Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- ManhattanPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
Our client is a leading global luxury consumer goods company.
NewtonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
The Senior Buyer will support the Indirect Procurement team and will take responsibility for strategically sourcing end to end Supply Chain requirements with spend of up to $100 million.
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Opportunity to join a multinational energy company
- West of Boston location
Our client is a Global privately-held bio-pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager responsible for the Marketing Spend Category
BurlingtonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Global privately-held biopharmaceutical company
- Newly created position based on rapid growth
The Senior Sourcing Specialist will report into the Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement and will manage spend of up to $30 million/year for Construction and Maintenance categories across the United States.
ManhattanPermanentUSD125,000 - USD135,000
- International Telecom Company
- Based North of Boston
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty food products.
- Global manufacturer of specialty food products
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Our client is a global medical technology leader with more than 30 years in the medical device industry.
FairfieldPermanentUSD115,000 - USD125,000
- Strategic Sourcing experience within the MRO
- Outstanding knowledge of product and global supplier base
Our client, a multi-national leader in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on quality and sustainability, has engaged our firm to place a talented Associate Director of Purchasing to lead the sourcing of Indirect Services.
- Indirect procurement knowledge in international MRO parts
- 5-8 years of people management experience required
We are currently seeking a Procurement Manager / Category Manager (Professional Services) for an opportunity in downtown Chicago.
ManhattanPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Procurement Category Manager for Professional Services
- 12-month contract with financial services firm downtown Chicago
Our client is a leading luxury consumer goods company
Oak BrookTemporaryUSD35 - USD50 per hour (USD72,794 - USD103,992)
- Leading global luxury consumer goods company
- Excellent career opportunity with a world class organization
Our client is looking for a driven contributor on the IT Sourcing team to focus on Sourcing strategy creation and execution, influencing spend, managing RFP activities, contract negotiations and vendor management. This role will act as liaison between the Sourcing organization, the Legal department, business partners and other business areas involved in the procurement process.
- 6 to 9 month contract with potential for permanent hire
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement on a global scale