reporting into C-level.
- Newly created role for a rapidly growing business.