Office Support - Administrator jobs
59 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The Event Coordination Associate will support the logistics for the face to face meetings. Responsibilities include assisting with the development of business requirements for each meeting, communicate and negotiate with hotel and banquet managers, locate meeting space that meets requirements, and manage expenses. The role reports to the Global Roundtable Event Manager.
StamfordPermanentUSD13 - USD15 per hour (USD27,038 - USD31,198)
- Global Management Consulting Firm
Investment firm seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) to join small office, roughly 20 hours/week. Bonus eligible!
- Part-time Administrative opportunity in lower Fairfield County
- Administrative Assistant needed in Financial space
The Events Manager will develop and implement the program and of events and fundraisers in the NY office.
- *Opportunity to join a small profit to progress your career in events
- *Must be able to work at an extremely fast pace with event management experience
Our non profit health care client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their Senior Coordinator.
- Looking for an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Needed for Healthcare Nonprofit
The Community Outreach Representative represents the company by generating new business and strengthening referral sources within the Queens NY area . They are responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with community agencies, organizations, employers, physicians and other providers of care who refer and/or could refer patients to our business. Liaison will also track and analyze existing referral patterns and reports trends.
- Seeking an organized, friendly, enthusiastic, individual to join our team
- Community Outreach Representative Needed for Nonprofit
Our client provides home health care personnel and related services to individuals in their homes. The Company's caregivers consist of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, Licensed Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists, Medical Social Workers, and Trained Paraprofessionals. Our client has developed specialty programs including mental health, pediatric, maternal/child, hospice, rehabilitation and others.
- Seeking an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our team
- We want someone who is excited to work in healthcare and support our mission
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in New York City is seeking a sharp, motivated graduate to join their team. The ideal candidate must be immediately available to begin a new role as the position will be a temp-to-perm hire. The role will begin administrative in nature, including travel coordination, meeting planning, scheduling, and phone coverage. However, there is significant room for growth in the role!
- If you are a recent grad looking for a career, this is your opportunity!
- Looking for sharp, motivated candidates to join the team!
A long term, fantastic opportunity for professionals with Administrative and Data Entry skills.
- Administrative/Data Entry Specialist Needed!
- Fantastic Company In Need Of Administrative Help!
The nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization is seeking candidates to promote their cause and values through assisting the Database team.
- Experienced Development Associate Needed
- Looking for strong admin for non-profit
We need a dynamic, overachieving, driven individual to join our team! Our leading Non-Profit is seeking a Research Assistant to help us!
- Seeking someone who can develop strong consultative relationships with clients
- Temp Prospect Researcher to join our Non Profit!