Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Downers GrovePermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,001
Rare opportunity to join one of Chicago's leading property trust company. Industrial property management experience is required, and people with experience managing business park associations are highly encouraged to apply. Outside of a fully flexible work schedule, you receive countless of perks via the company. From tuition reimbursement, to breakfast and lunch, to a drop-off dry-cleaning service. Few companies invest in their employees like they do.
AustinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Leading property trust company looking for experienced property manager!
- Oversee landmark complexes in Chicago on a fully flexible schedule!
Michael Page have partnered with a rapidly growing real estate development, construction and property management firm with a significant portfolio of Multifamily and StudentLiving assets throughout USA. Based out of their brand new US HQ in Austin, TX our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional with a strong background in real estate accounting and finance to join their growing team as a Operational Property Accountant
- Property Accountant for a growing real estate firm focussed on student living
- Opportunity to work in a operation and asset management focussed position
A Property Manager located in Manhattan is fully accountable for all property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, the team's overall performance and the resident experience. Represent the company and property brand in a polished and professional manner at all times.
ManhattanPermanentUSD175,000 - USD230,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
- Leading property management company in the NYC area
A VP Leasing & Asset Management - fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese is needed to oversee the domestic portfolio of an international conglomerate. Asset class includes commercial office, residential and retail.
Fort WorthPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Leasing & Asset Management of commercial portfolio throughout the US
- Based in NY with significant travel
Our client is a top owner and operator of independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.
HoustonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Top Senior Living Owner and Developer is looking for a Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will have prior Senior Living experience in the Texas area
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Real Estate and property management firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset manager to lead the development, property management and leasing of the firms growing Mixed use and Commercial Asset portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Asset Manager from Mixed Use, Multifamily and or Commercial assets to work directly with the COO and senior management team helping to build and develop a new area of this growing real estate organization
HoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Asset manager to lead the new development of Mixed use and Commercial Assets
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate portfolio within the Houston area
Michael Page have partnered with a large property management and development firm focusing on commercial, retail and industrial assets throughout Texas that are currently seeking a finance and operation focused Asset Manager to join their team in Houston, TX.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asset manager with significant hands on property experience coupled with good budget and financial analysis experience.
DallasPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Opportunity to join a large property management and development firm
- Asset management experience needed from Commercial, Retail and Industrial Assets
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily Real Estate Development firm focusing on Apartment and Single family housing development, who are seeking a Property Accounting professional to join their growing and award winning business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience property accountant with a strong Multifamily Real Estate background to report into the Controller and senior management teams.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Opportunity to join a large mutlifamily development firm
- Direct report into the financial controller and senior management team
Michael Page have partnered with a leading retail, office and mixed use real estate development firm who are recruiting for their growing senior management team. Our client is looking for a highly experienced real estate professional to join their team as a Director of Asset Management. Reporting into the EVP this is a fantastic job opportunity for the successful candidate to join this highly acclaimed organization.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Respected Real Estate Developer looking to expand Asset Management team
- Support Senior Leadership in managing a diverse portfolio of assets
A multi-billion dollar global real estate organization looking to expand their presence into the US market. The organization is looking for experienced Asset Manager that have worked with student housing accommodations looking over a portfolio of $600 million to start and future acquisitions in the pipeline.
- Global Firm With Expansion Into US
- Great Opportunity to Help Establish Foundation in US