Marketing - Marketing Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Marketing Management jobs
- Los AngelesPermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
CJ is a global lifestyle company striving to create health, joy, and convenience and is seeking a talented and passionate Marketing Senior Manager to lead the efforts in building Annie Chun's brand.
This candidate will be a part of new product and business development, consumer marketing and developing the marketing team to support the growth of the company.
- Exciting growth opportunity with team environment
- Recognized innovator in the premium natural food category
The Channel Marketing Manager will support sales team by developing and executing marketing programs for key national account customer to maximize sales and will report to the Sr. Director of Channel marketing.
The CMM must leverage relationships with all key internal stakeholders across the business (brand marketing, creative, sales) to ensure we are executing the most effective promotions and activities.
WalthamPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Exciting Growth Opportunity with company that has experienced massive growth
- Competitve Pay and Benefits
The Senior Marketing Manager - Renal Care is responsible for developing and implementing a strong marketing strategy in order to create brand awareness in the medical device market. Collaborating closely with in-house and third party agencies in order to develop strategy and marketing materials is also necessary.
ChelmsfordPermanentUSD105,000 - USD125,000
- Industry-leading company with global scope
- Lead development of marketing strategies and programs
The Marketing Manager, Critical Care - Medical Device is responsible for collaborating with the Sales team in order to develop a strong strategic and downstream marketing business plan. The position also requires market analyzation, prior knowledge of the respiratory field, and developing relationships and partnerships with KOLs.
New JerseyPermanentUSD110,000 - USD125,000
- Global medical device company with 15+ years consistent customer satisfaction
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommenda
BostonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- multi billion dollar organization with huge opportunities for progression.
- Work from home opportunity.
The Marketing Manager - Biotechnology is responsible for cross-functional collaboration with the Sales team in order to coordinate market research and events. The position is also responsible for B2B and B2C marketing.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Growing biotech utilizing Nobel Prize winning technology
- Competitive benefits package
The Marketing Manager - Pharma is responsible for the marketing and communications strategy--including promotional efforts, trade shows, and market forecasting. Cross-functional collaboration with sales, customer service, commercial, medical, and other key teams to achieve objectives is also necessary.
InternationalPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- Supervise direct report
- Competitive compensation and bonus package
The Senior Marketing Manager - Nutraceuticals is responsible for creating strategic marketing tactics for customer engagement. The position also collaborates closely with upper-management, representing the voice of the customer.
ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD105,000
- Collaborate closely with CEO
- Novel and innovative product line
Responsible for global digital marketing, develop strategies that drive capabilities as well as quality and effectiveness of the user experience. In collaboration with regional marketing teams, ensure all paid and organic digital channels are optimized and integrated to drive maximum returns. Holding ownership for all social media strategy, ensure the use of digital platforms to promote and support brand.
WalthamPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Be a part of a large expansion into a fast growing new territory!
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue and growth!
The Marketing Manager - Surgical Device is responsible for implementing programs to drive sales throughout the Americas. Responsibilities also include supporting new product/service launches, market assessments, competition analyses, and researching new growth opportunities.
- Drive product throught North and South America
- Reliable company with 80 year track record