Real Estate jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Real Estate jobs
- BethesdaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
Project Architect - High-End Design/Build Firm - Bethesda, MD
Fort WorthPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- High-End Residential Design/Build Firm in Bethesda, MD
- Revit and AutoCAD experienced favored
Our client is a top owner and operator of independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.
HoustonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Top Senior Living Owner and Developer is looking for a Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will have prior Senior Living experience in the Texas area
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Real Estate and property management firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset manager to lead the development, property management and leasing of the firms growing Mixed use and Commercial Asset portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Asset Manager from Mixed Use, Multifamily and or Commercial assets to work directly with the COO and senior management team helping to build and develop a new area of this growing real estate organization
- Asset manager to lead the new development of Mixed use and Commercial Assets
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate portfolio within the Houston area
Receptionist Position at Manhattan based Law Firm
HoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Receptionist Position at Manhattan based Architecture Firm
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Michael Page have partnered with a large property management and development firm focusing on commercial, retail and industrial assets throughout Texas that are currently seeking a finance and operation focused Asset Manager to join their team in Houston, TX.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asset manager with significant hands on property experience coupled with good budget and financial analysis experience.
DallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD115,000
- Opportunity to join a large property management and development firm
- Asset management experience needed from Commercial, Retail and Industrial Assets
Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Hospitality Management Firms that has a newly created position owing to continued growth.
You will be working alongside the senior management team within acquisitions and development as they continue to add to their assets.
AustinPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading hospitality property management firm
- Excellent long term career opportunities available
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and asset management firm focusing on opportunistic Multifamily assets throughout Austin who are seeking a VP of Acquisitions to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Multifamily professional to join this growing investment and asset management firm as part of their VP team.
DallasPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Growing real estate investment firm focussing on Multifamily within Austin
- VP level position assisting in the strategic growth of this business
Newly created position working directly with the President of the company which is a TX focused real estate development and investment management firm. The Real Estate Development Manager will work with the operations and acquisition team members in the underwriting and investment plan for new development projects primarily in TX.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Dallas area developer with exceptional track record
- Growing healthcare platform
Newly created Real Estate Development role where the incumbent will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, residential, hotel, retail and mixed-use real estate. The Real Estate Development Lead/Senior will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Growing Real Estate Developer expanding into Houston Retail market
- Tasked with sourcing and closing development deals
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily Real Estate Development firm focusing on Apartment and Single family housing development, who are seeking a Property Accounting professional to join their growing and award winning business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience property accountant with a strong Multifamily Real Estate background to report into the Controller and senior management teams.
- Opportunity to join a large mutlifamily development firm
- Direct report into the financial controller and senior management team
About Michael Page Real Estate & ConstructionMichael Page Real Estate & Construction and Michael Page Facilities Management specializes in recruiting property and construction professionals across the US. We've been finding jobs for candidates in this industry for a number of years and have built up an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our property and construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients include major Property Consultancies, Developers, Occupiers, Main contractors, Specialist Sub-Contractors, Design Consultancies and Service Provider organizations around the world. As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 36 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in property and construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.
We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Head of Construction
- Development Director
- Owners Representative
- Project Manager
- Commercial Management
- Cost Management
- Quantity surveyor
- Bid Manager
- Asset management
- Property Management
- Building Surveying
- Corporate Real Estate
- Leasing – Residential and Commercial
- Project Management
- Property Development and Consultancy
- Quantity surveying and cost management
- Commercial Management
- Facilities Management
- General Management (site or regional)
You can browse all of the roles we're currently recruiting here.
- Health & Safety
- Soft & Hard Services
For career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact Nick Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest JobsProject ArchitectBethesdaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000Senior Living Project ManagerFort WorthPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000Asset ManagerHoustonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000Asset ManagerHoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000Financial Analyst / Associate - Hospitality Management FirmDallasPermanentUSD75,000 - USD115,000Development ManagerDallasPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000Development Manager - HoustonHoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000Property AccountantDallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000VP of AcquisitionAustinPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000View More Jobs