Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- New YorkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
The Junior Property Manager is responsible for maintaining a profitable portfolio of coop/condo clients, and for upholding company's reputation for high-level client service.
College ParkPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Next Career Step!
- Growth Opportunity!
Mid-sized DC-based GC looking to add an APM to the team. Position offers a chance to work on a wide variety of projects and eventually move into a full PM capacity. Position is based out of the office in Colege Park, MD.
- APM role with $40M design/build general contractor based North of DC
- Opporutnity to get a wide range of experience and move into a PM role
The firm is actively seeking a motivated, experienced Construction Manager with a background in large-scale mixed-use projects to add to the team. This individual can either be coming from a General Contractor or another Construction Management or Development firm. This individual will be responsible for overseeing multiple $50M+ projects at once and will be involved in high-level initiatives within the company.
San FranciscoPermanentUSD140,000 - USD180,000
- Opportunity to join a highly successful owner/developer in the DC area
- Chance to be in a leadership role and oversee multiple projects at once
Our client is looking for an individual who has some excellent experience in the Hotel Construction industry. A passion and flair for design and boutique knowledge would be an advantage. Location is based in Santa Barbara.
Exceptional development and construction experience spanning site selection, design, permitting, feasibility, GC procurement and 3rd party vendor management.
- Exciting Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business as a project manager
- Our client is a fast growing constrcution compnay with $100m investment
Our client, operating in the Building and Construction industry, is looking to hire a Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors due to sustained growth within the business.
- Commercial Project Manager
- Commercial Interiors
Looking for a Construction Project Manager with ground-up experience in the residential market to join general contracting firm.
- Looking for Ground-up Project Manager to join NY General Contractor
- Construction Project Manager with 7+ years experience
Our client plans to build an attractive new residential project offering modern homes in the Dogpatch area of San Francisco. This project will require a seasoned project manager who has experience in ground up multi-family projects.
- Exciting new multifamily project in downtown San Francisco
- Our client is looking for Project Managers with ground up multifamily exposure
Our client is a Design/Build firm looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team due to project inflow.
- Unbelivable Opportunity with a Desing/Build firm
- Extreme Career Progression Opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of relevant project management experience to bring dedicated knowledge and support to the Company's current growth and ground up full service hotel projects. The Project Manager will liaise with outside contractors regarding construction issues, work closely with other members of the development team, as well as project accountants and internal executive staff.
InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Project Manager role with highly reputable developer has room for career growth
- Immediate hire
This boutique real estate firm based in Fairfax, VA is seeking an individual with 3-7 years experience in real estate to add to the team. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Development and have full oversight of the entire development, leasing, and construction process. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to get higher level exposure to various parts of real estate with a high-quality, Northern VA-based firm.
- Development Associate opportunity with boutique real estate firm in N. VA
- Opportunity to get high-level exposure to the development and leasing process