Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The EDI Manager will be managing all EDI orders and accounts that come through the company.
- MUST HAVE TRUE COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER ON-BOARDING EXPERIENCE
This Logistics Manager will lead the operations of the company by overseeing shipments to customers and working closely with the customer relationship team to maximize customer satisfaction. They are looking for an organized, hard-working individual with experience in logistics/operations
RacinePermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Growing NYC-based company looking for Logistics & EDI Manager!
- Must have 4 year college degree
The Customer Account Specialist will have the opportunity to work closely with the Customer Service, Sales, Production and Supply Chain teams. They will act as a liaison between customers and sales within the plant to address production, open orders, inventory availability, order fulfillment and quality. This is an excellent opportunity get your food in the door with a widely-known and well-respected global organization!
- Work for a highly awarded, rapidly growing company
- Brand new facility!
An innovative technology manufacturing company is looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Chain Coordinator to assist with order fulfillment. This organization is in an exciting time, with profits rapidly increasing. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that is pushing to be a leader in their industry.
- Rapidly growing technology manufactuer in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of logistics and customer service experience
The Customer Service Coordinator position offers the opportunity to interface directly with customers and related logistics services as well as the four production facilities to build the relationships with those stakeholders that make a difference in the service we offer.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Growing Team/Positive Company culture
Our client, located in Montgomery County, is seeking an experienced Operations Associate to join its growing team, on a permanent basis.
- Seeking Operations Associate
- Direct Hire Opportunity - Growing Retailer
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing allocations and EDI functions.
- EDI Experience Necessary
- Luxury Lifestyle Brand
The Wholesale Operations Coordinator will work and coordinate cross functionally to ensure all process regarding client orders are executed from start to finish, from working with the logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of goods, to working with accounts receivable to make sure all clients were invoiced.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- EDI Experience is a Must
- European jewelry company
Advance your career by joining a global CPG in a highly visible role with opportunity for advancement!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
- Advance your career by working for a global brand!