Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- WashingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
Project Engineer II - Real Estate Development Company - Washington, DC
- Prestigious Development Company
- 5-7+ Years of Construction Management Experience Required
Our client, operating in the Building and Construction industry, is looking to hire a Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors due to sustained growth within the business.
- Commercial Project Manager
- Commercial Interiors
This leading DC Real Estate Developer is working on one of the most exciting and groundbreaking projects currently under construction in DC. This is an excellent opportunity to join a mid-sized firm with immense potential for growth. If you have general contracting experience, specifically in hotels or retail and interested in development, this position is for you. Company is based right in Washington DC.
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD125,000
- Leading DC development company seeking PM with hotel experience
- Work on developing one of the hottest projects in the DC area
Our client is a General Contracting organization operating within the Real Estate and Property industry. After a successful 2016 they are looking to bring on board a Head of Construction Projects. This is a brand new position.
- Head of Construction Projects
Leading Development firm seeking an individual either from a top General Contractor or a Development firm with experience in mixed-use, multi-family space to add to the team.
NewtonPermanentUSD170,000 - USD250,000
- Leading National Development Firm Seeking Mixed-Use Development Manager
- Interested in both Development and Construction backgrounds for this role
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading international real estate and property companies in the area that is looking for an experienced Project Manager with an extensive background in healthcare construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable company at a senior-level to oversee and manage multiple prominent healthcare projects.
- Leading International Real Estate Company
- Senior-level opportunity within healthcare division
Our client is a private general contracting firm based in Philadelphia who specialize in the Building and Construction industry.
ChicagoPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Construction Superintendent
Immediate need for an experienced project manager with retail project management experience in Chicago. Respected General Contractor with impressive retail portfolio.
- Up & coming general contractor in Chicago
- High end retail projects
This well-known firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Manager to manage vertical development projects. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project to ensure performance with owner expectations and third party agreements. Position is based in DC.
- Leading DC Development Firm seeking Senior Development Manager
- Chance to be a part of one of the largest projects in the DC Metro area