Sales - Account Manager jobs
123 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobHoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
The Sales Engineer will be primarily responsible for establishing and maintaining contacts with Engineering and Contractors operating in the OPC sector throughout the Gulf Coast area of the United States. Responsibilities also include handling all international & domestic projects which have US involvement at the EPC level and ensure Spirax Sarco is included in the Approved Manufacturer's List for all products offered by Spirax Sarco.
Featured JobDenverPermanentUSD60,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to build out a global business in the Americas
- Highly visable and rewarding opportunity
District Managers will be responsible for generating profitable sales from the district to achieve district sales goals by recruiting, training, and motivating contractors to sell the products. This role will involve traveling to establish a book of business with builders. While building a book of business, District Managers will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing builders and continually strive for the growth of the builder base and district sales.
Featured JobDetroitPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission
- Develop a growing brand w/ uncapped job opportunity and progression
The Sr. Account Manager will be in charge of growing the customer base and revenue for Automotive (Tier 1 and 2 suppliers). This individual must come from technical sales background and have strong experience within automotive sales and familiar with plastics and resins. This is a newly created position due to the rapid growth of the organization here in the North American region.
BostonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Global maunfacturer of plastics, polymers, and resins
- Seeking experienced sales candidates with experience in automoitve
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- 20 days starting vacation.
The New Product Development Manager - Automotive will be responsible for introducing, promoting, and selling new product lines within current clients. They will develop and implement plans to expand the organization's product reach and profit revenues by identifying new markets and selling new products. The ideal candidate is someone with a hunter's mentality and who has experience with new product development.
- Global Automotive Manufacturer of Plastic Components
- Leader in Plastic Interior and Exterior Manufacturing
Seeking a sharp, motivated candidate with 1-3 years of wholesale experience. An interest or experience working in the consumer goods/fashion industry is preferred!
New YorkPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Seeking an Account Executive to join a global team specializing in fashion
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with career growth
Growing company with work-hard, play-hard culture is seeking ambitious sales professionals!
DetroitPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- 1-4 years of sales experience
- Quarterly bonuses/commissions, world class training, great career progression
The Key Account Manager will be charged with executing strategic sales initiatives managing a current customer base and also seeking out new business opportunities primarily with Automotive OEM customers. This person will manage relationships and visit customers to uncover manufacturing needs. We are looking for a driven and hungry sales professional who is looking to grow their professional career.
Farmington HillsPermanentUSD85,000 - USD86,000
- Global engineering company in the field of honing technology
- Seeking a Key Account Manager with a capital equipment or automation background
Our client, a leader in automotive machine tools is looking to expand their team with experienced Account Managers!
- A global leader in Machine Tooling
- They've made honing what it is today!
My client is looking to fulfill a new Account Executive role within their company. Have had two successful placements with them already - growing and need a successful individual to join their team.
- Fastest growing FinTech Company Globally
- Uncapped Commission