Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Exciting new Associate Planner role at a well-known apparel company.
WarrenPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- New Planning role at NYC based Apparel Company
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Math/Engineering
Our client is a Leading Global Consumer Products Company
Franklin LakesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Leading Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Our client is a leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Our client is a Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
- Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity with a rapidly growing company
We are looking to hire a Supply Planner to focus on the development and execution of sales forecast and supply plans. The Supply Planner will lead discussions with cross functional and global teams, use marketing inputs/customer reports to create sales forecasts, and manage the procurement of finished goods/samples while maintaining an appropriate inventory level.
- Be a true partner with Marketing
- Min. 2 years of work experience in Supply Planning and or Inventory Management
International Consumer Products business
- Global Consumer Products Business
- Opening due to business growth
The primary function of the Analyst will be managing production orders outside of a rolling production schedule.
- Managing production orders.
- Ensure materials are available to meet expected dates.
Organic Food Company based in San Francisco looking for (Sr) Inventory & Production Planner.
LexingtonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Growing Organic Food Company
- Inventory & Supply Chain Planning Experience in CPG environment required
The Materials Manager directly manages the material planning function, which includes ordering and managing inventories of purchased materials, ingredients, and supplies. There are three positions reporting into the Associate Manager.
ComptonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Looking for strong Materials Manager - Manufacturing
- High visibiliy role and chance to grow at leading CPG company
The Supply Chain Analyst/Procurement Manager is responsible for analysis and implementation of supply chain methods for technical raw materials, goods and services.
Work to analytically evaluate and maintain quality of goods/services, cost, and vendor-supplier relationships to achieve reliable and cost effective supply chains for the Company's product.
Manage logistics, freight, and import and export of goods in compliance with EAR and ITAR requirements.
- Work to analytically evaluate and maintain quality of goods/services and costs
- Manage logistics, freight, and import and export of goods