Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
The Inventory & Operations Manager leads team to develop processes and procedures to measure inventory and remain compliant to corporate and government regulations.
Downers GroveTemporaryUSD30 - USD35 per hour (USD62,395 - USD72,794)
- 7+ years of Supervisory Experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated environment
- SAP skills required
Our client is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills who enjoys doing into data and recommending solutions to enhance the supply chain. This is an exciting, long-term contract opportunity with potential to become a permanent role!
ChicagoPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Exciting opportunity on a well-established supply chain team!
- Work for a widely-known American Manufacturing company!
We currently have an opening with a company in downtown Chicago who is looking to add to their consulting team. In this role, the ideal candidate will collaborate with clients in order to understand their business, and will then work with the internal IT team to design a proprietary supply chain software to improve the business. The Supply Chain Systems Consultant will be responsible for running simulations, models, and will work to design systems.
- Growing organization looking for top tier consultants for their business.
- Opportunity to work with top companies without 100% travel!
An organic food company is searching for a strategic Supply Chain and Inventory Manager who is creative and can thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Track inventory movement throughout the supply chain
- Support Inventory analysis with the inventory reconciliation
The Warehouse Inventory Supervisor is responsible for leading and overseeing the day to day activities of the inventory department within the distribution center. Including but not limited to, maintaining inventory accuracy, storage space planning and managing and training of employees. Reports into the Director of Distribution.
New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Distribution Center
- Inventory Department
This EDI/Logistics Coordinator is a important facet to this CPG company by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of customer orders and actively participating in the full EDI order process.
DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- EDI/Logistics Role at NYC company!
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Our client is looking to add an outstanding Regional Inventory Manager to their team in Dallas, TX. The Regional Inventory Manager will help to align inventory levels across 8 service centers in the Texas market. Responsible for improving inventory accuracy within the channel by investigating discrepancies and performing root cause analysis.
ScarsdalePermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Urgent need for Regional Inventory Manager to join a global leader in the field
- Work directly with business leadership team to achieve optimum perfomance
The Inventory Control Specialist role is responsible to execute on and drive processes that ensure inventory accuracy, deliver effective property control and report audit activities to support the client requirements.
RosemontPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Inventory Control Manager
- Inventory Manager
Do you want to work for a brand recognized around the world and have a clear path for career advancement? Our client might be the right fit for you!
- Newly created role with a well-established team!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
The Allocator & Planner will be responsible for creating highly profitable allocation strategies. They will also be responsible for the management of the inventory and pricing of all products in categories.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- In depth knowledge and utilization of retail math