Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
Are you looking to jump start your career? Do you want to be be a part of a colloborative team? Do you have forecasting and SAP experience? Then this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
ManchesterPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Well known CPG company with double digit growth!
- Opportunity to advance your Supply Chain career!
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for leveraging the planning environment to provide a forecast. He/She will work collaboratively with supply, sales and marketing teams to develop and execute new product, promotional and turn forecasts to drive inventory and fill rate goals.
Pleasant PrairiePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- High Exposure to Sr. Management
- Upward Mobility
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone who is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
BolingbrookPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Highly visibile opportunity reporting directly to the DP Manager
- Opportunity to work for a global industry leader
Are you looking for the next step in your career at a stable but growing company? Our client is looking for an extremely analytical and articulate candidate to join their Supply Chain team and truly make a difference.
- Great opportunity to grow alongside an innovative Food and Beverage company
- Join a passionate and committed team delivering quality products
Searching for a Demand Planning Manager for a fast-growing technology infrastructure company. The ideal candidate will also be detail oriented, organized, an effective communicator, and a team player.
- Demand Planning Manager Position Available
- Quickly expanding company
International life sciences company is looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join their fast-paced team. The Senior Demand Planner will be responsible the creation and implementation of a demand plan, generating forecasts, and collaborate with Commerical and Product mangers.
- Senior Demand Planner
- International Company
A fast-growing and dynamic company in the Bay area, seeking a full-time Demand Planner to join our supply chain team. Someone who fits well with the team would be a self-starting, go-getter with great communication skills.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Experience in Demand Planning required
- Fast-track your career
Do you have strong forecasting skills in SAP? This Chicago-based Supply Chain team is rapidly growing and looking to add top talent to their team! Advance your career by taking on a position with tremendous room for growth and development.
NapervillePermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- CPG organization in downtown Chicago!
- Advance your career by working for a household brand!
Do you have strong forecasting skills in SAP? This Naperville-based Supply Chain team is rapidly growing and looking to add top talent to their team! Advance your career by taking on a level position with tremendous room for growth and development.
GurneePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Work for a global CPG company!
- Be on the front lines of a rapidly growing Supply Chain Team
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team in the northern suburbs. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone who is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
- Great growth opportunity for an international leader in the industrial space
- Highly visible role impacting multiple facets of the business