Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- LibertyvillePermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
The Associate Director of Procurement will report to the Head of IT Procurement at a global pharmaceutical leader with a focus on strategy and vendor management within software and hardware at a global scale.
HinghamPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Immediate impact role within pharma
- Executive-facing position in transformational environment
The Commodity Manager is responsible for all activities related to assigned suppliers/parts. The person in this role will work with relevant business partners to develop and drive a technology road-map, align business requirements with supplier capabilities and ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement in quality, cost, service and technology.
- Seeking Purchasing Manager with experience in Electronics as a commodity
- Direct materials experience is a must
Newly opened opportunity as a Procurement Manager with one of the world's most recognized leaders in the Quick Service Industry. This is a terrific, full-time opportunity offering a generous base salary, excellent benefits package, PTO and other outstanding perks. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, solution-focused, highly detail-oriented, organized and able to work autonomously.
City of IndustryPermanent
- This is a terrific, full-time opportunity as a Procurement Manager
- Work with a well-known and growing company!
A phenomenal, full-time opening has come available for an individual with Purchasing Manager-Buyer experience to join a cutting-edge, employee-oriented organization that has been in business for over 50 years. This is a terrific, full-time opportunity offering a generous base salary, excellent benefits package, PTO and other outstanding perks.
- Phenomenal full-time opening for Purchasing Manager
- Great location, generous base salary
Looking for a Purchasing Manager that will continue to improve the level of quality and service provided.
- Global Packing and Logistics Supplier
- Experienced Purchasing Manager
Global Director of Procurement in a fast-paced, international organization.
- Innovative CPG Company
- Experience Procurement Director from CPG Industry
The Director of Procurement guides national procurement strategy, supply chain management and implementation of purchasing objectives for assigned categories. This role reports to the Vice President of Global Procurement.
MiddletownPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Develop and manage strategic vendor relationships
- Newly created role for expanding procurement team
Responsible for procurement of products and services to meet company requirements. Negotiates best deals with vendors and ensures adherence to quality and delivery standards. Establishes purchasing processes and procedures for the Company. Interfaces with multiple internal departments to resolve discrepancies related to invoicing, shipments, etc
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,001
- Food/Beverage purchasing experience required
- 5+ Years Experience
The eProcurement Manager will lead global sourcing activities for a variety of direct and indirect categories. This includes planning, development, execution and monitoring of procurement strategies & tactics over a $100M portfolio.
- Thriving company in West Loop
- Drive strategy for eProcurement