Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
Working closely with VP of Construction at in house team of residential developer.
- Great opportunity at developer for an entry level candidate!
- Bachelors in Construction required, Masters preferred.
Looking for a Construction Project Manager with ground-up experience in the residential market to join general contracting firm.
- Looking for Ground-up Project Manager to join NY General Contractor
- Construction Project Manager with 7+ years experience
Our client plans to build an attractive new residential project offering modern homes in the Dogpatch area of San Francisco. This project will require a seasoned project manager who has experience in ground up multi-family projects.
- Exciting new multifamily project in downtown San Francisco
- Our client is looking for Project Managers with ground up multifamily exposure
Our client is a Design/Build firm looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team due to project inflow.
- Unbelivable Opportunity with a Desing/Build firm
- Extreme Career Progression Opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of relevant project management experience to bring dedicated knowledge and support to the Company's current growth and ground up full service hotel projects. The Project Manager will liaise with outside contractors regarding construction issues, work closely with other members of the development team, as well as project accountants and internal executive staff.
InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Project Manager role with highly reputable developer has room for career growth
- Immediate hire
This boutique real estate firm based in Fairfax, VA is seeking an individual with 3-7 years experience in real estate to add to the team. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Development and have full oversight of the entire development, leasing, and construction process. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to get higher level exposure to various parts of real estate with a high-quality, Northern VA-based firm.
CharlestonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Development Associate opportunity with boutique real estate firm in N. VA
- Opportunity to get high-level exposure to the development and leasing process
My High End custom home builder is looking to bring on a new Project Manager to build custom homes in and around Charleston.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Project Manager, Builder
- Luxury, High End Custon Homes
Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Must have 2-5 years experience with General Contractor to be considered