Real Estate - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Los AngelesTemporary
Exciting and unique opportunity to join a team with a global presence and great growth potential.
ManhattanPermanentUSD180,000 - USD250,000
- Exciting Executive Assistant opportunity for a real estate development company
- 3-5 years of experience running an office and supporting an executive team
As Director of Development you are required to drive strategic and operational excellence within an impressive residential portfolio.
DallasPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Privately owned Real Estate Development Firm
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Newly created position working directly with the President of the company which is a TX focused real estate development and investment management firm. The Real Estate Development Manager will work with the operations and acquisition team members in the underwriting and investment plan for new development projects primarily in TX.
HoustonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Dallas area developer with exceptional track record
- Growing healthcare platform
Newly created Real Estate Development role where the incumbent will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, residential, hotel, retail and mixed-use real estate. The Real Estate Development Lead/Senior will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams.
- Growing Real Estate Developer expanding into Houston Retail market
- Tasked with sourcing and closing development deals
Our client is a national real estate and property development company who are currently looking to add a Field Engineer to their Pittsburgh team on account of a major residential development taking place.
- Field Engineer
- Residential Construction
As Development Manager you will lead your own portfolio of new build development projects in your designated region. You will take projects through feasibility, planning, design, construction and snagging phases to successful handover to the retail operations teams.
- Oportunity to join the expanding real estate team for a national and
- international retailer, overseeing complex development & expansion projects