Sales - Account Manager jobs
191 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobDenverPermanentUSD60,000 - USD100,000
District Managers will be responsible for generating profitable sales from the district to achieve district sales goals by recruiting, training, and motivating contractors to sell the products. This role will involve traveling to establish a book of business with builders. While building a book of business, District Managers will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing builders and continually strive for the growth of the builder base and district sales.
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission
- Develop a growing brand w/ uncapped job opportunity and progression
- Be part of a rapidly growing market-leader with an innovative product used by the world's elite businesses
- Join an exciting, team-oriented Client Service environment
- Flourish at a place where people look forward to coming to work everyday
ChicagoPermanentUSD47,500 - USD65,000
- rapidly growing company
- team-oriented environment
Recruitment Consultant for a growing global recruiting firm.
DallasPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000
- Ability to grow your own career
- Endless earning potential!
Our client is a leader within the beauty industry, currently seeking someone with expereince to become apart of their Sales Team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining their customers including Retail Channel, Distributors and Wholesalers.
DetroitPermanentUSD108,000 - USD109,000
- Join a Company with a huge portfoilo of Beauty Brands
- World's largest beauty company looking to become a global industry leader
Our client for the Application Engineer - Automotive opportunity is a $1.8B leader in motion systems for the automotive market. They set the industry standard by providing custom engineered motion solutions for transmission applications including automotive manual transmission (AMT), dual clutch transmission (DCT), automatic transmission (AT), and continuously variable transmission (CVT).
PlymouthPermanentUSD105,000 - USD126,000
- $1.8B leader in motion systems for the automotive market
- Seeking an Application Engineer with CATIA experience
After doubling their business in recent months our client is looking to hire on a Senior Sales Manager for their Engine Transmission Manager (ETM) division; dealing with motors on the engine, driveline, and transmission. The Senior Sales Manager will be tasked with maintaining a $25-50M territory and building new customer relationships amongst Tier 1 customers.
This individual must identify and develop value-added profitable sales opportunities by negotiating beyond price, creatively promoting the client's solutions, and securing effective contracts/agreements.
- $3 billion leading manufacturer
- Leader in motion subsystems
an experienced Account Executive with a proven track record of building market position, expanding existing client opportunities, and opening new accounts by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Account Management executive from IT industry
- Account Manager with IT experience
The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter who is independent and highly self-motivated to sell technology solutions to a large to mid-sized company market segment. The candidate should have a successful background in consultative sales and marketing to senior business executives and C-level IT management.
PortlandPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Account Executive in technology solution space
- Account Exec on IT infrastructure side
Regional Sales Account Manager role with a basic chemical manufacturer in the paper sector.
- Join a growing business with established operations
- Remote position with excellent compensation package