Office Support - Administrator jobs
53 Matching Jobs
- New RochelleTemporary
Our client , a well established non-profit, is seeking an organized self-starter to join them as an Administrative Assistant
ManhattanTemporaryUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- temp to perm opportunity for Administrative Assistant- Non -Profit
- Non-Profit Seeking Administrative Asistant
Our client seeks an experienced Development and Database Coordinator
- Experienced Development Associate Needed
- Raiser's Edge a MUST
We are in need of a Database Coordinator to help be a strong asset to our team. We need someone with strong Raiser's Edge skills who wants to be a part of a strong Non-Profit!
- In need of a Raiser's Edge Database Coordinator!
- Temp Raiser's Edge Coordinator to join our team!
The role will assist in office management including reception, calendar oversight, filing, inventory stock and client meeting prep. The company recently opened a new office space with wide open floor plans, state of the art equipment, new software enabled computers and a sky rise view of Manhattan. Work with a group of well-established professionals who support teamwork and promote career growth.
- Amazing Opportunity to Join a Billion-Dollar Company on Ground Level!
- Searching for Entry-Level Candidate to Jumpstart a New Career
Amazing opportunity to become an integral part of a close knit and friendly team by serving as an Administrative Assistant and working alongside the office management team. Job duties require administrative experience supporting an office as tasks include filing/paperwork, budget expense, calendaring and reception for both their office support and investment teams.
- Enjoy company perks and wonderful office
- Need dynamic and exceptional Administrative Assistant
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who values the culture and work a non profit can do. As a jr. administrator you are responsible for the day to day tasks and office operations to make the office function efficiently. As a leader in their sector, you are a crucial individual and provide the assistance the office needs. You must be passionate about their sector and work they do.
- Opportunity to join an exciting dynamic team and grow with a Non Profit
- Mission and Goal oriented, they value those who think outside of the box
This role will provide support in many different administrative capacities. As an Office Assistant, you will act as the Receptionist, Office Manager, and Administrator to take care of the office's needs. This role will allow your to grow with the organization and start from the bottom up. It is a great way to get a foot in the door!
- *Opportunity to join a well known broadcasting media organization
- *Can be a 2017 grad with an interest in media
A global media organization seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for all administrative and program management tasks within their Manhattan office. As Administrative Assistant, we are looking for a proactive individual within an administrative background willing to hit the ground running!
- Media agency seeking temporary administrative assistant!
- Must have experience working in a marketing, advertising, digital environment*
Our client, located in Plymouth Meeting, is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join its growing team on a contract basis.
SheltonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking a Data Entry Specialist in Montgomery County
- Contract Opportunity; Immediate Opportunity
The Product Data Specialist will identify, gather and enter product information from various sources that will be digitally uploaded to a structured product information system. This will involve using Excel, Web Browsers, Email, and other programs or databases for data transformations.
- Incredible Growth Opportunity
- Fortune 500 CPG Organization