Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- Vernon HillsPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,001
The Demand Planner will ensure that company service level goals are met and will be responsible for ensuring forecast attainment and accuracy. To provide a better understanding of the product life-cycle and the impact on the Supply Planning team, the Demand Planner will work cross-functionally with the Sales and Merchandising team.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Competitieve base salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- Leadership development program in a growing and profitable company
The ideal Demand Planning Manager will have a proven record of process improvement, have SQL/Python experience, be detail oriented, organized, be an effective communicator, and be a team player. My client is looking to add top talent to their Planning team.
- Upward mobility potential
- High exposure to Sr. Leadership
Our client, a world-leading plastics and chemical manufacturer, is seeking a top-tier demand planner to support their growing supply chain function. This individual will be responsible to optimize their client's demand forecast by reviewing monthly sales forecasts & allocating available supply to maximize business earnings & ensure alignment with long-term business strategies.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Industry-leading, Global Operations
- Burgeoning Supply Chain Function
The Demand Planner will create and maintain forecast models for the product categories they own. They will incorporate business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Finance, and other sources.
- Food and beverage manufacturer downtown seeks Demand Planner!
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Global Lifestyle Brand based in Europe with extensive US operations
NorthbrookPermanentUSD67,000 - USD85,000
- International Accessories business
- High growth opportinunity and organization
The S&OP Forecast Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining the demand plan and all forecasting activities associated with customers and products of assigned business unit. This position will ensure that the demand plans use appropriate statistical models, incorporate business intelligence and forecast information from sales, marketing, finance, and other sources.
HaverhillPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Competitive base salary with transparent promotional structure
- Position reports directly to the Supply Chain Director
Michael Page Boston is working with a local consumer products ( CPG ) company that is looking to add a Senior Demand Planner to their supply chain organization. This is a role that will report to the Head of North American Planning and would be targeted as bench strength for future leadership positions as the team grows and expands. The Demand Planning team works closely with the Sales team and thus would have good visibility within that group as well.
Franklin LakesPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Experience in Consumer Products is a Plus
- Must have Demand Planning expereince
Our client is a Leading Global Medical Device Manufacturer
SomersetPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company
- Newly created position and Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client is a Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
- Global Medical Device and Supply Company
- Excellent Career opportunity with a rapidly growing organization