Marketing - Marketing Management jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Marketing Management jobs
- WalthamPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
The Senior Marketing Manager - Renal Care is responsible for developing and implementing a strong marketing strategy in order to create brand awareness in the medical device market. Collaborating closely with in-house and third party agencies in order to develop strategy and marketing materials is also necessary.
- Industry-leading company with global scope
- Lead development of marketing strategies and programs
With the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager drives the development and execution of product strategy consistent with all aspects of the business, including new product development, financial management, marketing planning and tactical execution of plans.
ChelmsfordPermanentUSD105,000 - USD125,000
- Leading manufacturer of health and wellness products
- Drive the development of product strategy
The Marketing Manager, Critical Care - Medical Device is responsible for collaborating with the Sales team in order to develop a strong strategic and downstream marketing business plan. The position also requires market analyzation, prior knowledge of the respiratory field, and developing relationships and partnerships with KOLs.
New JerseyPermanentUSD110,000 - USD125,000
- Global medical device company with 15+ years consistent customer satisfaction
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommenda
BostonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- multi billion dollar organization with huge opportunities for progression.
- Work from home opportunity.
The Marketing Manager - Biotechnology is responsible for cross-functional collaboration with the Sales team in order to coordinate market research and events. The position is also responsible for B2B and B2C marketing.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Growing biotech utilizing Nobel Prize winning technology
- Competitive benefits package
The Marketing Manager - Pharma is responsible for the marketing and communications strategy--including promotional efforts, trade shows, and market forecasting. Cross-functional collaboration with sales, customer service, commercial, medical, and other key teams to achieve objectives is also necessary.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- Supervise direct report
- Competitive compensation and bonus package
The Senior Marketing Manager - Nutraceuticals is responsible for creating strategic marketing tactics for customer engagement. The position also collaborates closely with upper-management, representing the voice of the customer.
ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD105,000
- Collaborate closely with CEO
- Novel and innovative product line
Responsible for global digital marketing, develop strategies that drive capabilities as well as quality and effectiveness of the user experience. In collaboration with regional marketing teams, ensure all paid and organic digital channels are optimized and integrated to drive maximum returns. Holding ownership for all social media strategy, ensure the use of digital platforms to promote and support brand.
WalthamPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Be a part of a large expansion into a fast growing new territory!
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue and growth!
The Marketing Manager - Surgical Device is responsible for implementing programs to drive sales throughout the Americas. Responsibilities also include supporting new product/service launches, market assessments, competition analyses, and researching new growth opportunities.
CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Drive product throught North and South America
- Reliable company with 80 year track record
The Manager Strategic Marketing - BioPharma reports directly to the SVP of Corporate Development and is responsible for designing and implementing the strategic marketing function. The position requires close collaboration with leadership throughout the company as well as supporting portfolio development and clinical advancement.
- Build out strategic marketing function
- Opportunity for growth within company