Procurement & Supply Chain - Warehouse Manager jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Warehouse Manager jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to add to their team. This position is going to work in a non-union, food and beverage distribution center and is responsible for the overall management and closing of the facility. This individual needs to have floor experience, enjoy working in a team environment and be comfortable training/developing those around them. This client is looking for someone with a management background.
- Fast paced, hands-on opportunity working in the western suburbs of Chicago
- Opportunity to work in a brand new facility with mass amounts of growth
Director of Warehouse Management will supervise employees while minimizing problems in warehouse and logistics management. Looking for an experienced leader with excellent people management skills and practices who can connect with staff, while streamlining processes and enhancing productivity. Coordinate all shipping, driving operational excellence.
RacinePermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Competative Salary
- Full Benefits
Our client is a global CPG organization looking to expand their current operation and add talent to a growing business. Since establishing the business in the U.S., our client has experienced double digit growth and the Warehouse Manager in Racine will have the opportunity to accelerate their career and grow within this expanding business. The Manager will work closely with senior leadership to strategically manage and develop the Racine-based operation.
MadisonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
- Work for a well-established, global company!
- Advance your career with a highly visible leadership position
Our client is a Global Leader in their industry looking to add a key player to their flagship distribution center. Located near Madison, they are targeting a strong leader who will be able to come into the facility and make an immediate impact. The Facility General Manager will be responsible for the facility budget, schedule, KPI improvement and performance.
St. LouisPermanentUSD140,000 - USD160,000
- Top ranked consumer products company
- Opportunity to make a name for yourself and grow your career
Our client is a Global leader in their industry looking to add a key player to their flagship distribution center. Located just East of St. Louis, they are targeting a strong leader who will be able to come into the facility and make an immediate impact. The General Manager will be responsible for the facility budget, schedule, improvement and performance.
- Manage a flagship facility for a Fortune 500 company
- Lead a team for a global brand name
Looking for a Sr Manager / Director of Warehouse Operations. Strengths in scaling, process and quality improvements, and increasing operational efficiency.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Strengths in Scaling a Business
- Expertise in Start-Ups a BIG PLUS
Our client is large scale distributor, working exclusively with a household brand name product. As they are looking to expand their current operation and add talent to their growing business, they are looking to add a Warehouse Supervisor to their growing team. With multiple locations in the Chicagoland area, the Warehouse Supervisor will have the opportunity to move throughout the network and accelerate their career.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Leadership opportunity within a growing, thriving organization
- Join an established management team and accelerate your career
The Warehouse Manager is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industrial leader in the Consumer Goods, Aerospace, and Engineering industries. Our client is looking for a Warehouse Manager with extensive experience in inventory controls, planning, and warehouse systems to support the finished materials or fast moving consumer goods commodities. This role will require the individual to maintain optimum levels of inventory turns and ensure accuracy, while implementing best strategies to prevent shortages.
PasadenaPermanentUSD93,152 - USD115,070
- Multi-platform diversified industrial company seeking a warehouse manager!
- Opportunity for upward mobility into Regional Ops Manager with results
Direct, supervise, and manage all functions of the daily operations of the EVAL packaging warehouse including a staff of contract packaging technicians and contract quality inspection personnel. Oversee any outside warehousing operations for the storage of EVAL products. Coordinate all waste shipments that leave the plant ranging from simple plant trash to hazardous waste and maintain all necessary documentation for those wastes.
PelhamPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Our client is an industry leading company focused in Specialty Chemicals!
- Explosive growth has created the need to add top talent from the industry.
- Perform and supervise physical inventory counts and reconcile differences
- Perform regular inventory cycle counts and establish procedures
- Establish and maintain effective stock rotation procedures to minimize product expirations
- Work directly with QA director on quarantining and releasing goods received
- Supervise QA inspection of all incoming goods
- Manage and record daily production run scrap
- Maintain system accuracy
- Ensures all quotes for and shipments coming in to the Americas and being delivered throughout the Americas are managed properly and on time
- Oversees the order tracking process to ensure that all delivery dates are met
- Ensures orders are fulfilled to meet the requirements in customer routing guidelines
- Reviews issues with carrier performance and develops corrective plans.
- Manages relationship with 3PL partner
- Liaison between adm, logistics partner and adm suppliers for fulfillment related issues such as order and shipment management.
- Assigns and prioritizes daily tasks with dedicated team
- Reviews any discrepancies with invoices and charge backs related to 3PL partner
- Works with 3PL to set up new functions on their website interface to improve logistics processes
- Participates in projects as needed
- Warehouse Manager
- Inventory Manager