Procurement & Supply Chain - Contract & Vendor Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Contract & Vendor Management jobs
- NorwalkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
This role has responsibility for the overall relationship between our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, financial/business analysis, and is greatly aided by a background in engineering or technology.
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Experience with purchasing high tech components, fiber optics, etc.
Our client is seeking an experienced Buyer to work with the Merchandising team.
WellesleyPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Develop and Manager a profitable product assortment
- Manage the Vendor base - catalog and wesbite
Medium sized Energy Retail organization seeking Contracts Manager with a background in Oil & Gas.
HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Based in Metro-Boston
- Opportunity for advancement through company
We are searching for a sourcing manager who has experience being on the winning side of a negotiation. This role will have an active part in bringing innovation to the supplier and contract management piece of the business. The senior sourcing manager will lead end to end sourcing operations to meet business demand globally.
WeymouthPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Innovative sourcing manager needed for global leader in oilfield services
- Focus points to include supplier management and contract negotiation!
Our client in Weymouth, MA is looking for a Commodities Manager who will handle all activities surrounding their supplier engagements. This individual will negotiate yearly agreements for selected suppliers to ensure competitive pricing and low inventory exposure.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Looking for strong electromechanical purchasing experience
- Must be able to commute to the South Shore
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Profitable, privately held business
- Growth opportunity
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. With expansive growth over the past few years and and no signs of slowing down, they are looking to add a Customer Logistics Manager to their growing team. This innovative consumer products company has a state of the art office in the Chicago Loop and offers a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
- Join an award winning, rapidly growing, consumer products company
- Rare supply chain opportunity within the Chicago Loop