Procurement & Supply Chain - Import / Export jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Import / Export jobs
- ProvidencePermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
Michael Page is currently partnered with a global consumer products company with major offices in Providence, RI. The company is currently has a need to expand their Logistics team and hire on a Import Logistics Coordinator to help the broader team with all imports of commodity products for the business. The Import Logistics Coordinator will be a relatively independent role with off site management.
- Brokers License NOT requried
- Targeting 2-3 yrs expereince in product importing
Our client is looking for an entry level logistics assistant to join their team
City of IndustryPermanent
- Entry Level Logistics Assistant Role - Bilingual Mandarin Required
- 1-2 years of experience working with 3pl or Freight Forwarders
A rapidly growing global E-Commerce company is looking for an experienced Import/Export Manager to join their team
- Import/Export Manager for International E-Commerce company
- BA degree preferred & 5+ years of import/export experience. Bilingual Chinese
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for managing the relationships, associated processes, and day-to-day operations surrounding the third-party warehouse and outbound freight. Also responsible for developing standard operating procedures around key processes integral to logistics, as well as any related analysis and reporting.
InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Must have go-getter mentality
- Must have experience in working with 3PL
My client located just south of Boston is looking for a strong Import / Export Regulatory Specialist to increase the speed and efficiency of their supply chain while ensuring all procedures adhere to customs requirements.
- Looking for strong import / export regualtory experience
- Located just south of Boston