Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
- WeymouthPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Our client in Weymouth, MA is looking for a Sr. Materials & Production Planner to look after their Supply Chain function. This will be a brand new position for the group and an excellent opportunity for advancement through the department and organization.
WallingfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- Looking for strong Production Planner coming from an electronic background
- Must be able to commute to the South Shore
Our client is a global privately held manufacturing company looking for an experience Supply Chain Planning Manager
NyackPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Global privately held manufacturing company
- Excellent leadership opportunity with an expanding organization
The organization is seeking a Production Planner/ Scheduler in order to join the team.
- Industry leading organization seeking to add Production Planner/ Scheduler.
- Exciting opportunity for growth and career development.
The Technical Designer will work with factories, development, design, and production on garment fit, construction quality and sample turn time to ensure garments have great "true to size" fit, while also maintaining a timely fit process for punctual production delivery.
WorcesterPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- Must have bridal/evening wear, or lingerie experience
- Will act as primary contact for all fit and construction related inquiries
Our client in Worcester, MA is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with a background in either the food and beverage or pharmaceutical space. This position will report to the CEO and will work with sales, operations and production to ensure an accurate and efficient Supply Chain function.
BridgewaterPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- Looking for strong Planning Manager in the manufacturing space
- Must be able to commute to Worcester, MA
Publicly traded manufacturer, operating in 15 countries across the world.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- International, Publicly Traded
- High visibilty to executive management
Our client is a commonly known CPG company with an excellent reputation in the market. Due to the expansion of their supply chain team, they are looking to add a Production Optimization Supervisor to their growing organization.
- Step into a leadership role with the company's largest business unit
- Gain CPG production experience