Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
13 Matching Jobs
- Arlington HeightsPermanentUSD150,000 - USD180,000
The Director of Marketing will report to the Vice President and be responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives, go to market strategies and channels, pricing, product management, and new product development. This person will be overseeing a $150 Million business unit.
- $3 Billion Industrial Manufacturer
- Newly Created Position Due to Strategic Growth
The VP of Global Marketing will be integrally involved in shaping brand and marketing strategy, and will be responsible for end-to-end marketing execution. They will work closely with product development, branding and design teams to ensure a consistent activities and engaging message for all global marketing.
ProvidencePermanentUSD145,000 - USD150,000
- Position is HONG KONG based
- Global Marketing position requirinig Consumer Electronics/Technology background
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading and driving business growth through strategic marketing and product positioning efforts.
- Marketing Director position with a diversified industrial electronics company.
- Reporting directly to the CEO - Plays an integral part in company growth.
Our cosmetics client in Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Marketing Director. You will responsible for growing the company and the brand to the next level. In this Senior Marketing Director role, you will manage the social media, handle digital marketing and online advertisements as well as partner with the PR team/agency. You will be expected to meet and/or exceed brand goals.
- Our Cosmetics client is looking for a Senior Marketing Director ASAP
- All Natural and Organic Beauty Products
Our client, an innovative medical device company, is looking to bring a talented head of marketing on board. This individual will have a strategic marketing background, high business acumen, and a proven track record of managing a group of opthalmic medical device products in a highly regulated industry.
- Direct report responsibility over the product management team
- Senior level position reporting directly into the VP/GM of the division.
Growing industry leading beauty company is seeking a Director of Marketing to create the marketing strategy, and manage all elements of the marketing mix.
CincinnatiPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Growing industry leading beauty company is seeking a Director of Marketing
- to create the marketing strategy, and manage all elements of the marketing mix
The Global Strategic Marketing Manager will report to the VP President of the business unit, and be in charge of developing a global growth strategy for the business unit for flexible packaging and printing. This person will be working in a matrix cross functional environment, and also directly with end users, and select customers.
- Advanced Materials and Chemicals Developer - Global Leader
- Highly Visable Strategic Marketing Manager
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for developing and managing the company's global marketing strategy including public relations, media buying, print and digital advertising, direct marketing, E-marketing, and market research.
- Golbal Jewelry Brand Seeking VP of Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Culture Looking for Dynamic Leader
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Brand Director with excellent analytical and storytelling skills to lead growing team in Brooklyn.
- Start-up Consumer Goods Company Located in Brooklyn
- Seeking Experienced Marketing and Brand Director to Join Team
Responsible for establishing and coordinating all marketing functions in accordance with organizational policies, state and federal regulations and sound business practices. Responsible for administering the marketing area for the purpose of assuring company growth, product development and profitability.
- Marketing Director (Nutrition for Longevity)
- Marketing Director role with trajectory to grow into the VP of Marketing