Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
- WeymouthPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
The Production and Materials Planner will schedule production and coordinate raw material scheduling for the Production department to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity with some complexity, multiple lines and with scheduling responsibilities as the primary function.
ChicagoPermanentUSD52,000 - USD60,001
- High visibility role w/ opportunity for professional growth
- Located in MA South Shore
The Production Planner is responsible for coordinating job and purchase orders, scheduling incoming sales orders, and ensuring smooth operations throughout the production of any given product. This position also offers cross-functional collaboration and may require monitoring raw materials, contacting vendors, managing inventory and monitoring production. This position will report directly to the Manager of Production Planning & Support.
- A competitive base salary with well defined and achievable bonus opportunities
- Transparent promotional standards with cross-functional opportunities
Our client, an industry-leading, publicly-traded chemical manufacturer is seeking a top-flight Master Scheduler to manage all aspects of planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through their complete production cycle at their high-volume plant in Philadelphia, PA.
- Industry-leading Manufacturer with Global brand and reach
- Burgeoning Supply Chain function
Works in conjunction with the Loading Dock, Production and Customer Service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships.
WorcesterPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Established and Rapidly growing food processing facility
- Exponential growth potential
The Production Planning Manager will be responsible for overseeing a department of approximately 7 direct reports covering 2 plants. The business has annual sales of ~ $200M.
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining inventory levels of semi-finished/finished goods, while at the same time achieving the service level goal set by the North America senior management team.
- Successful global materials science company with excellent employee culture
- Leadership opportunity with high level of visibility
The Master Production Scheduling Manager is primarily responsible for scheduling packaging-related activities in a production environment and inventory coordination as it relates. The ideal candidate is adaptable, fast-paced, and takes initiative to complete tasks. Additionally, good communication skills and being detail-oriented are essential to the role as the Master Production Scheudling Manager does cross-departmental collaboration.
CretePermanentUSD75,000 - USD80,000
- Master Production Scheduling Manager
- Hands-on Role in Fast-Paced Company
Our client is a commonly known manufacturing company with an excellent reputation in the market. Due to the expansion of their supply chain team, they are looking to add a Master Scheduler to the organization.
- Full responsibility for the Master Production Schedule
- Opportunity to grow and develop within a large, extablished production space
Chinese speaker with a purchasing background needed!
Work for a high end food and beverage company!
- Work for a high end food company!
- Chinese speaker needed!
My client is looking for motivated Production Planner/Master Scheduler for multiple production lines. This is a newly created and dynamic role for a fast-growing pharmaceutical company. My client is looking for someone who has strong understanding of production and supply chain and how it can be applied in alignment with the organization's strategic direction.
- Fantastic Production Planner/Master Scheduler Role
- Full-time; Competitive base salary
- Basic knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment, materials, and processes.
- Excel Proficient, ERP (SAP preferred) system experience, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Key role in Supply Chain Team