Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- RacinePermanentUSD58,000 - USD68,000
The Customer Accounts Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with the Customer Service, Sales, Production and Supply Chain teams. They will act as a liaison between customers and sales within the plant to address production, open orders, inventory availability, order fulfillment and quality. This is an excellent opportunity get your food in the door with a widely-known and well-respected global organization!
- Highly visible position within global organization
- Advance your career in this strategic role!
The role holds full accountability for operations in the US including the functional areas of customer service, supply chain and distribution, and account receivables & collections.
- Opportunity to grow quickly with a top-tier global CPG company in Beverly Hills
- Excellent benefits, base salary, bonus opportunities
The Customer Service Manager will focus on all components of customer satisfaction by developing uniform customer service policies and procedures, training staff, setting and maintaining the highest standard of performance and providing effective problem-solving resources, to ensure positive relationships with our customers, facilitating better sales and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the customer experience of thousands of probiotic shoppers
- Excellent benefits, salary, and leadership opportunity within a successful team
The Customer Service Manager will support the development of the systems and processes that will be used by the customer service team. Functions include managing EDI and manual orders, communicating with warehouse and logistics providers as well as resolving problems in the order to fulfillment process.
- CPG Experience Preferred
- Supervisory Experience Required
The EDI Manager will be managing all EDI orders and accounts that come through the company.
- MUST HAVE TRUE COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER ON-BOARDING EXPERIENCE
This Logistics Manager will lead the operations of the company by overseeing shipments to customers and working closely with the customer relationship team to maximize customer satisfaction. They are looking for an organized, hard-working individual with experience in logistics/operations
- Growing NYC-based company looking for Logistics & EDI Manager!
- Must have 4 year college degree
An innovative technology manufacturing company is looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to assist with order fulfillment. This organization is in an exciting time, with profits rapidly increasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is pushing to be a leader in their industry.
- Rapidly growing technology manufactuer in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of logistics and customer service experience