Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- Los AngelesPermanent
Overseeing all purchasing activity for 20+ restaurant locations
- Specialty Restaurant Chain Revamping the Fast Dining Experience
- National Purchasing Experience with a Restaurant Chain
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies across the Professional Services Categories. They will have an oversight of the full sourcing life-cycle and be responsible for ensuring supplier management processes are established and utilized.
BannockburnPermanentUSD130,000 - USD170,000
- Leading Media Organization located in New York City
- Must have experience in the Contingent Labor category
Drive, implement, and execute strategy for assigned categories relating to Healthcare and Over-the-Counter medication. Develop strategy including assortment optimization, inventory control, visual merchandising, and supplier negotiations and management.
- Drive, implement, and execute strategy for worldwide industry leader
- High level role reporting to Director in growing procurement division
Seeking an analytical powerhouse to lead client engagements with cross-functional teams at a venture-backed startup transforming the media industry.
NorwoodPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
- Great Opportunity with a successful start-up company
- Have an immediate impact in a fast growing company
Our client is a global manufacturer of advanced materials for a variety of industries and applications.
- Join a stable and growing global industrial manufacturing leader
- High visibility role with opportunity for career development
The Chief Procurement Officer is the key player responsible for leading this global organization's procurement and sourcing initiatives. This candidate should have a proven track record of successes within a Global CPG company and be able to make decisions with a goal of long term cost savings.
WalthamPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company seeking CPO!
- Must be willing to relocate outside of NYC****
Michael Page Boston is currently working with a Business Services organization in the Greater Boston Metro Area (Waltham, MA) who is targeting a Strategic Sourcing Manager - Marketing to join the team and report into the Director of Strategic Sourcing. The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Marketing will be an individual contributor role and work in direct partnership with the VP of Marketing and their team to manage 200M+ of annual spend.
- High visibility role
- Fully own the Marketing spend category
Our client is looking for an experienced individual from the food & beverage industry to manage and mentor a dynamic team of purchasing professionals within their Los Angeles based company.
- Manage a dynamic team of purchasing professionals
- Exciting Opportunity to lead a premium beverage brand in LA
A phenomenal, full-time opening has come available for an individual with Purchasing Manager-Sourcing experience to join a cutting-edge, employee-oriented organization that prides itself on being ahead of the trends in beauty. As the Purchasing Manager you will be managing existing supplier/manufacture relationships while helping to identify new suppliers in support of the company's continued growth.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly-growing cosmetics company!
- Competitive base salary and growth-potential!
The Global Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining strategies for Services categories including IT, Marketing, MRO, and Human Resources. This individual will report to the Director of Procurement.
- Immediate impact role at an established and growing manufacturing firm
- Indirect procurement experience is a must, specifically services