Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- City of IndustryPermanent
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality as they will be communicating regularly to vendors and acting as a liaison between suppliers and in-house teams.
ChicagoPermanentUSD52,000 - USD60,001
- Minimum of 4 years of Supply Chain experience required
- Consumer goods industry experience is preferred
The Supply Planner is responsible for controlling inventory, production and deployment levels to meet customer needs. The Supply Planner will work cross-functionally with the Production Planner, the procurement team, and the Demand Planner in order to optimize efficiency and minimize product obsolescence.
GlenwoodPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Competitive base salary with performance based bonus incentives
- Cross functional collaboration, training, and promotional opportunities
Our client is in need of an innovative Buyer/Planner to join their growing Supply Chain team! They are looking for someone with a proven track record of success within planning materials, forecasting, and inventory.
ChicagoPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Exciting opportunity for growth within an international organization!
- Opportunity to explore various facets within Supply Chain!
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, and collaborative, then join our client's fast growing team! The Supply Planner position is a highly visible Supply Chain role that is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the inventory planning across the Supply Chain network.
- Established but growing food and beverage manufacturer seeks Supply Planner!
- Work downtown in the Loop!
The Senior Supply Planner is responsible for planning the production and distribution of finished goods across the network while achieving desired service, inventory, capacity, and total delivered cost targets.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD100,000
- World Leading CPG Organization
- Brand Name Recognition
We are looking to recruit for a Sr. Demand Planner - Retail to manage demand forecast for subscription based service products, utilizing marketing and sales input, statistical models, historical sales data and trade inventory.
- Upward mobility potential
- Strong Work/Life Balance
The Global Supply Chain Planner will play an integral role in supply planning with the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process for a growting team. Furthermore the SC Planner will lead and contribute to projects to proactively improve the supply chain. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented with strong analytical skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
ExeterPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Supply Chain Planner
- Growing team with a Global Market Leader
The Senior Supply Planner is responsible for ensuring that through collaboration with peers, all products are being developed, produced, and delivered according to deadline and plan.
- Opportunity to join an industry leader within the Consumer Products industry!
- Location: seacoast area of New Hampshire
Seeking a qualified candidate who wants the opportunity to work in the organic food industry.
- Opportunity to work in the organic food industry!
- Opportunity to work in an international setting!