Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
This role is for an experienced Director of Procurement from the Food and Beverage Industry with knowledge of the California Market.
- Innovative Food & Beverage company striving to be the best in the space
- 7 Years Experience as a Director of Procurement in the Food & Beverage Industry
The Purchasing Manager will identify, negotiate, and manage vendors to support a hyper growth environment and continuously increasing forecasts for current/new product launches.
NapervillePermanentUSD140,000 - USD180,000
- Top Cosmetic Company with unique market position
- Experience Purchasing Manager from the Cosmetics/Beauty Industry
The Director of Strategic Sourcing will provide leadership for the subcontracting of complex technical equipment, materials, and related services in cooperation with internal customers, lab support personnel, and subcontractors in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
StamfordPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Lead, manage, and coordinate a $1B project for a leading R&D facility
- Military or government experience in purchasing, contracts, etc. are BIG plus
The Procurement Account Manager has responsibility for the overall relationship between the company and a set of our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, and is greatly aided by a background in engineering or technology.
- Join a global company covering over 80% of the market share
- Experience with purchasing high tech components
The Sr. Supply Chain Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing will be responsible for strategic supply chain 'change the business' initiatives that shape the organization and support the company's strategic goals. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, manage relationships internally and externally to deliver optimal solutions that benefit all parties.
NorthbrookPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- 5-10 years experience in CPG, Food Service or related industry
- Sourcing, Supply Chain, Project Management Skills
Our client is ranked within the top 3 in their industry, and are seeking a creative and highly strategic procurement professional to add to their growing team. Our client is transforming their procurement department into a nimble, proactive and collaborative group that can implement high-level strategies across the organization. If you are looking to make a significant, company-wide impact, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Evolve the Procurement team to Strategic, Value-Add group
- Make a difference, see the impact of your work
This Position will be responsible for inventory forecasting, planning, buying and control activities for all products within the market. Works alongside Product Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Sales to create an inventory plan that avoids back orders and maximizes inventory turns. Responsible for keeping service levels high and functions as a member of the Supply Chain Management Team.
New YorkPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Inventory Control
Global specialty retailer, renowned for their luxury products and high standard of quality
- Global Specialty Retailer
- High exposure to executive management
Global luxury retailer
- Publicly listed, international luxury products business
- Newly created department, this role will have visiblity to executive board