Office Support - Administrator jobs
59 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a global marketing leader. Reporting to the Head of Marketing/Events, you will be responsible for all travel bookings across the organisation of 200+ employees in New York.
PhiladelphiaTemporaryUSD1 - USD2
- Work for a global reputbale Marketing firm!
- Excellent career progression
This is a great opportunity to utilize your office skills, get paid well, and make a difference to the lives of hundreds of children in Philadelphia!
StamfordTemporaryUSD20 - USD25 per hour (USD41,597 - USD51,996)
- Work in a great office setting and make a difference!
- Great opportunity for Office Professionals.Competitive Pay and Great Environment
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager / EA to oversee the reception area, be the main point of contact for guests and employees, manage travel arrangements, coordinate meetings and calendaring.
New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Administrative Assistant / Office Manager / EA needed in Fairfield County
- Great TEMP to PERM administrative opportunity with growth potential
This individual will be joining, a dynamic and fast paced sales environment. They will be responsible for all travel coordination for the sales team, and staff members.
- My client is adding a Travel Coordinator to their global, growing and dynamic
- events team in their NYC office in Fidi!
Our client, located in Conshohocken, is seeking a Case Manager to join its growing team.
- Case Manager - Growing Firm
- Growing Healthcare Firm located near Conshohocken
The Contract Services Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and review of contracts for the
sale of a life insurance policy.
BrooklynTemporaryUSD11 - USD15 per hour (USD22,878 - USD31,198)
- Contract Case Coordinator/paralegal
- Paralegal coordinator
Our client is looking for caring, dedicated, professional employees who share a desire to help others and support the community.
BrooklynTemporaryUSD11 - USD15
- Looking for an experienced cashier for Non Profit
- Customer Service and Cashier Needed
We are look for someone who is professional, driven and wants to have career progression. While starting out in the cashier position there is opportunity to move within both our corporate office and other locations! Even our COO started out as a cashier!
- Seeking Bank Teller or Cashiers for a major Non Profit in Bay Ridge!
- The ability for career growth at a non profit in New York
Personal assistant position for the head of a fast growing and creative luxury retail firm.
- Personal Assistant to Head of Luxury Retail Firm
- Fun and creative environment