Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
Our client is looking to add an outstanding Regional Inventory Manager to their team in Dallas, TX. The Regional Inventory Manager will help to align inventory levels across 8 service centers in the Texas market. Responsible for improving inventory accuracy within the channel by investigating discrepancies and performing root cause analysis.
ScarsdalePermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Urgent need for Regional Inventory Manager to join a global leader in the field
- Work directly with business leadership team to achieve optimum perfomance
The Inventory Control Specialist role is responsible to execute on and drive processes that ensure inventory accuracy, deliver effective property control and report audit activities to support the client requirements.
RosemontPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Inventory Control Manager
- Inventory Manager
Do you want to work for a brand recognized around the world and have a clear path for career advancement? Our client might be the right fit for you!
- Newly created role with a well-established team!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
The Allocator & Planner will be responsible for creating highly profitable allocation strategies. They will also be responsible for the management of the inventory and pricing of all products in categories.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- In depth knowledge and utilization of retail math
The Junior Planner will be responsible for inventory management of product from the point of conception to the time the product reaches the retailer. They will be provide weekly reports to clients and management.
- Must have a math/finance/science degree from accredited institution
- Must have NO gaps in resume
Looking for a Merchandise Planner that has experience in the merchandising and planning to effectively allocate and review product assortments by store as well as plan, forecast, and manage the inventory by category.
- Must be highly analytical
- Must have a degree from college or university
The role of the Operations & Inventory Planner will be to handle all domestic ordering and processing for the US domestic market transactions.
- Handle all domestic ordering
- Allocation Management
Our client is one of the fastest growing retail brands in the US at the moment. We are looking for add talent to the exiting team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Career Opportunity with fastest growing US company
- Consumer Packaged Goods / Retail / E-commerce
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. With expansive growth over the past few years and and no signs of slowing down, they are looking to add a SAP Supply Chain Specialist to their growing team. This innovative consumer products company has a state of the art office in the Chicago Loop and offers a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing consumer products company.
- Rare supply chain opportunity in the Chicago Loop!
Manager - Product Information Management
- Career Opportunity
- Consumer Goods Company