Marketing - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
6 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
- CambridgePermanentUSD135,000 - USD155,000
The Director, Corporate Communications - Pharma is responsible for developing the overall communications strategy (both internal and external) for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company. This position requires strong message generation that represents the company's brand, core values, and products as well as management of public affairs, media, PR, etc.
- Rapidly growing pharmaceutical company
- Strategy-building position directly collaborating with senior leadership
Director of Public Relations who will be responsible for developing and executing global media relations program for Company.
- High Growth, Fast Paced, Starup Enviornment
- Work for a Growing International Company
Our client, a strategic communications agency, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to lead accounts within growing non-profit and higher education team
- Full-Service Strategic Communications Agency Seeking Senior Publicist
- Client Industries Include Higher Education, Real Estate and Non-Profit
Our client, an integrated marketing and communications agency, is seeking a hungry, experience and passionate senior account executive to support and lead fashion/retail accounts.
- Full Service Public Relations Agency Seeking Senior Account Executive
- To Work on Portfolio of Premium Fashion and Retail Accounts
Our client, a public relations and communications agency, is seeking an experienced PR professional to lead accounts in the Visual Arts division.
- PR Account Manager at Public Relations and Communications Strategy Agency
- Clients Accounts Include Visual Arts and Design Communities