Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- New YorkPermanent
This NYC-based fashion company is looking for a Supply Planning Director to drive planning strategies with an initiative on cutting costs. They will oversee a team and work cross-functionally with merchandising, finance, and production teams. This candidate should have experience implementing systems as well.
WarrenPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Supply Planning Director for Leading NYC Fashion Company
- Must have experience at Ccnsumer Goods or Fashion/Apparel company
Our client is a Leading Global Consumer Products Company
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Leading Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Excellent career opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Supply Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated. Food/beverage or CPG/manufacturing exposure a preference.
- Global leader in the food industry and a growing team here in Chicago
- Vast upward mobility potential for someone who is aggressive
A Swiss CPG is seeking a detail-oriented, timeline-driven, multi-tasker to join their team as a Supply Chain Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a passion for product development, as well as artisanal food and beverage.
WarrenPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Competitive salary in a high-growth company
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks efficiently and enjoy it
Our client is a Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
Franklin LakesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Leading Privately Held Consumer Products Company
- Excellent career opportunity with a rapidly growing company
Our client is a leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
SomersetPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Leading global Biosciences and Medical Device Company
- Excellent career opportunity for future growth
Our client is a Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
- Global Medical Device and Supplies Company
- Excellent Career Opportunity for a rapidly growing company
Seeking an experienced analyst with exceptional problem solving and organization skills who can also work cross-functionally to accomplish tasks.
- Experienced Analyst with Pharama, Biotech, or FDA experience
- Company Dedicated to Finding Cures to Diseases and Making Food Safe
Industry-leading, Global BioPharma company based in the Edison Area is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner based out of their Middlesex County Headquarters. This role will report directly to the Director of Supply Planning.
- Industry-Leading BioPharma Company
- Global Footprint
Our client, a rapidly growing women's apparel designer and manufacturer is looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Operations Associate to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with an organization that has a notable presence in the apparel and fashion world!
- Rapidly growing women's apparel company located in Los Angeles
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience required