Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- Los AngelesPermanent
The Customer Service Manager will focus on all components of customer satisfaction by developing uniform customer service policies and procedures, training staff, setting and maintaining the highest standard of performance and providing effective problem-solving resources, to ensure positive relationships with our customers, facilitating better sales and customer satisfaction.
RacinePermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Oversee the customer experience of thousands of probiotic shoppers
- Excellent benefits, salary, and leadership opportunity within a successful team
The Customer Service Representative will have the opportunity to work closely with the Customer Service, Sales, Production and Supply Chain teams. They will act as a liaison between customers and sales within the plant to address production, open orders, inventory availability, order fulfillment and quality. This is an excellent opportunity get your foot in the door with a widely-known and well-respected global organization!
- Highly visible position within global organization
- Advance your career in this strategic role!
The Customer Service Manager will support the development of the systems and processes that will be used by the customer service team. Functions include managing EDI and manual orders, communicating with warehouse and logistics providers as well as resolving problems in the order to fulfillment process.
- CPG Experience Preferred
- Supervisory Experience Required
The EDI Manager will be managing all EDI orders and accounts that come through the company.
- MUST HAVE TRUE COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER ON-BOARDING EXPERIENCE
This Logistics Manager will lead the operations of the company by overseeing shipments to customers and working closely with the customer relationship team to maximize customer satisfaction. They are looking for an organized, hard-working individual with experience in logistics/operations
- Growing NYC-based company looking for Logistics & EDI Manager!
- Must have 4 year college degree
An innovative technology manufacturing company is looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to assist with order fulfillment. This organization is in an exciting time, with profits rapidly increasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is pushing to be a leader in their industry.
- Rapidly growing technology manufactuer in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of logistics and customer service experience
Our client, located in Montgomery County, is seeking an experienced Operations Associate to join its growing team, on a permanent basis.
- Seeking Operations Associate
- Direct Hire Opportunity - Growing Retailer
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing allocations and EDI functions.
- EDI Experience Necessary
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will work and coordinate cross functionally to ensure all process regarding client orders are executed from start to finish, from working with the logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of goods, to working with accounts receivable to make sure all clients were invoiced.
- EDI Experience is a Must
- European jewelry company