Marketing - Marketing Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Marketing Management jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommendations, and performance monitoring.
Fall RiverPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Work from home opportunity.
- North American scope with responsibilities for multiple US retailers.
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Marketing Manager. The Senior Marketing Manager position is accountable for managing and marketing their product line. The position is responsible for creating the best marketing and sales programs, responsible for all aspects of life cycle management, promotional material, competitive material, support of business operations and developing relationships with KOLs.
- Growing private company.
- Senior leadership position reporting into the VP
This candidate will direct, in collaboration with the Chairman, all marketing collateral, campaigns, events, programming initiatives, social media and web developments that sustain and elevate property brands including identifying and researching key markets and strategies to aid in leasing positioning and value propositions to increase revenue.
TorrancePermanentUSD140,000 - USD155,000
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager with Real Estate experience
A well established national CPG business (food) is looking for an experience Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager to lead a major product category. Traditional Brand Manager job with great opportunity to come up with new campaign ideas to increase brand awareness.
- Join a high caliber marketing team
- Well established brand going to innovative changes
Our client located in New York City is seeking an International Sales and Marketing Manager to drive international growth for the brand.
- Entrepreneurial and fast growing beauty company
- Seeking sales and marketing professional to impact international growth
Brand Manager is needed for a leading packaged food company in their Los Angeles office! Team is made up of high energy, collaborative and passionate individuals who are dedicated to the revamping of the brand. My client is dedicated to the growth of their employee's careers, not only in the US but all across the world. This is an opportunity to reinvent the brand and advance your career.
- Industry leader in packaged food hiring new Brand Manager
- Brand Manager needed for world's leading food producer
The Product Development Specialist will be an important member of the senior marketing team.
- Product Development Specialist
- Product Development Specialist
Help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge through trainning and your expertise.
- Full-time corpoarte trainer for Cosmetic Company!
- North America Corporate Trainer position!
This role will be relationship building and all about organization with the freedom to have your own voice that can easily adapt to the company brand.
- Full-time marketing Project Manager for Cosmetic Company!
- Career advancement with luxury cosmetic company!
Our Pharmaceuticals client in Culver City is looking for a new Brand Manager. Brand Manager will be responsible for enhancing the brand position of the company's flagship probiotic line through marketing / promotion and supporting marketing tools.
- Pharmaceuticals client looking for a Brand Manager
- Brand Manager with pharmaceutical, nutrition or probiotic companies