Office Support - Office Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Executive Assistant to executive leadership of a creative and innovative Fintech firm.
- Building technology to service the Financial Industry
- Best Places to Work
Office Manager needed for a growing consumer product start up in NYC!
- Be able to liase with all departments in the office in a professional manner
- Experience negotiating with vendors
Hybrid between an Office Manager & HR Supervisor
- A recognized leader in securities litigation.
- Legal Assistant & Paralegal Supervisor
Full-time, temporary opportunity for a person with construction office management skills to join a fun and experienced team.
PiscatawayPermanentUSD40,000 - USD45,000
- Experienced Construction Office Assistant Needed
- Need experienced Office Assistant to run Construction Office
- Office manager position
- Office Coordinator
- Large growing company
A premium skincare and cosmetics line based out of New York is looking for a full time Office Assistant. The Office Assistant must be self-motivated; possess strong organizational skills; must have the ability to interact clearly with the public in diverse circumstances and provide effective communication with others.
- Looking for a creative office assistant
- Organized and quick-paced assistant needed
As the studio manager of a small interior design company, the primary goal of the position is to support the Partners of the firm and the day to day activities of the design team. The position plays a key role in maintaining studio efficiency, designing and implementing office organizational systems and engaging with clients and guests. You will also perform daily administrative duties to support the Partners in managing the design team and project workflow.
GreenwichPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Office Manager from Creative Space Needed
- Interior Design Office Managers Needed
Our client is looking for an Assistant/Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people.
- Office Manager / Admin needed for tech start up in Stamford
- Fun, start up environment looking for administrative professional
Office Manager at a well-funded start-up specializing in internet services.
- Specialized in Internet Services
- Recieved 11 Million in Funding (Series E) for 2017