Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The Technical Designer will work with factories, development, design, and production on garment fit, construction quality and sample turn time to ensure garments have great "true to size" fit, while also maintaining a timely fit process for punctual production delivery.
WallingfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- Must have bridal/evening wear, or lingerie experience
- Will act as primary contact for all fit and construction related inquiries
Our client is a global privately held manufacturing company looking for an experience Supply Chain Planning Manager
Parsippany-Troy HillsPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Global privately held manufacturing company
- Excellent leadership opportunity with an expanding organization
Our client is an international publicly-traded food and beverage manufacturer and distributor of high quality products.
WorcesterPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- International publicly-traded Food and Beverage manufacturer and distributor
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client in Worcester, MA is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with a background in either the food and beverage or pharmaceutical space. This position will report to the CEO and will work with sales, operations and production to ensure an accurate and efficient Supply Chain function.
BridgewaterPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- Looking for strong Planning Manager in the manufacturing space
- Must be able to commute to Worcester, MA
Publicly traded manufacturer, operating in 15 countries across the world.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD75,000
- International, Publicly Traded
- High visibilty to executive management
Our client is a commonly known CPG company with an excellent reputation in the market. Due to the expansion of their supply chain team, they are looking to add a Production Optimization Supervisor to their growing organization.
WellesleyPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Step into a leadership role with the company's largest business unit
- Gain CPG production experience
Our client in the Energy space is looking for an Allocation Supervisor to join their Logistics department in Wellesley, MA. The main responsibilities for this position will be ensuring the accuracy of all allocations for several of their retail locations and the analysis of future inventory levels.
Elk Grove VillagePermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Looking for strong Allocation professional from the retail industry
- Bachelor's degree required
The Production Planner is responsible for timely planning of production, packaging and procurement of materials for various areas within the plant.
- Ground floor supply chain opportunity
- Gain experience while growing your career
The Master Production Scheduler creates and maintains master schedule for products, subassemblies and materials for a product line. Purchases raw material and MRO items from suppliers to support the schedule, and achieve delivery, margin, and quality and inventory goals.
- Senior Buyer
- Master Planner
My client is looking for a Production Planner to be based out of its office in Northridge, CA. Reporting into the Director of Supply Chain, the Production Planner plays a critical role in the production process. The position is responsible for the master production schedule and proper allocation and stock of materials / inventory.
- Consumer goods manufacturing company seeking Production Planner
- Growing, family-oriented company offering a stable career