Office Support - Office Manager jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- Featured JobManhattanPermanent
Founded in the mid 1900's, our client have evolved from a singular, prestigious fashion retailer focused on the Asian markets, to a global distributor of multiple brands. Due to expansion in North America, they are now looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to come on-board and oversee the office from an administrative, logistical, financial and procurement perspective.
- Unique opportunity to join an emerging North American retail fashion business!
- Hit the ground running as the Operations Manager, and assist with growth plans.
Exciting opportunity with room for growth at a global consumer goods brand.
MarlboroughPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Office manager position with room for growth
- Not your average OM position
Do you enjoy managing an office? Would you like the chance to challenge yourself and build upon your office management skills to become a Business Manager? Do you want to work directly with the President and Owner of the company? The Office Manager - Construction will run the office and be a core part of future business success moving forward. If interested, please apply below.
White PlainsTemporaryUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- High End Residential Company
- Work directly with President and Business Owner
We are seeking an office manager who has been in the understands title insurance. We need someone who has been in the business, who has the ability to come in and dive into the work. We are seeking someone who is dedicated, organized and professional.
GreenwichPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking an Office Manager within the Title Insurance Industry
- Title Insurance Manager to join our team
Our client is looking for an Assistant/Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people.
- Office Manager / Admin needed for tech start up in Stamford
- Fun, start up environment looking for administrative professional
This individual will be responsible for the every day operation of the company's business on the West Coast. This will certainly include, but not be limited to, daily reporting, scheduling, and interviewing on behalf of the Los Angeles office. This position will report to the director and have regular working hours.
- Office Coordinator/Internal Recruiter for a global agency's Los Angeles office.
- Must have sharp reporting and organizational skills, as well as a love for sales
Office Manager at a well-funded start-up specializing in internet services.
- Specialized in Internet Services
- Recieved 11 Million in Funding (Series E) for 2017
This person will gain a wide range of experience from identifying top venues and vendors for company activities and client events. He/she will enhance the office culture by keeping it organized and ordering supplies to make it a motivating space to be creative. This individual will have ownership over their day-to-day operations. They must be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time, as well as keep a positive vibe while being productive.
- Due to an internal promotion, my client, a growing ad agency in NYC is searching
- for an intelligent, hardworking office Manager to join their dynamic team.
Office Manager at NYC Based Technology Firm specializing in Tech Consulting & Research
- Office Manager at NYC Based Technology Firm
- Specializing in Innovative Technical Consulting & Research