Real Estate - Project Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects.
TulsaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Must have 2-5 years experience with General Contractor to be considered
The Ground Up Construction Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Commercial General Contractor based in Tulsa OK
- Looking for a Project Manager with Hotel Construction experience
The Construction Project Manager will partner with the Superintendent to ensure that the project is being executed on time and leading the subcontractors in order to effectively deliver.
WashingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to accelerate your career with a national developer/builder
- Looking for a Project Manager in Jacksonville FL
Project Engineer II - Real Estate Development Company - Washington, DC
ManhattanPermanentUSD120,000 - USD125,000
- Prestigious Development Company
- 5-7+ Years of Construction Management Experience Required
Our client is a General Contracting organization operating within the Real Estate and Property industry. After a successful 2016 they are looking to bring on board a Head of Construction Projects. This is a brand new position.
NewtonPermanentUSD170,000 - USD250,000
- Head of Construction Projects
Michael Page is currently working with one of the leading international real estate and property companies in the area that is looking for an experienced Project Manager with an extensive background in healthcare construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very reputable company at a senior-level to oversee and manage multiple prominent healthcare projects.
- Leading International Real Estate Company
- Senior-level opportunity within healthcare division