Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- BostonTemporaryUSD120,000 - USD150,000
The Director of Planning will oversee all core planning functions of the business.
- Upward mobility potential
- High exposure to Sr. Leadership
The Associate Planner will be the driver of financial results by working cross-functionally with the merchandising and production teams to devise strategies for profitability.
Buffalo GrovePermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Luxury European Textiles Company
- Must have proven track record for success in forecasting
Are you looking to make an impact in a highly visible role with a well-established company that is continuing to grow? Our client is looking for a highly analytical Senior Forecast Analyst with extensive S&OP experience.
ChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Growing organization seeks innovative Senior Analyst!
- Global leader within manufacturing experiencing immense growth
The Demand Planner is responsible for forecasting the future demand of the business. This is a unique opportunity for a highly analytical, driven, results oriented individual to play a key role in scaling the business. The Demand Planner will report directly into the Supply Chain Manager.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Innovative food and beverage manufacturer seeks successful Demand Planner
- Career opportunity to join an established and growing organization
Searching for a Demand Planning Manager for a fast-growing Retail organization. The ideal candidate will also be detail oriented, organized, an effective communicator, and a team player.
- Upward mobility potential
- Management Opportunity
Established and industry leading company is looking for a new team member to help build capabilities to continue growing company
HaverhillPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Rapidly Growing Industr Leading Organization
- Need Experience Planning Leader to Implement New Processes
Michael Page Boston is working with a local consumer products ( CPG ) company that is looking to add a Senior Demand Planner to their supply chain organization. This is a role that will report to the Head of North American Planning and would be targeted as bench strength for future leadership positions as the team grows and expands. The Demand Planning team works closely with the Sales team and thus would have good visibility within that group as well.
ExeterPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Experience in Consumer Products is a Plus
- Must have Demand Planning expereince
The Senior Demand Planner will lead cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the S&OP process standards. The incombent will utilize analytical, marketing, sales and purchasing knowledge to effectively plan future increases or decreases of products demand.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- High visibility role w/ opportunity for professional growth in NH Seacoast area
- Company is an industry leader in the Consumer Products industry
Our client is a global food and beverage company with a household name. located in the Chicago Loop and looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This role supports multiple brands and leads cross-functional initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the capability to manipulate large sets of data and make recommendations to the broader business.
- Join a global CPG company in their North American HQ.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly expanding organization.