Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
The Inventory Analyst will be vital in the day-to-day service and support across multiple departments in the organization. Our client needs a strong individual to drive change in their best methods and be a resource for inventory system / process enhancements. This individual will be in a highly visible role at a growing CPG company in Chicago!
- Looking for a proactive, motivated, and knowledgeable Inventory Analyst.
- Growing CPG company in Chicago!
Our client, a dynamic consumer goods distributor is seeking an experienced Inventory Coordinator to join their organization. The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate tracking and updating of inventory systems, unloading incoming orders, proper storage of products, and ensuring shipping of pending orders. The ideal candidate understands the importance of inventory accuracy and organization.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD135,000 - USD155,000
- Dynamic Consumer Goods Distributor
- High-Energy Organization
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
Elk Grove VillagePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- One of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- Excellent Career Opportunity with a rapidly expanding company
The primary responsibility of the Data Scientist will be to support and lead inventory management programs and carry out a variety of tasks and functions in support of the customer. Excellent opportunity to take on responsibility in a highly-visible role!
- Excellent opportunity to expand your career!
- Growing organization with tremendous room for growth!
Well-established organization is looking for a Director to manage the logistics and operations within their supply chain department. This is a leadership-based role that will be responsible for making decisions in a fast-paced environment and managing a team. The ideal candidate should have a positive track-record within the CPG or fashion industry and strong, strategical decision making skills.
- Must have experience from Consumer Goods or Fashion Company
- Experience working with 3PL is a plus!
The Inventory & Operations Manager leads team to develop processes and procedures to measure inventory and remain compliant to corporate and government regulations.
WiltonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- 7+ years of Supervisory Experience in a fast-paced FDA regulated environment
- SAP skills required for this role
We are targeting to add a skilled Planning, Materials and Inventory Manager to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional teams.
RosemontPermanentUSD55,000 - USD75,000
- Planning and Inventory Manager
- Materials and Inventory Manager
Do you want to work for a brand recognized around the world and have a clear path for career advancement? Our client might be the right fit for you! This is a well-rounded, Supply Chain opportunity with the ability to work cross-functionally with other strategic departments and directly with the senior leadership.
Downers GroveTemporaryUSD30 - USD35 per hour (USD62,395 - USD72,794)
- Work for a market-leader in the CPG space!
- Have an immediate impact on a well-established business
Our client is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills who enjoys doing into data and recommending solutions to enhance the supply chain. This is an exciting, long-term contract opportunity with potential to become a permanent role!
- Exciting opportunity on a well-established supply chain team!
- Work for a widely-known American Manufacturing company!
An organic food company is searching for a strategic Supply Chain and Inventory Manager who is creative and can thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Track inventory movement throughout the supply chain
- Support Inventory analysis with the inventory reconciliation