Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The Real Estate Manager will support the strategic planning, program management and transaction services of our clients diverse Real Estate and Property portfolio both domestically and internationally. The Real Estate Manager will also oversee capital projects related to improvement and development of new and existing facilities.
AustinPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Real Estate Manager
- International Holding Company
Michael Page have partnered with a growing real estate investment and development firm specializing in Multifamily assets throughout USA. Due to sustained growth our client is seeking a highly experience Multifamily Asset Manager to join their team at the Associate / Senior Associate level with a direct report to the senior management team including partners and owners.
LakewoodPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Asset Manager for a growing Multifamily Real Estate investment firm
- Hands on asset management with a direct report to the Partner / Owner
Our client is a national real estate investment firm who specialize in multi-family properties throughout the country. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Director of Property Management to oversee a portfolio mainly in New Jersey, with additional responsibility in Connecticut & the Mid-West.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Director of Property Management - New Jersey
Michael Page have partnered with a leading real estate investment firm who are recruiting for their growing asset management team. Reporting into the Global Head of Asset Management this is a fantastic job opportunity for the successful candidate to join this highly acclaimed real estate firm
- High profile Real Estate Investment Firm
- Join a team of A+ Real Estate Asset Management professionals
Responsible for accounting financial reporting, investment track records along with the preparation of management reports. Position will also handle cash flow forecasting and analysis on their given funds and underlying assets.
InternationalPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Full service urban real estate firm
- Headquartered in Los Angeles
Great opportunity for an experienced Lease Administrator with a strong accounting background, this is an immediate need for a direct-hire candidate. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with different property managers and rolling up their sleeves with lease abstractions and administration.
- Great growth opportunity with Property Firm in Western Suburbs
- Immediate need for experienced Lease Administrator with strong Accounting skills
This Property Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of a commercial building and parking garage located right on the outskirts of downtown Boston. This position will report into the President and Senior Vice President of Property and Asset Management.
BethesdaPermanentUSD125,000 - USD130,000
- Opportunity to join a well-established Boston Real Estate Investment firm
- Opportunity for upward mobility within the company
Our client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Property Manager coming from a background in high end retail locations. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple sites across the Washington DC area.
- Manage large portfolio of luxury retail plazas
- Located in Bethesda, MD
Our client is a real estate and property developer looking to add an Asset Manager to their asset management team in Manhattan, NY.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Asset Manager
- Real Estate - NYC
Michael Page have partnered with an exciting real estate property management, investment and development firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team to build and develop their portfolio of office properties throughout the Houston Market. The position offer a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and well connected asset manager to build out and lead the firms new Office Portfolio.
- Asset Manager needed to focus on growing out a new office portfolio
- Must be experienced in acquiring and managing significant office portfolios