Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
Our client is mid-sized developer focusing in office building and retail work around the greater Baltimore area. They are currently in growth mode and are looking for a variety of positions to join their fast paced, entrepreneurial culture.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- The ability to manage large accounts
- The chance to grow quickly within the firm
A multi-billion dollar global real estate organization looking to expand their presence into the US market. The organization is looking for experienced Asset Manager that have worked with student housing accommodations looking over a portfolio of $600 million to start and future acquisitions in the pipeline.
DallasPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Global Firm With Expansion Into US
- Great Opportunity to Help Establish Foundation in US
Newly created position working directly with the VP of Asset Management at this Dallas-area commercial real estate investment firm. Work with the operations and acquisition team members in the underwriting and investment plan for new equity and debt opportunities for the company.
ChicagoPermanentUSD35,000 - USD50,000
- Global Real Estate Private Equity Firm
- Leader in the hospitality sector and growing their portfolio
Working with one of Chicago's most prominent property management companies, the assistant manager will assist the property manager in effectively managing the assigned community. In the property manager's absence, the assistant manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing community objectives as set forth by the property manager and the property owner.
ChicagoPermanentUSD200,000 - USD300,000
- Chicago's leading Property Management company has an opening!
- Ideal for someone early in their career, with 1-2 years of relevant experience
Newly created role for large REIT. Financially sound and recession-profitable firm continuing to grow! Looking for a senior leader at the VP level to continue to drive profitability, growth, and operational stability.
- Executive newly created position due to growth
- Nationwide portfolio- travel expected
The Head of Asset Management will have overall responsibility for the existing portfolio of assets which consists of residential, office, retail and mixed use properties. This is a hands-on position which includes managing a small team. The Head of Asset Management will handle all financial reporting and perform all key underwriting, financial analysis and modeling for the existing assets and for new acquisitions.
ManhattanPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Leading real estate developer in NYC
- Seeking a Head of Asset Management
Our client, a growing real estate and property investment firm, are looking to hire a Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of luxury residential properties based in Manhattan.
- Property Manager
The firm is currently seeking a Senior Asset Manager for its DC office. This individual will be working on the firm's largest and most well-known project currently going on in DC proper. The firm is seeking an individual with similar experience at another development firm, or someone coming out of a Master's program in Real Estate with an interest in getting into this sector. If you're looking to grow your career in Asset Management with a top-tier firm, this opportunity is for you.
AustinPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Top-tier development firm seeking Asset Manager for its DC office
- Opportunity to work on one of the most impactful projects in the DMV area
Our client is a Austin based real estate private equity firm that has generated consistent returns on investments for their clients and investors. With multiple investment programs ranging from core to opportunistic, each program gives the opportunity for growth in various points of the real estate cycle.
Our client is currently seeking a real estate focused candidate to join their team as an asset management analyst in a entry / junior level position.
- Austin area Real Estate Private Equity
- Fantastic opportuntity to join a growing organisaton
Consistently top-ranked national development firm is looking to add an individual to the Construction side of the business with a healthcare construction background.
- Leading National Development Firm Seeking Healthcare Development Manager
- Interested in both Development and Construction backgrounds