Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. As a globally known household brand name, they offer an excellent organizational culture and a great opportunity to join a growing company. They are looking to add a Demand Planner to their world class supply chain team.
- Global Consumer Products Company looking to expand their supply chain team
- Opportunity to own a significant part of the supply chain process
The Demand Planner will lead cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the S&OP process standards. The Demand Planner will utilize analytical, marketing, sales and purchasing knowledge to effectively plan future increases or decrease of product wholesale demands. Amazing opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where multi-tasking is essential.
- Amazing growth opportunity with industry leader within food and beverage
- Join an award winning company and team
The company is looking to for an experienced, highly-organized individual to fill the role as Sr. Demand Planner in the Los Angeles based corporate team. The Sr. Demand Manager is responsible for making sure the correct product is produced to maintain desired inventory levels and meet sales demand across all distribution centers.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,001
- Looking for a dynamic, highly organized and experienced Sr. Demand Planner
- Excellent base salary, benefits and opportunities for growth
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Senior Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
- Large company located in the West Loop of Chicago
- Industry leader looking for the next person to take over Demand Planning
Outstanding opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager to join a cutting-edge and growing toys and gaming company in the Greater Los Angeles area. Our client is seeking someone to lead the team of buyers and planners as a vital part of the continued success for this organization. The Demand Planning Manager will have the ability to drive a long-term plan and manage the forecasting process with external customers, primarily in the CPG industry.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Outstanding opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager
- Competititve base salary, PTO, benefits package
Global Lifestyle Brand based in Europe with extensive US operations
- International Accessories business
- High growth opportinunity and organization
This globally-known, Consumer Goods, Lifestyle Brand is seeking an eager Inventory Planner to join their fast-paced and growing team. The Inventory Planner will work cross-functionally with the sales team and play a huge factor in forecasting and managing sales for key accounts.
WarrenPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Inventory/Sales Planning role located in the heart of NYC!
- Must have experience at Consumer Goods or Fashion/Apparel Company
Our client is a leading global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Leading Global Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth
Exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well established food company located near downtown Los Angeles.
- Well established food company looking for a demand planner!
- Bilingual Mandarin and Bachelor's Degree required
Demand planning and forecast manager role with a health and wellness food and beverage company.
- Demand Planning Manager role at industry leading food and beverage company
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of demand planning experience required