Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The Chief Procurement Officer is the key player responsible for leading this global organization's procurement and sourcing initiatives. This candidate should have a proven track record of successes within a Global CPG company and be able to make decisions with a goal of long term cost savings.
WalthamPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company seeking CPO!
- Must be willing to relocate outside of NYC****
Michael Page Boston is currently working with a Business Services organization in the Greater Boston Metro Area (Waltham, MA) who is targeting a Strategic Sourcing Manager - Marketing to join the team and report into the Director of Strategic Sourcing. The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Marketing will be an individual contributor role and work in direct partnership with the VP of Marketing and their team to manage 200M+ of annual spend.
- High visibility role
- Fully own the Marketing spend category
The Director of Procurement (6 Months Consulting Contract) will oversee global supplier relationship management across all formulated and related skincare categories. This individual will effectively partner with senior managers across the organization to develop and implement supplier management strategies resulting in optimization of global supply at the lowest total costs. This position leads a high-performance team of P
- 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Our client is looking for an experienced individual from the food & beverage industry to manage and mentor a dynamic team of purchasing professionals within their Los Angeles based company.
- Manage a dynamic team of purchasing professionals
- Exciting Opportunity to lead a premium beverage brand in LA
A phenomenal, full-time opening has come available for an individual with Purchasing Manager-Sourcing experience to join a cutting-edge, employee-oriented organization that prides itself on being ahead of the trends in beauty. As the Purchasing Manager you will be managing existing supplier/manufacture relationships while helping to identify new suppliers in support of the company's continued growth.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly-growing cosmetics company!
- Competitive base salary and growth-potential!
The Global Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining strategies for Services categories including IT, Marketing, MRO, and Human Resources. This individual will report to the Director of Procurement.
- Immediate impact role at an established and growing manufacturing firm
- Indirect procurement experience is a must, specifically services
Michael Page is working on an exciting opportunity with a well established organization located in the South Bay area. Our client is looking for an experienced purchasing coordinator/manager to grow their expanding team!
- Purchasing Coordinator/Manager
- 2-3 years of buying experience in the food industry
This Procurement Manager will be responsible for both direct and indirect purchasing at a leading Consumer Goods Organization. This role requires a strategic-minded person who has a proven track record of company cost savings. The Procurement Manager will oversee a team and lead the implementation of purchasing strategies globally.
- Must have strategic purchasing experience at Consumer Goods Organization
- Office located in Brooklyn or New York City!
The Purchasing Manager will manage the purchasing, utilization, and disposal of fleet equipment for Chicago projects. Negotiation skills are crucial in leveraging bulk purchases for large scale projects as well as building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. A great opportunity for a procurement professional who wants to see their accomplishments when walking around the city every day!
- Join a top general contractor in downtown Chicago
- Procure equipment and manage a fleet for Chicago's top projects
An industry leading vitamin/homeopathic company is looking to bring on an experienced Purchasing Manager to join their growing team!
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred