Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- Culver CityPermanent
This person is responsible for creating and maintaining best in class relationship with retail customers. They have to track all orders from PO receipt to delivery to ensure everything arrives flawlessly. They need to communicate to customers and work very closely with the operations team and transportation to ensure everything is setup to meet the customer's needs. They must also be able to quickly identify, escalate, and resolve issues.
Pleasant PrairiePermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Premium health & wellness snack company
- Competative salary plus bonus!
The Customer Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for inventory levels, order tracking/processing, data analytics and other customer focused responsibilities. This individual will be the key liaison between the external customer and the internal supply chain.
- Cross functional analytics role within a global business
- Opportunity to expand your supply chain knowledge
Michael Page is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Manager to run a very fast paced, high volume department of an industry leading food and beverage company
- Exciting Customer Service Manager role with industry leading Food & Bev Company
- 5-7 years of customer service experience within CPG/Manufacturing
The Customer Service Manager will focus on all components of customer satisfaction by developing uniform customer service policies and procedures, training staff, setting and maintaining the highest standard of performance and providing effective problem-solving resources, to ensure positive relationships with our customers, facilitating better sales and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the customer experience of thousands of probiotic shoppers
- Excellent benefits, salary, and leadership opportunity within a successful team
The Customer Service Manager will support the development of the systems and processes that will be used by the customer service team. Functions include managing EDI and manual orders, communicating with warehouse and logistics providers as well as resolving problems in the order to fulfillment process.
- CPG Experience Preferred
- Supervisory Experience Required
The EDI Manager will be managing all EDI orders and accounts that come through the company.
- MUST HAVE TRUE COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER ON-BOARDING EXPERIENCE
This Logistics Manager will lead the operations of the company by overseeing shipments to customers and working closely with the customer relationship team to maximize customer satisfaction. They are looking for an organized, hard-working individual with experience in logistics/operations
- Growing NYC-based company looking for Logistics & EDI Manager!
- Must have 4 year college degree
An innovative technology manufacturing company is looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to assist with order fulfillment. This organization is in an exciting time, with profits rapidly increasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is pushing to be a leader in their industry.
- Rapidly growing technology manufactuer in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of logistics and customer service experience