Office Support - Office Manager jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- Featured JobManhattanPermanent
Founded in the mid 1900's, our client have evolved from a singular, prestigious fashion retailer focused on the Asian markets, to a global distributor of multiple brands. Due to expansion in North America, they are now looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to come on-board and oversee the office from an administrative, logistical, financial and procurement perspective.
Featured JobNew YorkPermanentUSD40,000 - USD45,000
- Unique opportunity to join an emerging North American retail fashion business!
- Hit the ground running as the Operations Manager, and assist with growth plans.
Growing fashion company headquartered in Madrid, Spain is looking to add on an individual to handle all Accounting and Administrative tasks for the New York City office.
- Exciting opportunity with growing luxury organization
- Luxury, fashion, accounting, administrative
This individual will be responsible for the every day operation of the company's business on the West Coast. This will certainly include, but not be limited to, daily reporting, scheduling, and interviewing on behalf of the Los Angeles office. This position will report to the director and have regular working hours.
- Office Coordinator/Internal Recruiter for a global agency's Los Angeles office.
- Must have sharp reporting and organizational skills, as well as a love for sales
Office Manager at a well-funded start-up specializing in internet services.
- Specialized in Internet Services
- Recieved 11 Million in Funding (Series E) for 2017
This person will gain a wide range of experience from identifying top venues and vendors for company activities and client events. He/she will enhance the office culture by keeping it organized and ordering supplies to make it a motivating space to be creative. This individual will have ownership over their day-to-day operations. They must be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time, as well as keep a positive vibe while being productive.
- Due to an internal promotion, my client, a growing ad agency in NYC is searching
- for an intelligent, hardworking office Manager to join their dynamic team.
Office Manager at NYC Based Technology Firm specializing in Tech Consulting & Research
New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Office Manager at NYC Based Technology Firm
- Specializing in Innovative Technical Consulting & Research
Office Manager at Innovative Technology Firm
- Global Software Company Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA
- Assisting Operational Management of the Company
The Office Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative needs of the organization, as well as assist on various projects as needed. This position will provide support to the various departments within the organization, including assisting with HR responsibilities. This position is integral to the success of our organization and staff team.
- Looking for enthusiatic and proactive Office Assistant
- Tremendous growth within a dynamic company
Looking for talent to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office and to maintain an efficient office environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about wanting to help build a great team and culture.
- Highly organized, ambitious and enthusiatic Office Manger
- Looking for enthusiatic talent eager to make a big impact
This person will wear many hats and juggle different tasks within the organization.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the CEO (calendar management, travel, etc.)
- Office Coordination (ordering supplies, food, etc.)
- Basic HR Admin duties related to office coordination
- Basic billing and collections duties
- Our client is a tech start-up with a significant presence in North America. Headquartered in NYC, they began their journey about ten years ago. Having a strong digital presence, they are backed by a large private equity fund.
- *Opportunity to join an established firm
- *Temp-Perm Office Manager Role with room for growth