Office Support - Customer Services jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Customer Services jobs
Our client, located in the Fairfield area, is seeking a Customer Care Representative to join its growing team.
LawrencePermanentUSD35,000 - USD40,000
- Customer Care Representative
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in the Ohio Market
Great opportunity for an individual looking to join an exciting and innovative company. Our client is looking for a Receptionist/Order Processing Coordinator to join their team. This person will have a mix of responsibilities including front-desk receptionist, customer service and order processing and office manager duties.
- Opportunity with growing Medical Device company - Immediate start!
- Location: Lawrence, MA
The Concierge will act within front-facing operations at a Manhattan based corporation. Our client is seeking a Full-Time, Temp-Perm Concierge who is able to provide a high level of courtesy and professionalism supporting the executive and members of the Hospitality Team!
- Mass Media company seeking Concierge for a Full-Time role!
- Entry level
Our client is seeking a self-starter who will be working directly with the marketing team. In this temporary role, the ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and is able to use social media platforms.
PiscatawayPermanentUSD40,000 - USD45,000
- Opportunity to work for a global non-profit organization
- Work alongside the marketing team in this temporary role!
- Office manager position
- Office Coordinator
- Large Global Company
Join a rapidly growing nutraceutical company in a customer service opportunity.
- Join a rapidly growing nutraceutical company in a customer service opportunity
- Excellent role salary in the heart of Los Angeles
Our clients Communications Department is seeking a Coordinator to facilitate all aspects of the organization's media work, including public advocacy, digital and editorial strategy, publications, and events. S/he will work with the Deputy Director of Communications to maintain the Communications department that can speak strategically, as well as quickly and effectively, to mass audiences and members of the press.
- Looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator Needed