Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Fort WorthPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
Our client is a top owner and operator of independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.
HoustonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Top Senior Living Owner and Developer is looking for a Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will have prior Senior Living experience in the Texas area
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Real Estate and property management firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset manager to lead the development, property management and leasing of the firms growing Mixed use and Commercial Asset portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Asset Manager from Mixed Use, Multifamily and or Commercial assets to work directly with the COO and senior management team helping to build and develop a new area of this growing real estate organization
HoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Asset manager to lead the new development of Mixed use and Commercial Assets
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate portfolio within the Houston area
Michael Page have partnered with a large property management and development firm focusing on commercial, retail and industrial assets throughout Texas that are currently seeking a finance and operation focused Asset Manager to join their team in Houston, TX.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asset manager with significant hands on property experience coupled with good budget and financial analysis experience.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Opportunity to join a large property management and development firm
- Asset management experience needed from Commercial, Retail and Industrial Assets
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily Real Estate Development firm focusing on Apartment and Single family housing development, who are seeking a Property Accounting professional to join their growing and award winning business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience property accountant with a strong Multifamily Real Estate background to report into the Controller and senior management teams.
Old BridgePermanentUSD85,000 - USD90,000
- Opportunity to join a large mutlifamily development firm
- Direct report into the financial controller and senior management team
Property Management & Construction company in Middlesex county is seeking a Senior Property Manager to oversee numerous Industrial properties throughout NJ. The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of related experience, specifically in a commercial or industrial setting, and will be able to multi-task in a dynamic working environment. Strong computer skills are necessary, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Well-Established Property Management & Construction
- Fast-Paced & Growing Quickly
Michael Page have partnered with a leading retail, office and mixed use real estate development firm who are recruiting for their growing senior management team. Our client is looking for a highly experienced real estate professional to join their team as a Director of Asset Management. Reporting into the EVP this is a fantastic job opportunity for the successful candidate to join this highly acclaimed organization.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Respected Real Estate Developer looking to expand Asset Management team
- Support Senior Leadership in managing a diverse portfolio of assets
A multi-billion dollar global real estate organization looking to expand their presence into the US market. The organization is looking for experienced Asset Manager that have worked with student housing accommodations looking over a portfolio of $600 million to start and future acquisitions in the pipeline.
ChicagoPermanentUSD35,000 - USD50,000
- Global Firm With Expansion Into US
- Great Opportunity to Help Establish Foundation in US
Working with one of Chicago's most prominent property management companies, the assistant manager will assist the property manager in effectively managing the assigned community. In the property manager's absence, the assistant manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing community objectives as set forth by the property manager and the property owner.
- Chicago's leading Property Management company has an opening!
- Ideal for someone early in their career, with 1-2 years of relevant experience
The Head of Asset Management will have overall responsibility for the existing portfolio of assets which consists of residential, office, retail and mixed use properties. This is a hands-on position which includes managing a small team. The Head of Asset Management will handle all financial reporting and perform all key underwriting, financial analysis and modeling for the existing assets and for new acquisitions.
- Leading real estate developer in NYC
- Seeking a Head of Asset Management