Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
This EDI/Logistics Coordinator is a important facet to this CPG company by ensuring the accuracy and integrity of customer orders and actively participating in the full EDI order process.
EvanstonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- EDI/Logistics Role at NYC company!
- Bachelor's Degree Required
The Inventory Analyst will oversee the flow of inventory in and out of the warehouse, from inbound dock, storage, maintenance, outbound shipments and returns. Inventory accuracy is crucial to our clients ability to provide the best service to their domestic and international partners. This location is based north of the city of Chicago.
- Fast growing CPG/Food Company in the West Loop
- Mass amounts of room for upward mobility
The Warehouse Inventory Supervisor is responsible for leading and overseeing the day to day activities of the inventory department within the distribution center. Including but not limited to, maintaining inventory accuracy, storage space planning and managing and training of employees. Reports into the Director of Distribution.
DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- Distribution Center
- Inventory Department
Our client is looking to add an outstanding Regional Inventory Manager to their team in Dallas, TX. The Regional Inventory Manager will help to align inventory levels across 8 service centers in the Texas market. Responsible for improving inventory accuracy within the channel by investigating discrepancies and performing root cause analysis.
ScarsdalePermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Urgent need for Regional Inventory Manager to join a global leader in the field
- Work directly with business leadership team to achieve optimum perfomance
The Inventory Control Specialist role is responsible to execute on and drive processes that ensure inventory accuracy, deliver effective property control and report audit activities to support the client requirements.
RosemontPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Inventory Control Manager
- Inventory Manager
Do you want to work for a brand recognized around the world and have a clear path for career advancement? Our client might be the right fit for you!
- Newly created role with a well-established team!
- Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
The Allocator & Planner will be responsible for creating highly profitable allocation strategies. They will also be responsible for the management of the inventory and pricing of all products in categories.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- In depth knowledge and utilization of retail math
The Junior Planner will be responsible for inventory management of product from the point of conception to the time the product reaches the retailer. They will be provide weekly reports to clients and management.
- Must have a math/finance/science degree from accredited institution
- Must have NO gaps in resume
Looking for a Merchandise Planner that has experience in the merchandising and planning to effectively allocate and review product assortments by store as well as plan, forecast, and manage the inventory by category.
- Must be highly analytical
- Must have a degree from college or university
The role of the Operations & Inventory Planner will be to handle all domestic ordering and processing for the US domestic market transactions.
- Handle all domestic ordering
- Allocation Management