Procurement & Supply Chain - Warehouse Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Warehouse Manager jobs
- ItascaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
This is an exciting opportunity to transform operational structure and grow a team while driving business operations forward. This highly visible role will interact directly with senior executive leaders as well as provide the opportunity to train and develop new employees. With the company's consistent growth, the Warehouse Manager will have an immediate impact and chance to advance their career and skill set.
- Innovative company experiencing double digit growth over the past four years
- Opportunity to grow and develop own career
We are seeking a dedicated person to become Warehouse Manager in a fast-paced working environment.
Mason CityPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Direct to Consumer Nutraceutical Company
- Great opportunity
Our client is large scale distributor, working exclusively with a household brand name product. As they are looking to expand their current operation and add talent to their growing business, they are looking to add a Facility Manager to their growing team. The Facility Manager, if successful, will have the opportunity to move throughout the network and accelerate their career.
MadisonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD145,000
- Work for a household brand name.
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
Our client has engaged us to complete a key hire within their distribution network. Our client is a rapidly growing and expanding business and they are looking to hire a General Manager for their Wisconsin facility. This role will be a challenging opportunity and will allow the individual to put their mark on the organization. Make an impact, drive change, empower your people, if those words are important to you, this may be your role!
RacinePermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Work for a growing, expanding and changing company.
- Take on a challenge and put your stamp on an organization.
Our client is a global CPG organization looking to expand their current operation and add talent to a growing business. Since establishing the business in the U.S., our client has experienced double digit growth and the Warehouse Manager in Racine will have the opportunity to accelerate their career and grow within this expanding business. The Manager will work closely with senior leadership to strategically manage and develop the Racine-based operation.
- Work for a well-established, global company!
- Advance your career with a highly visible leadership position
Looking for a Sr Manager / Director of Warehouse Operations. Strengths in scaling, process and quality improvements, and increasing operational efficiency.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Strengths in Scaling a Business
- Expertise in Start-Ups a BIG PLUS
Our client is large scale distributor, working exclusively with a household brand name product. As they are looking to expand their current operation and add talent to their growing business, they are looking to add a Warehouse Supervisor to their growing team. With multiple locations in the Chicagoland area, the Warehouse Supervisor will have the opportunity to move throughout the network and accelerate their career.
- Leadership opportunity within a growing, thriving organization
- Join an established management team and accelerate your career