Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
Managing all indirect sourcing, including IT, telecom, professional and operational services. Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and improve quality and service. Maintain supplier relationships and effectively negotiate contracts.
Vernon HillsPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Indirect Sourcing Manager
- Outstanding Company Dedicated to Innovative Design
The Associate Category Manager will be responsible for supporting indirect categories including marketing, professional services, and travel/expenses. This role requires a candidate with the ability to interact effectively with category strategy drivers as well as be the owner of their supplier relationships. This candidate must be able to suggest process improvements and strengthen communication channels with other departments as well.
LibertyvillePermanentUSD110,000 - USD125,000
- Utilize world-class strategic sourcing resources at a global leader
- Heavy emphasis on collaboration and cross-functional work
The Category Manager of IT Software will develop, implement, and execute strategy for a global firm and heavily interface with vendors to review existing contracts and supplier agreements. This position reports into the Head of Procurement.
ManhattanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
- Global organization and leader in pharmaceutical industry
- Software sourcing and vendor management highly desired
Our client is a leading global luxury consumer goods company.
BostonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Leading Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Our client is a global consulting firm focusing on Procurement/Strategic Sourcing. The company has a brand name in the Management Consulting industry and operates in 10 countries around the world across a variety of indirect purchasing categories.
WarrenvillePermanentUSD95,000 - USD105,000
- Seeking Procurement/Sourcing professional with IT Category experience
- Opportunity to join an established organization with a growing team
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will subcontract for complex technical equipment, materials, and related services in cooperation with internal customers, lab support personnel, and subcontractors in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Join a North American research and development leader
- Construction and CapEx procurement background highly favored
Our client is a Global privately-held bio-pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager responsible for the Marketing Spend Category
ManhattanPermanentUSD125,000 - USD135,000
- Global privately-held biopharmaceutical company
- Newly created position based on rapid growth
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty food products.
ManhattanPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Global manufacturer of specialty food products
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Our client is a leading global luxury consumer packaged goods manufacturing company
ManhattanPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Global Luxury Consumer Packaged Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client is a leading luxury consumer goods company
- Leading global luxury consumer goods company
- Excellent career opportunity with a world class organization