Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
This incumbent of this role will work on developing Sourcing strategies based on detailed spend analysis and will be heavily involved in running contract negotiations with suppliers and driving a multi-step Strategic Sourcing process.
- Seeking Indirect Procurement professional with 3+ years of experience
- Location: Boston, MA
The Manager of Corporate Services will lead the Procurement and Expense Management team in their daily operations. This individual must have excellent communication skills and be able to identify and manage sourcing and cost saving initiatives in an organized and professional manner.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Procurement Manager at NYC Global Investment Bank!
- Must have experience in Corporate Services.
The Senior Sourcing Analyst will report to the Senior Sourcing Manager and focus on the Technology/IT spend category. This individual will work on developing Sourcing strategies based on detailed spend analysis and will be heavily involved in running contract negotiations with suppliers and driving a multi-step Strategic Sourcing process.
CambridgePermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in Indirect Procurement
- Location: Boston, MA
The Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Buyer is responsible for cost management of maintenance products and services through research, quotes, pricing negotiation, preparation and issuance of purchase orders for products and services that are used to maintain and repair machines.
BraintreePermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- Seeking MRO Buyer to join a well established manufacturing company
- Location: Cambridge, MA
The Strategic Sourcing Sr. Specialist has the responsibility for the overall relationship between our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, financial/business analysis.
- Upward mobility potential
- High exposure to Sr. Leadership
Michael Page Boston is currently working with a financial services firm in the downtown Boston, MA area to focus on Strategic Sourcing for Marketing services spend. The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Marketing Services will have full global ownership of all Marketing spend for the company and work in direct partnership with both the SVP of Marketing and the CMO.
ManhattanPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Global exposure
- Highly visable role.
Our client is a global luxury consumer goods company
BurlingtonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
The Sourcing Specialist will report to the Sourcing Manager and will support all activities related to the strategic sourcing of quality materials and services at lowest total cost. This individual will be a significant contributor in the spend category assigned running a complete sourcing cycle.
TampaPermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Must have indirect strategic purchasing experience
- Stable and growing company in the Burlington MA area
A global manufacturing business are looking for an experienced IT procurement professional to join their team of 25 based near Tampa.
TampaPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing indirect procurement function
- A global manufacturing business
The Category Manager for Professional Services is responsible for developing, executing and managing corporate sourcing initiatives for Global Indirect Professional services including Logistics, H.R., Consulting, Marketing, Tax, Auditing and e-Procurement.
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing procurement function
- Market leading business with a global presence