Procurement & Supply Chain - Production Planning jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Production Planning jobs
Reporting to the Director of eLearning, the Senior Project Manager, eLearning will have a direct impact on revolutionizing teacher and leader training. This senior position involves project management and strategy, and will impact both the daily execution of and the overall vision for our revolutionary training initiatives.
WeymouthPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network
- Join a creative and exciting team
The Production and Materials Planner will schedule production and coordinate raw material scheduling for the Production department to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity with some complexity, multiple lines and with scheduling responsibilities as the primary function.
- High visibility role w/ opportunity for professional growth
- Located in MA South Shore
Our client, an industry-leading, publicly-traded chemical manufacturer is seeking a top-flight Master Scheduler to manage all aspects of planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through their complete production cycle at their high-volume plant in Philadelphia, PA.
- Industry-leading Manufacturer with Global brand and reach
- Burgeoning Supply Chain function
- Basic knowledge of an electronic manufacturing environment, materials, and processes.
- Excel Proficient, ERP (SAP preferred) system experience, good written and verbal communication skills.
SummitPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Key role in Supply Chain Team
Our client, a rapidly-growing, premier home textiles company, is seeking a Production Manager to support their burgeoning supply chain function. If you;re interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment with a focus on employee development and civic responsibility, than this is the company for you!
North EastPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Fastest-growing Home Textile Brand in the US
- Burgeoning Supply Chain Function
The Operations Packing Manager will lead the overall day-to-day operation of consumer goods and production area in a fast-paced environment.
BostonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Growth Opportunity
- Work-life Balance
The Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing will manage all quality assurance functions of validation, training, documentation, record review and batch release for pharmacy compounding operations. Work with Corporate Quality as needed to assure the site operates in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Strong work-life balance
- High promotion potential
The production planner/buyer is responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's productive capacity as well as managing inventory levels.
- Planner/buyer for qualtiy company
- Fast-paced company
A leading food manufacturing and packaging company located in Orange County is looking to bring on a qualified and dynamic Planning Materials Specialist to join their team.
WorcesterPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- 5+ years of planning and materials management experience
- BA or AA preferred
This position is accountable for the development, maintenance and execution of a master production schedule for the assigned production lines to meet customer demand and support business service and working capital objectives.
- Successful global materials science company with excellent employee culture
- Seeking future leaders for the organization