Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
- NapervillePermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
The Production Planner is a highly-visible, customer facing role with a quick career path upwards. The team's manager is an industry veteran looking to train a well-rounded supply chain professional and launch their career forward. Excellent chance to advance skills in: planning, inventory, forecasting and customer logistics!
- Work for a world-class manufacturing organization!
- Jump start your career with a highly visible position!
Our client is looking for a Director of Operations to lead our corrugated converting operations in Los Angeles. The role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manufacturing leader. With new high-speed machines and a dedicated team, their brand new location is poised to be the flagship production location for the company.
NewburyportPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Exciting Opportunity for an experienced manufacturing leader
- Represent a culture that places top priority on developing a compliant team
The Buyer/Planner will have a high impact role by managing an expenditure base for materials and/or services to support the company's purchasing functions as well as by being responsible for source selection and procurement functions. The position is further responsible for the timely planning and scheduling of receipt and inventory control of the products as assigned, working closely with the Director of Operations.
WallingfordPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- High visibility/impact role with fast growing company!
- 100% paid healthcare/dental premiums
Our client is one of the world's leading specialty chemical manufacturers.
- Global Leading Speciality Chemical Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career opportunity with growing company
Procurement Analyst opportunity with a key player in the gaming industry. Who you are: Like us you are passionate about gaming and embrace seeing things different and are not afraid to experiment in the role. With this role, you are looking to develop yourself into a talented buyer accomplished in reviewing, administering and managing contract requirements for new and existing contracts.
- Opportunity with a key player in the gaming industry!
- Competitive base salary and bonus package
LOOKING FOR A SELF MOTIVATING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR THAT CAN TAKE A PROJECT AND RUN WITH IT. THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL BE A GO-GETTER WHO IS CAN BE AUTONOMOUS, HARDWORKING, AND DETAIL ORIENTED.
- High end luxury fashion house in NYC
- Must have high attention to detail
The Senior Manager, Planning will evolve and implement a comprehensive Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning Process for our Transplant Diagnostics business unit.
Oakbrook TerracePermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Must Have Biotech, Pharma, or Medical Device Industry Experience
- Company Dedicated to Finding Cures to Diseases and Making Food Safe
Our client is an international food and beverage company looking to add to their growing supply chain team. They are known for their industry leading customer service and value; and they are looking to continue this reputation by hiring top talent. Be part of a results driven, collaborative and cross-functional team with an industry leading outlook.
- Work for an industry leading, global brand.
- Opportunity to grow your career and expand your skill set.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the supply chain. This individual will identify and lead or various projects on products, processes and systems, ensuring a continuous improvement.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- A competitive salary, bonus, paid vacation and benefits included