Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
This boutique real estate firm based in Fairfax, VA is seeking an individual with 3-7 years experience in real estate to add to the team. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Development and have full oversight of the entire development, leasing, and construction process. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to get higher level exposure to various parts of real estate with a high-quality, Northern VA-based firm.
CharlestonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Development Associate opportunity with boutique real estate firm in N. VA
- Opportunity to get high-level exposure to the development and leasing process
My High End custom home builder is looking to bring on a new Project Manager to build custom homes in and around Charleston.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Project Manager, Builder
- Luxury, High End Custon Homes
Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD125,000
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Must have 2-5 years experience with General Contractor to be considered
Our client is a General Contracting organization operating within the Real Estate and Property industry. After a successful 2016 they are looking to bring on board a Head of Construction Projects. This is a brand new position.
- Head of Construction Projects