Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
Our client is a privately held fast moving consumer goods company
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Privately Held Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client is looking for an innovative Supply Planner to join their rapidly growing Supply Chain team! The Supply Planner will be working closely with the VP of Operations. This is a highly visible role that will be communicating cross-functionally daily.
ManchesterPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to join an industry leader within food and beverage!
- Looking for talented and experience future leaders!
The Supply Planning Manager will work to extend demand forecast in an effort to match supply and demand across the Organization.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- High Exposure to Sr. Management
- Upward Mobility
The Senior Supply Planner will work to extend demand forecast in an effort to match supply and demand across the Organization.
- Growth Opportunity
- Upward Mobility
This is a key Supply Chain role responsible for managing the supply planning process by efficiently converting the global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products processed by the organization. This individual could also be responsible for creating a forecast/buy plan for purchased products including instrumentation and raw materials.
- Supply Planner at a Pre-IPO Food and Beverage Organization
- Growing at a tremendous speed, looking to expand greatly in 2017
The Global Supply Planner help create and validate a global master production schedule for a given category that seeks to optimize customer service and inventory levels globally. Candidates selected to this role will be expected to demonstrate coordination skills, internally across the organization and cross-functionally with Brand, Demand Planning, Operations and Sales, as well as externally with suppliers.
- Senior Global Supply Planner at a Premier Golf Apparel Company
- Has been one of the leading sponsers for the PGA Tour
This position is ideal for a college grad looking to gain experience. Planners are the liaison between sales, production and purchasing to communicate all order and forecast delivery information. The Supply Planner will assist the Head Planner responsible in planning production, placing orders and managing inventory.
- Supply Chain Planner at an exciting wholesale jewelry company
- With plans to expand internationally to Europe and Asia
The Supply Planner role is a key Supply Chain role responsible for managing the supply planning process by efficiently converting the global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products processed by the organization. This individual could also be responsible for creating a forecast/buy plan for purchased products including instrumentation and raw materials.
- Supply Planner at a Prestigious Medical Device Company
- Considered one of the leading electrical manufacturing organizations
The Supply Planner will focus on end-to-end collaboration with suppliers, manufacturing, and customers. Coordinate the integration to deliver cost service requirements of the supply chain across vendors, manufacturing, customer service, logistics and customers. Manage the allocation of finished goods, along with developing supply chain and network analysis that will highlight the optimal trade-offs between inventory cost, production cost and customer service.
- Supply Planner at a highly established Cosmetics Organization
- Global Organization with over $10 billion in revenue
The Associate Planner will assist in executing and communicating merchandise plans and strategies that support the retail and e-commerce business divisions. The Associate Planner drives financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability.
- Associate Planner at a European Luxury Retail and E-Commerce Organization
- Well-known Italian textile company known for it's luxury linens