Marketing - Marketing Management jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Marketing Management jobs
- Featured JobChicagoPermanentUSD109,000 - USD114,000
Manage the Marketing Department in all operations requiring monitoring, directing and development of department resources and systems. Align the goals of the team with corporate strategies. Create and be a driving force behind the department's long-term goals. Assist in developing, implementing and supporting integrated marketing communications initiatives focused on meeting marketing strategy and goals.
NatickPermanentUSD50,000 - USD80,000
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
This newly created role offers the opportunity to work alongside highly experienced architects, engineers and construction professionals. The firm focuses on a diverse set of projects such as commercial fit outs as well as ground up buildings, manufacturing and industrial projects.
ChicagoPermanentUSD150,000 - USD160,000
- Newly created position with a leading design build contruction firm.
- Responsible for coordinating all corporate marketing efforts.
Leads the development of account-specific category plans and reviews by incorporating market, shopper, customer & consumer insights to inform tactical 5P recommendations - product, placement, pricing, promotion, and personal marketing. Conducts recurring and ad hoc category analysis (e.g. category trends, shopper purchase behaviors, etc.) for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommendations, and performance monitoring
- Category Manager role with a leading consumer goods business.
- Work from home opportunity with 3 direct reports.
The Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with various business units and responsible the in development and management of marketing strategies and budgets.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager needed to execute digital campaigns to drive engagement, positively inspire audience, and promote the brand. Must work closely with the marketing, eCommerce, and creative teams to maintain voice of the brand throughout all channels.
- Growing and expanding company in beauty/cosmetics needs social media manager!
- Must be passionate about beauty, cosmetics, & skincare
Interactive Marketing Director needed to help drive digital innovation for social/digital media initiatives! Must be able to implement innovative strategies and campaigns.
Culver CityPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Drive digital innovation for social & digital media intiatives!
- Must have big ambitions and hands-on attitude
Our client in West Los Angeles is looking for an innovative Account Manager who has managed an Amazon account to join their team. The ideal Account Manager should understand digital media, tech and be willing to learn more! Your job is to maintain an ongoing relationship, optimize their profile and program with creative improvements, up-sell them on additional services, and manage their renewal for another year.
- Account Manager (with Amazon)
- Amazon, Shopify, Jet, etc.
Our client in Downtown LA is seeking an e-Commerce Manager who can bring broad expertise to improve and manage SEO, organic search, content marketing, analytics, merchandising and promotional support, and contact strategies. This person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, deep understanding of digital and ecommerce marketing, effective time and project management skills, best practices, and a passion for data analytics.
- e-commerce Manager
- Must have fashion experience
Help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge through trainning and your expertise.
- Full-time corpoarte trainer for Cosmetic Company!
- North America Corporate Trainer position!
This role will be relationship building and all about organization with the freedom to have your own voice that can easily adapt to the company brand.
- Full-time marketing Project Manager for Cosmetic Company!
- Career advancement with luxury cosmetic company!