Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- NorwalkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
The Procurement Manager has responsibility for the overall relationship between our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, financial/business analysis, and is greatly aided by a background in engineering or technology.
DallasPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Join a global company covering over 80% of the market share
- Experience with purchasing high tech components, fiber optics, etc.
Our client is searching for a Purchasing Manager. They will support three manufacturing facilities, the corporate office, marketing, finance, and IT while providing a sloution based approach to sourcing and capital purchasing. This position is expected to demonstrate the ability to advance within the organization.
NorwoodPermanentUSD13,000 - USD120,000
- Leading manufacturer within the F&B industry seeking Purchasing Manager
- Over the last 15 years they have created distribution in all 50 states!
This position will support all procurement functions for one of the nations largest food production organizations. For over 50 years, this company has dedicated optimal resources and investment in their products allowing them to remain at the cutting edge of the industry. This role will look after their ingredients, including chicken, beef, poultry and other dry ingredients.
ChicagoPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Food Manufacturing Firm for meats and protein just south of Boston
- Director Designate
The Director of Procurement and Supply Planning will responsible for establishing the procurement planning and supply planning processes for all commodities within the organization. Its a great opportunity for any senior professional within the consumer goods industry to make their mark in a multinational organization.
- Head up North American Procurement and Supply Planning group
- Make your mark within a global organization
The principle responsibility of the VP-Procurement is to develop and lead a high performing and collaborative team that ensures continuity of supply for all materials and services. You will build and lead a procurement organization and infrastructure with full collaboration and alignment with the Global Procurement team, while providing best-in-class strategic sourcing. This role will lead the development and implementation of company-wide procurement strategies and best practices.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- 15+ Years CPG Procurment Management Experience
- Industry Leading Multinational Food Manufacturer
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will lead and manage sourcing activities primarily for Marketing category.
HinghamPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Excitiong Indirect Strategic Sourcing opportunity (Marketing category focus)
- Brand name Food + Beverage comapny
In this position, the Commodity Manager is responsible for all activities related to assigned vendors/suppliers. This role requires high standards in terms of setting strategies and improvement measures within the commodity portfolio and spends. This position requires extensive commodity experience and the ability to ensure a competitive sourcing environment in support of stakeholders.
HartfordPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Seeking Commodity Manager (Direct Procurement) - Manufacturing
- MTO experience is highly preferred
The Materials Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing all Buyers within the organization and for the purchasing of materials and goods required, ensuring on-time deliveries, and customer satisfaction. The primary objective is to identify and obtain the products and services that must be obtained externally as well as through inter-company transfer. This position will also be responsible for managing the physical inventory levels for accuracy.
NapervillePermanentUSD140,000 - USD155,000
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Specialist
The Director of Procurement is responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining initiatives that improve the procurement related costs for the company's plant operations and the various functions at the company's headquarters.
- Join an organization with double-digit growth year-over-year
- Transformational role with heavy integration with operations - cross-functional!