Real Estate - Architecture / Design jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- ManhattanPermanentUSD55,000 - USD60,000
Our client is looking to recruit a junior candidate to join their growing architecture/construction business based in Manhattan, New York.
- AutoCAD Technician
- Drafter/Job Captain
Our client is seeking a Space Planner to join their global company. This role is responsible for delivering successful workplace change projects for our global clients on a full time basis.In this position you receive full training in the processes, and also gain a unique insight into a diverse cross-section of businesses, a large number of which are global, blue-chip companies.
NorthbrookPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Immediate Opening Space Planner- Global Firm
- Space Planner for GLobal Design Firm
Our client is a Fortune 500 company experiencing very strong growth. Because of this growth, they are looking for multiple Designers to help with designing new and redesigning existing retail locations. The Interior Designer position requires a creative design background in a restaurant/grocery/retail setting.
BethesdaPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Have an impact on creative design for a Fortune 500 company!
- Work with the best
Project Architect - High-End Design/Build Firm - Bethesda, MD
- High-End Residential Design/Build Firm in Bethesda, MD
- Revit and AutoCAD experienced favored
Receptionist Position at Manhattan based Law Firm
Great FallsPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Receptionist Position at Manhattan based Architecture Firm
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Residential Architect - Custom Residential Design + Build Firm - Northern VA
GaithersburgPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Custom Residential Design + Build Firm
- Northern VA
The Graduate Interior Designer/Transition Coordinator will usually be based on the client's premises for the duration of their involvement in the project team and is the representative on site.
The Space Planner/Transition Coordinator must be mobile and able to work at client's premises in a variety of locations. They must be flexible if project requires travel throughout the US and necessitates overnight stays.
- Space Planner
- Space Planning Project Manager