Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
- San FernandoPermanent
The Senior Manager, Planning will evolve and implement a comprehensive Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning Process for our Transplant Diagnostics business unit.
WallingfordPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
- Must Have Biotech, Pharma, or Medical Device Industry Experience
- Company Dedicated to Finding Cures to Diseases and Making Food Safe
Our client is one of the world's leading specialty chemical manufacturers.
Oakbrook TerracePermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Global Leading Speciality Chemical Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career opportunity with growing company
Our client is an international food and beverage company looking to add to their growing supply chain team. They are known for their industry leading customer service and value; and they are looking to continue this reputation by hiring top talent. Be part of a results driven, collaborative and cross-functional team with an industry leading outlook.
- Work for an industry leading, global brand.
- Opportunity to grow your career and expand your skill set.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the supply chain. This individual will identify and lead or various projects on products, processes and systems, ensuring a continuous improvement.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- A competitive salary, bonus, paid vacation and benefits included
A leading footwear company is seeking a Logistics Specialist for their NYC office.
- 2+ years' experience with corporate logistics.
- Review daily reports, communicate incoming shipments.
Junior level Operations Specialist role, at a fast growing fashion and apparel goods company. This individual will be involved in wholesale, retail, and e-commerce operations management. Responsibilities include planning, customer service, logistics, and inventory management.
WallingfordPermanentUSD100,000 - USD115,000
- A high degree of focus and excellent follow-up skills
- Production and inventory forecasting and planning
Our client is a global privately held manufacturing company looking for an experience Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Global privately held manufacturing company
- Excellent leadership opportunity with an expanding organization
The Product Development Manager will be working with key accounts to manage creation and execution of new product. They are responsible for setting both timelines and deadlines for product to be delivered to the client when promised and overseeing the process from conception to delivery.
WeymouthPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Exciting Opportunity to Work with a Global Company
- Must have 3-5 years of experience
Our client in Weymouth, MA is looking for a Sr. Materials & Production Planner to look after their Supply Chain function. This will be a brand new position for the group and an excellent opportunity for advancement through the department and organization.
- Looking for strong Production Planner coming from an electronic background
- Must be able to commute to the South Shore