Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- LincolnshirePermanentUSD145,000 - USD160,000
Reporting to the President, the Director of Logistics Procurement is responsible for leading and managing the fleet and logistics/transportation categories. The role provides strategic leadership and day-to-day operational management of ten procurement professionals and a $300M spend.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Lead sourcing intiatives for private fleet and logistics services
- Innovative company with consultative procurement approach
The Purchasing Manager is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in a large scale food manufacturing/production industry.
Reporting to the President, the SVP of Procurement is responsible for leading and managing the Procurement Organization. The SVP of Procurement provides strategic leadership and day-to-day operational management of ~50 Procurement, Property Management and Business Assurance professionals who execute ~$300-350M annually.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Experience working in research and/or intellectual capital organization
This position will be responsible for all activities of the Supply Chain associated with key accounts and products. Responsible to create and maintain forecast models, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, and Finance. Work closely with all department heads to ensure supply chain is run efficiently.
BostonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Fast Growing Nutraceutical Company
- Food & Beverage / Supplement Experience
Large Seafood Production organization located in downtown Boston.
- Based in downtown Boston
- Large Food Production organization
The Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Buyer is responsible for cost management of maintenance products and services through research, quotes, pricing negotiation, preparation and issuance of purchase orders for products and services that are used to maintain and repair machines.
- SAP Knowledge a Must
- Capital Equipment and MRO Procurement Experience
The Senior Procurement / Sourcing Specialist is responsible for procurement activities at the manufacturing site and will develop the strategy to effectively procure goods and services required for operations at the manufacturing facility.
- Experience in Sourcing MRO, Capital Equipment
- SAP Skills a PLUS
The Sourcing& Procurement Manager will be responsible for delivery of the site targeted savings, achievement of the plant budget goal and required service levels.
NorwalkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- MRO and Packaging Sourcing Experience a PLUS
- Food& Beverage, Manufacturing, Chemical Processing Experience a Plus
The Procurement Manager has responsibility for the overall relationship between our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, financial/business analysis, and is greatly aided by a background in engineering or technology.
NorwoodPermanentUSD13,000 - USD120,000
- Join a global company covering over 80% of the market share
- Experience with purchasing high tech components, fiber optics, etc.
This position will support all procurement functions for one of the nations largest food production organizations. For over 50 years, this company has dedicated optimal resources and investment in their products allowing them to remain at the cutting edge of the industry. This role will look after their ingredients, including chicken, beef, poultry and other dry ingredients.
- Food Manufacturing Firm for meats and protein just south of Boston
- Director Designate