Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
We are looking to recruit for a Sr. Demand Planner - Retail to manage demand forecast for subscription based service products, utilizing marketing and sales input, statistical models, historical sales data and trade inventory.
South HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD105,000
- Upward mobility potential
- Strong Work/Life Balance
Supply Planning Manager will have primary responsibility of managing and monitoring the import supply.
- Global business with a well established Procurement and Supply Chain function
- Exposure to global operations
The Global Supply Chain Planner will play an integral role in supply planning with the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process for a growting team. Furthermore the SC Planner will lead and contribute to projects to proactively improve the supply chain. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented with strong analytical skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
ExeterPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Supply Chain Planner
- Growing team with a Global Market Leader
The Senior Supply Planner is responsible for ensuring that through collaboration with peers, all products are being developed, produced, and delivered according to deadline and plan.
- Opportunity to join an industry leader within the Consumer Products industry!
- Location: seacoast area of New Hampshire
Seeking a qualified candidate who wants the opportunity to work in the organic food industry.
WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Opportunity to work in the organic food industry!
- Opportunity to work in an international setting!
Our client is a privately held fast moving consumer goods company
ManchesterPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Privately Held Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
The Supply Planning Manager will work to extend demand forecast in an effort to match supply and demand across the Organization.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- High Exposure to Sr. Management
- Upward Mobility
The Senior Supply Planner will work to extend demand forecast in an effort to match supply and demand across the Organization.
- Growth Opportunity
- Upward Mobility
This is a key Supply Chain role responsible for managing the supply planning process by efficiently converting the global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products processed by the organization. This individual could also be responsible for creating a forecast/buy plan for purchased products including instrumentation and raw materials.
- Supply Planner at a Pre-IPO Food and Beverage Organization
- Growing at a tremendous speed, looking to expand greatly in 2017
The Global Supply Planner help create and validate a global master production schedule for a given category that seeks to optimize customer service and inventory levels globally. Candidates selected to this role will be expected to demonstrate coordination skills, internally across the organization and cross-functionally with Brand, Demand Planning, Operations and Sales, as well as externally with suppliers.
- Senior Global Supply Planner at a Premier Golf Apparel Company
- Has been one of the leading sponsers for the PGA Tour