Real Estate - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- AustinPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
Newly created position working directly with the Principals at an Austin based developer. The Development Director/VP will work with the operations and acquisition team members in the underwriting and investment plan for new development projects primarily in the self-storage space. This will include land acquisition through project design and delivery.
- Leadership position - Development role focusing on self-storage
- Newly created position with top real estate investment firm
Do you want to work for a leading global firm with first class training and incredible career progression opportunities?
Do you want to travel to Las Vegas, The Hamptons, Miami, Montreal, Brazil, Turks and Caicos, New York and many other places?
Are you hungry to make money?
Consider Michael Page.
- Clear career progression with uncapped bonuses
- Work in the heart of Chicago city
Our client is a national real estate and property development company who are currently looking to add a Field Engineer to their Pittsburgh team on account of a major residential development taking place.
DallasPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Field Engineer
- Residential Construction
Newly created Real Estate Development role where the incumbent will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several regions of the US. The Real Estate Development Manager/Associate will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams.
- Lead Development position with a retail focused developer
- Opportunity to work on 10+ projects in any year.
As Development Manager you will lead your own portfolio of new build development projects in your designated region. You will take projects through feasibility, planning, design, construction and snagging phases to successful handover to the retail operations teams.
- Oportunity to join the expanding real estate team for a national and
- international retailer, overseeing complex development & expansion projects
Our client is seeking an ambitious Development Manager to join their expanding Real Estate and Property Development team. The position is based out of the New York City office and will manage internal and external teams on multiple development projects.
HoustonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD65,000
- Superb opportunity to join a full service NYC based Real Estate Developer
- Diverse portfolio comprised of condominium, rental, office, retail and mixed use
Michael Page are working with a leading National Single family developer who are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team based in Sugarland, TX. Working in the Finance and Accounting team the Financial Analyst will be responsible or the execution and development of d[artmental budgets for all the firms single family development teams.
- Nationally recognised single family developer seeking Analyst professional
- Working week Saturday - Wednesday