Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- BaltimorePermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
Mid-sized DC-based GC looking to add an APM to the team. Position offers a chance to work on a wide variety of projects and eventually move into a full PM capacity. Position is based out of the office in Baltimore, MD and candidates have the ppoprtunity to work out of the office in DC, if preferred.
San FranciscoPermanentUSD140,000 - USD180,000
- APM role with $100M design/build general contractor based in Baltimore
- Opporutnity to get a wide range of experience and move into a PM role
Our client is looking for an individual who has some excellent experience in the Hotel Construction industry. A passion and flair for design and boutique knowledge would be an advantage. Location is based in Santa Barbara.
Exceptional development and construction experience spanning site selection, design, permitting, feasibility, GC procurement and 3rd party vendor management.
Great NeckPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Exciting Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business as a project manager
- Our client is a fast growing constrcution compnay with $100m investment
Our client, a national retail development business, are looking to hire a Construction Project Manager to oversee a national portfolio of ongoing retail projects. The candidate shall serve as the owner's representative.
- Exciting Opportunity with a National Real Estate developer!
- Opportunity to travel
Working closely with Project Executive on office administration, project support, and contract administration.
- Great opportunity at GC for an experienced Construction Admin
- Growing company looking for individuals to promote
Our client, operating in the Building and Construction industry, is looking to hire a Construction Project Manager - Commercial Interiors due to sustained growth within the business.
- Commercial Project Manager
- Commercial Interiors
Looking for a Construction Project Manager with ground-up experience in the residential market to join general contracting firm.
- Looking for Ground-up Project Manager to join NY General Contractor
- Construction Project Manager with 7+ years experience
Our client plans to build an attractive new residential project offering modern homes in the Dogpatch area of San Francisco. This project will require a seasoned project manager who has experience in ground up multi-family projects.
- Exciting new multifamily project in downtown San Francisco
- Our client is looking for Project Managers with ground up multifamily exposure
Our client is a Design/Build firm looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team due to project inflow.
- Unbelivable Opportunity with a Desing/Build firm
- Extreme Career Progression Opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of relevant project management experience to bring dedicated knowledge and support to the Company's current growth and ground up full service hotel projects. The Project Manager will liaise with outside contractors regarding construction issues, work closely with other members of the development team, as well as project accountants and internal executive staff.
InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD95,000
- Project Manager role with highly reputable developer has room for career growth
- Immediate hire
This boutique real estate firm based in Fairfax, VA is seeking an individual with 3-7 years experience in real estate to add to the team. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Development and have full oversight of the entire development, leasing, and construction process. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to get higher level exposure to various parts of real estate with a high-quality, Northern VA-based firm.
- Development Associate opportunity with boutique real estate firm in N. VA
- Opportunity to get high-level exposure to the development and leasing process