Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
CALLING ALL DRIVERS! We are recruiting for temporary drivers to work for the first week in February. Opportunity to earn an average of $25/hour. Brand new car provided for the entire week and a phone used for communication during the week. Driving around some of the globe's most exclusive clientele for the week of the Super Bowl here in Houston. Professional driving experience is not a must but is preferred!
- Tired of watching the big game?Executive transportation company seeking drivers!
- Customer service background! No commercial license needed!
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing allocations and EDI functions.
- EDI Experience Necessary
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will work and coordinate cross functionally to ensure all process regarding client orders are executed from start to finish, from working with the logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of goods, to working with accounts receivable to make sure all clients were invoiced.
- EDI Experience is a Must
- European jewelry company
This position will be in charge of Ecommerce and corporate orders and coordinating route activity including but not limited to: warehouse shipments, invoicing, electronic bills, and shipment tracking. While keeping records of all goods shipped, received, and stored. Including Administrative responsibilities.
MiamiPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Exciting opportunity
- Growing company moving to Los Angeles
Our client is searching for an operations manager and customer service focused individual to help start their new Miami location. Being an established brand in the freight forwarding industry they place a large portion of their business focused in air and ocean imports. With office locations in New York and Los Angelos, they are starting a new office in Miami for their Southern US operations.
ChicagoPermanentUSD62,500 - USD67,500
- New office in Miami for global freight forwarding company with big growth plans
- Exciting leadership role with a leading name in the shipping industry
Our client has seen some tremendous growth since merging with an industry leading consumer products company. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, in the booming section of West Loop, this Customer Account Specialist (CAS) position offers tons of short and long term growth. The CAS will be responsible for learning the SAP system and implementing order to cash (OTC or O2C) orders as a valuable member of our client's supply chain team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Fast-Growing CPG Company in the beautiful West Loop
- Small company feel with a large corporate backing
Advance your career by joining a global CPG in a highly visible role with opportunity for advancement!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
- Advance your career by working for a global brand!
Head Supply Chain Planning Across North America
- Head Supply Chain Planning Across North America
- World Leading CPG Manufacturer
A global Cosmetics and Skincare company relocating its operations to Los Angeles, CA seeks a Customer Service Manager to join its Operations team. In this role, the selected individual will be responsible for order management, order processing, order transfers, and EDI communication.
- International Cosmetics / Beauty company relocating to Los Angeles, CA
- Entrepreneurial, Fast-Paced, Goal-Oriented environment