Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- San FranciscoPermanent
An organic food company is searching for a strategic Demand Planner who is creative and can thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
HaverhillPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- 5+ years' experience in demand planning
- Prior experience in multi-channel businesses (CPG)
Michael Page Boston is working with a local consumer products ( CPG ) company that is looking to add a Senior Demand Planner to their supply chain organization. This is a role that will report to the Head of North American Planning and would be targeted as bench strength for future leadership positions as the team grows and expands. The Demand Planning team works closely with the Sales team and thus would have good visibility within that group as well.
- Experience in Consumer Products is a Plus
- Must have Demand Planning expereince
An innovative consumer electronics company is looking to bring on a talented Demand Planning Manager role to oversee their growing team.
NapervillePermanentUSD76,000 - USD80,000
- Demand Planning Manager role - Innovative consumer electronics company
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 5+ years of Demand Planning experience
Do you have strong forecasting skills in SAP? This Naperville-based Supply Chain team is rapidly growing and looking to add top talent to their team! Advance your career by taking on a level position with tremendous room for growth and development.
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Work for a global CPG company!
- Be on the front lines of a rapidly growing Supply Chain Team
Do you have strong forecasting skills in SAP? This Chicago-based Supply Chain team is rapidly growing and looking to add top talent to their team! Advance your career by taking on a position with tremendous room for growth and development.
- CPG organization in downtown Chicago!
- Advance your career by working for a household brand!
We're looking for a Demand Planner that will own the demand forecasting and supply planning tasks critical to our client's Inventory Management Programs. This role will be a key member of the Operations group and will work closely with Sales, Product Development, Supply Planning, and our vendors to drive our inventory strategy and execution to support key customer accounts. Key to success will be establishing a clear link between sales plans, budget, and statistical demand plans.
- Great opportunity to grow alongside an innovative CPG company.
- Join a passionate and committed team delivering quality products
Global Lifestyle Brand based in Europe with extensive US operations
- International Accessories business
- High growth opportinunity and organization
Our client is looking for an experienced Demand Planner to manage demand signals for products to successfully execute operational strategies. The planner will be expected to plan reports required for the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process. They will coordinate with the Manager of Supply & Demand Planning and Supply Planning to ensure balance between the demand plan and sales budget.
CincinnatiPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Represent one of the leading cosmetics brands in the country!
- Competitive base salary and an opportunity to grow in the LA beauty industry
Our client is a rapidly growing organization who has recently established their North American office in the Cincinnati area. With over 50% of their revenue coming from U.S. business, our client is rapidly expanding the domestic market and is looking for an entry level supply chain professional to add to their local team.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Begin your supply chain career within a global company
- Gain broad based supply chain experience
Our client is a Developer, Manufacturer and Marketer of High Quality Specialty Products
- Developer, Manufacturer and Marketer of High Quality Specialty Products
- Excellent Career opportunity with a growing company