Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- WiltonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD85,000
We are targeting to add a skilled Supply Chain Manager with experience in Planning, Materials and Inventory Manager to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional teams.
Oak BrookPermanentUSD50,000 - USD57,000
- Have you got 5+ years materials management experience?
- Have you got incoming materials and vendor managment experience?
The Inventory Planner is responsible for inventory replenishment activities to meet the needs of the demand forecast. Through cross-functional collaboration the Inventory Planner will forecast, identify trends and establish replenishment strategies in order to deliver high service levels to retailers and meet inventory productivity goals.
- Competitive base salary with achievable and lucrative bonus structure
- Cross-functional collaboration and promotional opportunities
The Supply Chain Buyer will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing team with inventory management, fulfillment and purchasing recommendations. This role will require working cross-functionally, multi-tasking and staying organized within a fast-paced environment.
- Purchasing/Inventory Management experience required from CPG Organization
- Has growth potential to become a Buyer!
My client is looking for an Inventory Control manager who is responsible for a wide range of inventory management activities including: forecasting, replenishment, scheduling, SKU profitability, SKU rationalization, fill rates, seasonal projections, inventory accuracy, & system enhancements.
- Full-Time Inventory Manager Position
- Competitve Base Salary
Coordinates activities involved with procuring and maintaining materials
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD135,000 - USD155,000
- Experienced Buyer/Inventory Control Specialist
- Growing Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- One of the fastest growing retailers in the United States
- Excellent Career Opportunity with a rapidly expanding company
The Junior Planner will be responsible for inventory management of product from the point of conception to the time the product reaches the retailer. They will be provide weekly reports to clients and management.
- Must have a math/finance/science degree from accredited institution
- Must have NO gaps in resume
The Allocator & Planner will be responsible for creating highly profitable allocation strategies. They will also be responsible for the management of the inventory and pricing of all products in categories.
Park RidgePermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- In depth knowledge and utilization of retail math
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to determine how discoveries may be applied to profit the organization and meet the customer's needs. The ideal Logistics Analyst will have extensive knowledge within ERP systems and will be able to apply this to improve and innovate processes.
- Amazing growth opportunity within the Food and Beverage Supply Chain industry!
- Highly visible role communicating cross-functionally
Michael Page is assisting an industry leading food and beverage company in their search for an Inventory Manager to support the current Plant Manager and Supply Chain team.
- Inventory Manager role for rapidly growing food and beverage company
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 3-5 years of inventory experience