Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- WarrenPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
Our client is a Leading Global Consumer Products Company
SomersetPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Our client is a Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
- Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity for a rapidly growing company
Our client, a rapidly growing women's apparel designer and manufacturer is looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Operations Associate to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with an organization that has a notable presence in the apparel and fashion world!
- Rapidly growing women's apparel company located in Los Angeles
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience required
Our client, a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry for the last 25 years, is searching for an experienced Manager of Planning to assist in taking their team to the next level! With over 9000 employees worldwide this is an exciting opportunity to advance your career!
- Leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry for the last 25 years
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5+ years of planning experience required
A rapidly growing cosmetics manufacturer and global distributor is currently looking to bring on a dynamic Supply Planner to join their team in Los Angeles. The organization stands firmly behind their brand and promotes growth from within!
ChicagoPermanentUSD65,000 - USD90,000
- Rapidly growing cosmetics brand based in Los Angeles, CA
- 2-5 years of buying or planning experience required
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Supply Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
Franklin LakesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Exciting opportunity for a position in the Loop of Chicago
- Vastly growing supply chain team with opportunity for upward mobility
Our client is a leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Our client is a Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
NapervillePermanentUSD25 - USD37 per hour (USD51,996 - USD76,954)
- Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity with a rapidly growing company
This is an exciting opportunity for a 6-9 month contract Supply Planner. In this position, you will have an immediate opportunity to be involved with systematic projects. The Supply Planner will be responsible for using software to develop a schedule for different plants/DC's; while identifying areas of opportunity and potential improvement. For the right individual, this contract opportunity could turn into a permanent role down the line.
- Fast growing, CPG industry leader
- Exciting contract role with opportunity to turn into a full time position
Create and deliver logistic processes that enable the required ramp-up of new products and deliver new products according to the time-to-market requirements by timely providing know-how, means & methods and qualified human resources.
- Opportunity to grow within a stable $50 billion dollar global organisation
- This organisation covers 85% of their market