Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD135,000 - USD155,000
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- One of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- Excellent Career Opportunity with a rapidly expanding company
The Inventory Planner will manage product planning, and allocation and replenishment strategies for the one of the brand's E-Commerce site.
WiltonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
- Allocation and Inventory Planner at a leading Japanese Retail Organization
- With some of the most prestigious and popular brands
We are targeting to add a skilled Supply Chain Manager with experience in Planning, Materials and Inventory Manager to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional teams.
RosemontPermanentUSD55,000 - USD75,000
- Have you got 5+ years materials management experience?
- Have you got incoming materials and vendor managment experience?
Do you want to work for a brand recognized around the world and have a clear path for career advancement? Our client might be the right fit for you! This is a well-rounded, Supply Chain opportunity with the ability to work cross-functionally with other strategic departments and directly with the senior leadership.
- Work for a market-leader in the CPG space!
- Have an immediate impact on a well-established business
A leading food manufacturing and packaging company located in Orange County is looking to bring on a qualified and dynamic inventory analyst to join their team.
ItascaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Exciting inventory analyst role with huge food manufacturing company
- 1-3 years of inventory experience
As our client continues to grow, they are looking to add a Senior Inventory Analyst to their Supply Chain team. With a focus on client relationships both domestically and abroad, the organization as a whole has become a well-respected market leader in their space. This opportunity comes with the chance to add immediate value to the team, strengthen technical skill sets, and develop with the business.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Highly visible, strategic role!
- Be on the front lines of a rapidly growing Supply Chain Team
The Inventory Analyst will be vital in the day-to-day service and support across multiple departments in the organization. Our client needs a strong individual to drive change in their best methods and be a resource for inventory system / process enhancements. This individual will be in a highly visible role at a growing CPG company in Chicago!
- Looking for a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable Inventory Analyst.
- Growing CPG company in Chicago!
Our client, a dynamic consumer goods distributor is seeking an experienced Inventory Coordinator to join their organization. The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate tracking and updating of inventory systems, unloading incoming orders, proper storage of products, and ensuring shipping of pending orders. The ideal candidate understands the importance of inventory accuracy and organization.
- Dynamic Consumer Goods Distributor
- High-Energy Organization
Well-established organization is looking for a Director to manage the logistics and operations within their supply chain department. This is a leadership-based role that will be responsible for making decisions in a fast-paced environment and managing a team. The ideal candidate should have a positive track-record within the CPG or fashion industry and strong, strategical decision making skills.
- Must have experience from Consumer Goods or Fashion Company
- Experience working with 3PL is a plus!
The Inventory & Operations Manager leads team to develop processes and procedures to measure inventory and remain compliant to corporate and government regulations.
- 7+ years of Supervisory Experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated environment
- SAP skills required for this role