Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
Michael Page have partnered with a leading real estate investment firm who are recruiting for their growing asset management team. Reporting into the Global Head of Asset Management this is a fantastic job opportunity for the successful candidate to join this highly acclaimed real estate firm
- High profile Real Estate Investment Firm
- Join a team of A+ Real Estate Asset Management professionals
Responsible for accounting financial reporting, investment track records along with the preparation of management reports. Position will also handle cash flow forecasting and analysis on their given funds and underlying assets.
InternationalPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Full service urban real estate firm
- Headquartered in Los Angeles
Great opportunity for an experienced Lease Administrator with a strong accounting background, this is an immediate need for a direct-hire candidate. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with different property managers and rolling up their sleeves with lease abstractions and administration.
- Great growth opportunity with Property Firm in Western Suburbs
- Immediate need for experienced Lease Administrator with strong Accounting skills
This Property Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of a commercial building and parking garage located right on the outskirts of downtown Boston. This position will report into the President and Senior Vice President of Property and Asset Management.
BethesdaPermanentUSD125,000 - USD130,000
- Opportunity to join a well-established Boston Real Estate Investment firm
- Opportunity for upward mobility within the company
Our client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Property Manager coming from a background in high end retail locations. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple sites across the Washington DC area.
- Manage large portfolio of luxury retail plazas
- Located in Bethesda, MD
Our client, a progressive and entrepreneurial real estate and property group, is seeking to appoint a number of Asset Managers to their Investment & Asset Management team in Manhattan
The business currently already operates and manages a portfolio of Class A commercial assets spanning the East and West Coast and has ambitious plans to acquire additional properties in key hubs across North America.
- Well backed Commerical RE Investor seeking to appoint Asset Manager
- Expanding business with genuione opportunity for career progression
Our client is a real estate and property developer looking to add an Asset Manager to their asset management team in Manhattan, NY.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Asset Manager
- Real Estate - NYC
Michael Page have partnered with an exciting real estate property management, investment and development firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team to build and develop their portfolio of office properties throughout the Houston Market. The position offer a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and well connected asset manager to build out and lead the firms new Office Portfolio.
AustinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Asset Manager needed to focus on growing out a new office portfolio
- Must be experienced in acquiring and managing significant office portfolios
Michael Page have partnered with a rapidly growing real estate development, construction and property management firm with a significant portfolio of Multifamily and StudentLiving assets throughout USA. Based out of their brand new US HQ in Austin, TX our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional with a strong background in real estate accounting and finance to join their growing team as a Operational Property Accountant
ManhattanPermanentUSD175,000 - USD230,000
- Property Accountant for a growing real estate firm focussed on student living
- Opportunity to work in a operation and asset management focussed position
A VP Leasing & Asset Management - fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese is needed to oversee the domestic portfolio of an international conglomerate. Asset class includes commercial office, residential and retail.
- Leasing & Asset Management of commercial portfolio throughout the US
- Based in NY with significant travel