Procurement & Supply Chain - Contract & Vendor Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Contract & Vendor Management jobs
- WheatonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
The Procurement Manager will subcontract for complex technical equipment, materials, and related services in cooperation with internal customers, lab support personnel, and subcontractors in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
WoodbridgePermanentUSD40,000 - USD50,000
- Join a leader in North American R&D as our client begins a massive new project
- Military or government experience in purchasing, contracts, etc. are BIG plus
Original Equipment Manufacturer whose client base consists of Global blue chip companies and high profile emerging brands.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Profitable, privately held business
- Growth opportunity
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. With expansive growth over the past few years and and no signs of slowing down, they are looking to add a Customer Logistics Manager to their growing team. This innovative consumer products company has a state of the art office in the Chicago Loop and offers a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
- Join an award winning, rapidly growing, consumer products company
- Rare supply chain opportunity within the Chicago Loop
The Social Compliance Associate will collect and interpret large amounts of data for Footwear, Apparel and Accessories manufacturer companies to insure supply chain is compliant with all regulations. This position may also require other ad hoc supply chain responsibilities, including order management and logistics.
- Social Compliance and Audit Management
- Knowledge of apparel and overseas supply chain management preferred
A long-term contract hire responsible for IT sourcing for a highly recognized financial services firm.
- IT Sourcing Consultant for Global Financial Services Brand
- Sourcing position with an industry leader in NYC