Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- BridgewaterPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
My client is searching for top negotiators with experience in the Professional Services spend.
RutherfordPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Indirect Sourcing Professionals
- Growing organization looking for top neogiators
Growing company with an exciting opportunity for Sourcing professionals to expand on their procurement knowledge!
BillericaPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Growing Organization!!
- Exciting, Fast-paced environment!!
As the Pricing Manager you will lead the Strategic Pricing team, developing forward-thinking pricing strategies and processes that optimize sales and margin across all business units globally, ensuring day to day pricing process, policies and practices effectively support business objectives and strategic goals, driving the implementation of tactical pricing initiatives and strategy changes, and addressing process, technical requirements, change management.
- Highly visible role
- Promotion Opportunities within a Global Firm
The Strategic Sourcing Associate will be responsible for global sourcing, cost analysis, and vendor management and performance reviews. This role involves working with the store development team and their procurement initiatives.
AtlantaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Global Luxury Organization located in NYC!
- Must have 3 years of Strategic Sourcing Experience.
Our client is a leading Global Luxury Beauty Company
HobokenPermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding operation
- In need of strong Indirect Procurement Professional
My client is looking for a resourceful and proven indirect sourcing professional to help maintain this organization's growing portfolio
ManhattanPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Growing Team
- Great career opportunity for Indirect Procurement Professionals
Our client is a global luxury consumer goods company
- Global Luxury Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Highly visible Real Estate and Facilities procurement role, working for a global leader in the services space.
- Industry leading firm
- High level of exposure to executive team
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing the Indirect categories and CAPEX investments of the organization, and working alongside the engineering contractor teams. They will also manage the Indirect Buyer.
- Indirect Procurement Manager at Leading Chemical Supplier
- Must have CAPEX buying experience