Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- Los AngelesPermanent
Our client is looking for an experienced individual from the food & beverage industry to manage and mentor a dynamic team of purchasing professionals within their Los Angeles based company.
- Manage a dynamic team of purchasing professionals
- Exciting Opportunity to lead a premium beverage brand in LA
A phenomenal, full-time opening has come available for an individual with Purchasing Manager-Sourcing experience to join a cutting-edge, employee-oriented organization that prides itself on being ahead of the trends in beauty. As the Purchasing Manager you will be managing existing supplier/manufacture relationships while helping to identify new suppliers in support of the company's continued growth.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly-growing cosmetics company!
- Competitive base salary and growth-potential!
The Global Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining strategies for Services categories including IT, Marketing, MRO, and Human Resources. This individual will report to the Director of Procurement.
- Immediate impact role at an established and growing manufacturing firm
- Indirect procurement experience is a must, specifically services
Michael Page is working on an exciting opportunity with a well established organization located in the South Bay area. Our client is looking for an experienced purchasing coordinator/manager to grow their expanding team!
- Purchasing Coordinator/Manager
- 2-3 years of buying experience in the food industry
This Procurement Manager will be responsible for both direct and indirect purchasing at a leading Consumer Goods Organization. This role requires a strategic-minded person who has a proven track record of company cost savings. The Procurement Manager will oversee a team and lead the implementation of purchasing strategies globally.
- Must have strategic purchasing experience at Consumer Goods Organization
- Office located in Brooklyn or New York City!
The Purchasing Manager will manage the purchasing, utilization, and disposal of fleet equipment for Chicago projects. Negotiation skills are crucial in leveraging bulk purchases for large scale projects as well as building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. A great opportunity for a procurement professional who wants to see their accomplishments when walking around the city every day!
- Join a top general contractor in downtown Chicago
- Procure equipment and manage a fleet for Chicago's top projects
An industry leading vitamin/homeopathic company is looking to bring on an experienced Purchasing Manager to join their growing team!
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Michael Page Boston is currently working with a local multinational business that is looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager onto its team to focus on strategic sourcing initiatives for both direct and indirect spend areas. The role will report to the Director of Strategic Sourcing and indirectly engage with the firm's CPO. This is a high exposure role and would be a key individual contributor responsible to moving the business from tactical purchasing to strategic sourcing.
HinghamPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Focus on strategic sourcing process leading technical services spend
- This role DOES NOT manage staff
The Commodity Manager is responsible for all activities related to assigned suppliers/parts. The person in this role will work with relevant business partners to develop and drive a technology road-map, align business requirements with supplier capabilities and ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement in quality, cost, service and technology.
- Seeking Purchasing Manager with experience in Electronics as a commodity
- Direct materials experience is a must
Newly opened opportunity as a Procurement Manager with one of the world's most recognized leaders in the Quick Service Industry. This is a terrific, full-time opportunity offering a generous base salary, excellent benefits package, PTO and other outstanding perks. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, solution-focused, highly detail-oriented, organized and able to work autonomously.
- This is a terrific, full-time opportunity as a Procurement Manager
- Work with a well-known and growing company!