Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- NorwellPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
The Demand Planning Analyst will report to the Global Demand Planning Manager and will support the entire global Demand Planning team by performing various analytical functions. This Analyst will support the monthly Sales and Operational Planning process and collect/analyze data for surveys and consensus meetings.
- Join a well-established CPG company with presence in over 25 countries
- South of Boston location
- This position will be responsible for Planning and Buying for all products in the market.
- Will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- In charge of monthly purchase orders and reporting of data.
- Strategic Planner
- High Growth Potential
Our client, a beverage manufacturer and distributor is looking for a Demand Planning & Forecast Manager to join their team during this exciting time of growth.
- Beverage industry leader!
- Minimum of 5+ years supply chain, demand planning and forecasting experience
Our client is a global leader in the consumer products industry, with a strong presence across North America and a positive, team-oriented work environment. We are currently looking for an experienced Demand Planner for the team's expansion.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Exciting new opportunity to join growing company
- CPG opportunity with tremendous growth potential!
Global Lifestyle Brand based in Europe with extensive US operations
- International Accessories business
- High growth opportinunity and organization
A well established and time-tested consumer packaged goods manufacturer is currently searching for a Senior Demand Planning Analyst to join their exciting team in Los Angeles! This is wonderful opportunity to work with an organization that is a strong leader in the manufacturing industry.
WarrenPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Looking for candidate with experience in CPG, Retail, Wholesale company
- Great career opportunity
Our client is a leading global Consumer Healthcare Company
NapervillePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Global Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in the western suburbs. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
SomersetPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- A national leader in distribution, with sustainable growth over the past 5 years
- Opportunity to join a supply chain team that is getting revamped
Our client is a Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
LislePermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Global Medical Device and Supply Company
- Excellent Career opportunity with a rapidly growing organization
The Demand Planning Lead is responsible for item forecasting at different levels within the business. This individual will establish and build statistical forecasting and support the movement of goods related to promotions, new products and increasing distribution points. The demand planning lead will be responsible for the organization of independent and regional account teams between the company and their order management system.
- 200% revenue growth in the last 6 years, increasing workforce by 33%
- Charitable company that cares about what their public image is