Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This Merchandise Planner will play a key role to the strategic initiatives of this fast-growing NYC fashion/apparel division.
- Merchandise Planner needed for quickly-growing fashion/apparel company!
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in merchandise planning.
Demand Planning Manager is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with key accounts and products. Responsible to create and maintain forecast models. Incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from other departments.
- Growing Company in the Supplement Space
- Demand Planning Manager- Forecasting
Our client is looking for a bright and talented supply chain professional with advanced/expert computer and excel skills. This indiviudal must be able to problem solve and think independently as this position will work with minimal supervision. This role will be responsible for running the entire planning aspect of the company.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Strong Excel!
- Consumer Goods Company
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
BridgewaterPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Amazing opportunity to join a company that has been growing rapidly
- Phenomenal downtown Chicago location that's conveniently located by public trans
Our client is a Global Luxury Goods Company
WarrenPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Global Luxury Goods Company
- Newly created position as a result of continued growth
Our client is a leading global Consumer Healthcare Company
ChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD80,000
- Leading Global Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth
Our client is a global leader in the consumer products industry, with a strong presence across North America and a positive, team-oriented work environment. We are currently looking for an experienced Demand Planner for the team's expansion.
- Work for a Consumer Products Company in the Chicago Loop!
- Step into a highly visible position and advance your career
The Associate Planner will be the driver of financial results by working cross-functionally with the merchandising and production teams to devise strategies for profitability.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Luxury European Textiles Company
- Must have proven track record for success in forecasting
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planning Manager to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
LeominsterPermanentUSD95,000 - USD120,000
- Amazing company with big growth in 2016, looking to grow more in '17
- Innovative office dynamic with double digit new product launches in FY16
Michael Page Boston is working with a firm in Leominster, MA that is a growing mid-sized firm (pharmaceuticals) that is targeting a Supply Planning Manager to work in a hands on role that would be a mix of operational and strategic. It is a leadership growth role and targeting at providing stability to the Supply Chain function within the firm. The weighted nature of the role towards an operational delivery is due to the small/ mid-sized nature of the firm.
- Rapid Growth Business with problems to solve and impacts to make
- Promotional opportunities available with strong performance