Marketing - Marketing Management jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Marketing Management jobs
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD109,000 - USD114,000
Manage the Marketing Department in all operations requiring monitoring, directing and development of department resources and systems. Align the goals of the team with corporate strategies. Create and be a driving force behind the department's long-term goals. Assist in developing, implementing and supporting integrated marketing communications initiatives focused on meeting marketing strategy and goals.
BillericaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD81,000
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director Sales and Marketing. The Marketing Manager will play an integral role working collaboratively as a critical member of this small, fast-paced team. Seeking creative, driven, high-performing marketing manager with a strong technical background to drive success in today's environment. This is a role with broad responsibilities including social media, webinars, trade shows, technical marketing pieces, and working with the national and international sales organization.
InternationalPermanentUSD60,000 - USD85,000
- Key role in the business reporting directly into the Global Marketing Director
- Materials company with a rich 50 year history.
Newly created Marketing Manager opportunity with a leading North East design build construction management firm. Strategic Marketing and corporate branding responsibilities with a company that offers huge opportunity for progression within a growing marketing department.
ChicagoPermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
- Newly created position with a leading contruction firm.
- Strategic business leader position with a high level of autonomy.
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis (e.g. category trends, shopper purchase behaviors, etc.) for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommendations, and performance monitoring
- Category Manager role with a leading consumer goods business.
- Work from home opportunity with 3 direct reports.
Social Media Manager needed to execute digital campaigns to drive engagement, positively inspire audience, and promote the brand. Must work closely with the marketing, eCommerce, and creative teams to maintain voice of the brand throughout all channels.
- Growing and expanding company in beauty/cosmetics needs social media manager!
- Must be passionate about beauty, cosmetics, & skincare
Interactive Marketing Director needed to help drive digital innovation for social/digital media initiatives! Must be able to implement innovative strategies and campaigns.
Culver CityPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Drive digital innovation for social & digital media intiatives!
- Must have big ambitions and hands-on attitude
Our client in West Los Angeles is looking for an innovative Account Manager who has managed an Amazon account to join their team. The ideal Account Manager should understand digital media, tech and be willing to learn more! Your job is to maintain an ongoing relationship, optimize their profile and program with creative improvements, up-sell them on additional services, and manage their renewal for another year.
- Account Manager (with Amazon)
- Amazon, Shopify, Jet, etc.
Our client in Downtown LA is seeking an e-Commerce Manager who can bring broad expertise to improve and manage SEO, organic search, content marketing, analytics, merchandising and promotional support, and contact strategies. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, deep understanding of digital and ecommerce marketing, effective time and project management skills, best practices, and a passion for data analytics.
- e-commerce Manager
- Must have fashion experience
Help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge through trainning and your expertise.
- Full-time corpoarte trainer for Cosmetic Company!
- North America Corporate Trainer position!
This role will be relationship building and all about organization with the freedom to have your own voice that can easily adapt to the company brand.
- Full-time marketing Project Manager for Cosmetic Company!
- Career advancement with luxury cosmetic company!