Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative CPG company. The Supply & Demand planner will focus on planning systems and processes, demand/supply forecasting and analytics, and collaborative process improvement. This role will develop and implement short, medium, and long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, and supply in support of business growth.
- Opportunity to join a well established team and help it continue to grow
- Looking for talented individuals who optimize inventory & service, end to end
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an up and coming, innovative CPG retailer. The Operations Analyst will be an integral part of the operational backbone of our company and will have cross-functional interactions with nearly every department.
- The opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth environment
- Plenty of room to collaborate with an innovative team
The Operations Coordinator will provide key day-to-day operational support to the Supply Chain and Wholesale teams. This role will oversee daily returns, wholesale, and retail functions; and partner with the Wholesale, Production and Customer Service teams daily. This role is also externally-facing, as the person will communicate daily with third-party logistics providers, packaging suppliers, freight forwarders and small parcel carriers.
HaverhillPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Provide key day-to-day operational support to the Supply Chain & Wholesale teams
- Exciting Opportunity to grow with a high-end apparel company in DTLA
Michael Page Boston is working with a Consumer Products (CPG) firm that is looking to hire a Senior Supply Planner that would join their supply chain team
ItascaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Ideally looking for someone from consumer products
- Focus on Supply Planning fuctions across the assigned product line
Our client is an industry leader in the food and beverage space. With expansive growth over the past year and an anticipated spike again in 2017, they are looking to add a Supply Chain Planner to their growing team.
ExeterPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Top food and beverage company adding to their growing team.
- Gain systems, analytics, and industry experience from a brand leader.
A rapidly growing consumer products manufacturer and global distributor is currently looking to bring on a dynamic Sr. Supply Planner to join their team.
ChicagoPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Brand name company is seeking Sr. Supply Planner
- Opportunity for professional development
Our client has seen some tremendous growth since merging with an industry leading company. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, in the booming section of The Loop, this Senior Supply Chain Analyst position offers tons of short and long term growth. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for learning the SAP system and will get the opportunity to work directly with multiple divisions to ensure cost savings and timeliness are ever improving.
WestchesterPermanentUSD59,999 - USD90,001
- Highly visible role working directly with the Director of Supply Chain
- Ability to make an immediate impact and launch your career
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Supply Planner to join their Supply Chain team in the western suburbs of Chicago. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated
IrvinePermanentUSD120,000 - USD121,000
- Fast growing company in the western suburbs of Chicago
- Highly visible role on a growing team within the company
Exciting opportunity to make real-work impact as a Senior Planning Manager in the CPG industry. Our client is seeing a passionate and driven candidate who will direct the activities of the Planning team driving the sales and operations planning process, capacity planning, master scheduling / production and raw materials planning and inventory / safety stock planning.
SchaumburgPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Exciting opportunity to make real-work impact as a Senior Planning Manager
- Competitive Base Salary, PTO!
This an exciting opportunity to join a team with a successful track record. The Supply Planner partners with Demand Planner to ensure SAP systems and processes are facilitating business practices. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with both strong analytical skills and soft skills to tackle the company's most complex operational challenges. We are looking for an eager, organized, detail oriented, roll-up-your-sleeves operator.
- Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth