Office Support - Administrator jobs
54 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Our client is looking for an Administrative Receptionist for their NY office. The working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday. As the Administrative Receptionist you will be the first face of the office, greeting guests and upholding the strong reputation of excellent customer service in all daily tasks.
- Sophisticated offices in Midtown Manhattan! !
- Global Reputable Financial Services Firm
A great opportunity to become an integral part my client's team by serving as a liaison throughout the company. You will provide excellent office support while ensuring a professional and friendly environment to all staffers, clients and guests.
MilfordTemporaryUSD16 - USD18 per hour (USD33,277 - USD37,437)
- Build a Career in Mutual Banking
- Seeking Administrative Assistant with Office Management Skills
Growing company seeking Clerical Admin that can provide administrative skills for their daily operational activities.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Clerical Admin Opportunity with Growing Company
- Clerical Admin - Contract Job (2-3 months)
The Construction & Design Coordinator will work on both new and existing restaurant projects; defining scopes, soliciting and evaluating proposals and administering the approval and payment process.
- Looking for an administrative assistant - Construction Background preferred
- Experience supporting a General Contractor - Preferred
With over 25 years of experience within the private equity market, my client takes pride in their commitment to providing the best service possible. They have extensive experience working both with small funds as well as large deals of $1 billion and more. They are currently seeking an experienced, organized Receptionist who is detail-oriented and excited to take on variety in their role.
- Are you looking for a great company, growth and career development?
- At least one year of admin/reception/clerical experience!
Our client is seeking a full-time development and administrative assistant for Events Director and Chief Development Officer.
New Hyde ParkPermanent
- Development Assistant/Administrative Assistant to support Events Director
- Also to support Chief Development Officer
An exciting new opportunity for a versatile Administrative Assistant at a well-known national Healthcare Company located in New Hyde Park.
New YorkPermanentUSD1 - USD2
- Administrative Assistant with room for growth!!
- Not your average Administrative Assistant role!
Travel the world as a Travel Logistics Assistant to the CEO of a large Non-Profit!
- Amazing oppportunity for growth in a global nonprofit with great benefits!!
- Opportunity to see the world while working for a great cause
- Supporting a team of principals throughout full project cycle. This includes booking travel, handling expenses, calendar management, and meeting preparations
- Excellent role for growth, office and team are growing at a fast rate. Wants the identified candidate in and up to speed before promotions occur in the fall
- Excellent, fast growing company and branch
- Global company, well known, well respected within the industry
Job Summary: The Care Coordinator is ultimately responsible for the overall provision and coordination of services to assigned caseload. The Care Coordinator guides program enrollees and their caretakers (legal guardians) through the health care system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers, and tracking interventions and outcomes.
- CARE COORDINATOR, HEALTH SERVICES
- CARE COORDINATOR, HEALTH SERVICES