Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD45,000 - USD75,000
Michael Page is a leading Recruitment Consultancy, specializing in permanent, contract and temporary positions. Established in London, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. The Page Group operates over 150 offices in more than 35 countries, and has over 5,000 employees worldwide. Our Chicago office has been chosen as a high growth location, and we are adding Sales Consultants to our team.
- Work for a market leading, global firm.
- Earn bonuses based on your personal performance.
An innovative technology manufacturing company is looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to assist with order fulfillment. This organization is in an exciting time, with profits rapidly increasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is pushing to be a leader in their industry.
- Rapidly growing technology manufactuer in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of logistics and customer service experience
The Customer Service Coordinator position offers the opportunity to interface directly with customers and related logistics services as well as the four production facilities to build the relationships with those stakeholders that make a difference in the service we offer.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Growing Team/Positive Company culture
Our client, located in Montgomery County, is seeking an experienced Operations Associate to join its growing team, on a permanent basis.
- Seeking Operations Associate
- Direct Hire Opportunity - Growing Retailer
Excellent opportunity for a recent gradudate or candidate with 1-2 years of experience. This role is a foot in the door for any candidate looking to grow their career in Supply Chain.
- Leading manufacturing client is seeking an Entry Level Logistics Coordinator!
- Logistics Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing allocations and EDI functions.
- EDI Experience Necessary
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will work and coordinate cross functionally to ensure all process regarding client orders are executed from start to finish, from working with the logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of goods, to working with accounts receivable to make sure all clients were invoiced.
- EDI Experience is a Must
- European jewelry company
This position will be in charge of Ecommerce and corporate orders and coordinating route activity including but not limited to: warehouse shipments, invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracking. While keeping records of all goods shipped, received, and stored. Including Administrative responsibilities.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Exciting opportunity
- Growing company moving to Los Angeles
Advance your career by joining a global CPG in a highly visible role with opportunity for advancement!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
- Advance your career by working for a global brand!