Real Estate - Property & Asset Management jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- BethesdaPermanentUSD125,000 - USD130,000
Our client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Property Manager coming from a background in high end retail locations. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple sites across the Washington DC area.
- Manage large portfolio of luxury retail plazas
- Located in Bethesda, MD
Our client, a progressive and entrepreneurial real estate and property group, is seeking to appoint a number of Asset Managers to their Investment & Asset Management team in Manhattan
The business currently already operates and manages a portfolio of Class A commercial assets spanning the East and West Coast and has ambitious plans to acquire additional properties in key hubs across North America.
- Well backed Commerical RE Investor seeking to appoint Asset Manager
- Expanding business with genuione opportunity for career progression
Our client is a real estate and property developer looking to add an Asset Manager to their asset management team in Manhattan, NY.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD160,000
- Asset Manager
- Real Estate - NYC
Michael Page have partnered with an exciting real estate property management, investment and development firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team to build and develop their portfolio of office properties throughout the Houston Market. The position offer a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and well connected asset manager to build out and lead the firms new Office Portfolio.
Downers GrovePermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,001
- Asset Manager needed to focus on growing out a new office portfolio
- Must be experienced in acquiring and managing significant office portfolios
Rare opportunity to join one of Chicago's leading property trust company. Industrial property management experience is required, and people with experience managing business park associations are highly encouraged to apply. Outside of a fully flexible work schedule, you receive countless of perks via the company. From tuition reimbursement, to breakfast and lunch, to a drop-off dry-cleaning service. Few companies invest in their employees like they do.
AustinPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Leading property trust company looking for experienced property manager!
- Oversee landmark complexes in Chicago on a fully flexible schedule!
Michael Page have partnered with a rapidly growing real estate development, construction and property management firm with a significant portfolio of Multifamily and StudentLiving assets throughout USA. Based out of their brand new US HQ in Austin, TX our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional with a strong background in real estate accounting and finance to join their growing team as a Operational Property Accountant
- Property Accountant for a growing real estate firm focussed on student living
- Opportunity to work in a operation and asset management focussed position
A Property Manager located in Manhattan is fully accountable for all property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, the team's overall performance and the resident experience. Represent the company and property brand in a polished and professional manner at all times.
ManhattanPermanentUSD175,000 - USD230,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
- Leading property management company in the NYC area
A VP Leasing & Asset Management - fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese is needed to oversee the domestic portfolio of an international conglomerate. Asset class includes commercial office, residential and retail.
Fort WorthPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Leasing & Asset Management of commercial portfolio throughout the US
- Based in NY with significant travel
Our client is a top owner and operator of independent, assisted living, and memory care communities.
HoustonPermanentUSD110,000 - USD130,000
- Top Senior Living Owner and Developer is looking for a Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will have prior Senior Living experience in the Texas area
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Real Estate and property management firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset manager to lead the development, property management and leasing of the firms growing Mixed use and Commercial Asset portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Asset Manager from Mixed Use, Multifamily and or Commercial assets to work directly with the COO and senior management team helping to build and develop a new area of this growing real estate organization
- Asset manager to lead the new development of Mixed use and Commercial Assets
- Opportunity to join a growing real estate portfolio within the Houston area