Office Support - Administrator jobs
64 Matching Jobs
This position reports directly to the Chief Development Officer and will provide direct support the the team as well as the Officer. You must be passionate about their mission and nonprofit work in general. Your attitude and passion is what will differentiate you in this role.
- *temp-perm development admin
- *must have 6 months of development work in nonprofits
We are looking for someone to work closely with our Director of Development. The Development Assistant helps to provide a full range of administrative support to the corporate, donor relations programs, including support for donor cultivation and stewardship activities and donor database input.
New Hyde ParkPermanent
- Driven, dedicated individual who wants to run a Non-Profit Development Team
- Development Assistant to join our team
An exciting new opportunity for a versatile Administrative Assistant at a well-known Healthcare Company in New Hyde Park.
- Administrative Assistant with room for growth
- Not your average Administrative Assistant role
A leading Financial Services organization is seeking an immediately available Administrative Assistant to join their team. Successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in a corporate environment. This person must be fluent in Spanish and familiar with administrative principles including phone coverage, scheduling, basic HR duties, etc.
- Seeking an immediately available candidate to join as an Office Administrator
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish and have at least 1-2 years of experience
Seeking an immediately available candidate to join a leading Financial Services firm as a temporary Admin Assistant.
- Seeking an Administrative Assistant to join thea leading Financial Services firm
- Experience in a corporate company is required
Mid-sized financial services firm in New York City is looking for an entry level graduate to join the team!
- Seeking recent graduates who are looking for an entry level role!
- Kickstart your career in a corporate setting working with top clients in NYC
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who values the culture and work a non profit can do. As a jr. administrator you are responsible for the day to day tasks and office operations to make the office function efficiently. As a leader in their sector, you are a crucial individual and provide the assistance the office needs. You must be passionate about their sector and work they do.
- Opportunity to join an exciting dynamic team and grow with a Non Profit
- Mission and Goal oriented, they value those who think outside of the box
This role will provide support in many different administrative capacities. As an Office Assistant, you will act as the Receptionist, Office Manager, and Administrator to take care of the office's needs. This role will allow your to grow with the organization and start from the bottom up. While you do need to have 6 months of administrative experience, it is a great way to get a foot in the door!
White PlainsPermanentUSD30,000 - USD40,000
- *Opportunity to join a well known online media organization
- *Must have 6 months of administrative experience
Exciting opportunity with a retail/cpg company. The Founder is looking for someone who is eager to jump into the retail / digital world. This candidate will be highly detail oriented and able to work in the gray. Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must!
- Great opportunity for new grads!
- Administrative/Marketing Coordinator opportunity in Westchester County NY
This is an Administrative Assistant role to support the Sr. Coordinator and all functions of the office. This role includes typical Administrative functions as well as contract work for the home health agency and monitoring the business as a whole
- *Must be interested in the healthcare sector
- *Must be able to commute to Jamaica Queens