Sales - Account Manager jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobDetroitPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
The Sr. Account Manager will be in charge of growing the customer base and revenue for Automotive (Tier 1 and 2 suppliers). This individual must come from technical sales background and have strong experience within automotive sales and familiar with plastics and resins. This is a newly created position due to the rapid growth of the organization here in the North American region.
DenverPermanentUSD60,000 - USD100,000
- Global maunfacturer of plastics, polymers, and resins
- Seeking experienced sales candidates with experience in automoitve
District Managers will be responsible for generating profitable sales from the district to achieve district sales goals by recruiting, training, and motivating contractors to sell the products. This role will involve traveling to establish a book of business with builders. While building a book of business, District Managers will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing builders and continually strive for the growth of the builder base and district sales.
BostonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission
- Develop a growing brand w/ uncapped job opportunity and progression
Are you looking for an opportunity to sell come cutting edge equipment? Do you have experience selling dire and through channels? This opportunity is for you!
BostonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Growing swedish company looking for someone to manage the Northeast
- Sell cutting edge video confereing system
The Client Relationship Coordinator will be an integral member of the Business Development Team and will be working closely with a Client Relationship Executive. The Client Relationship Coordinator will be providing executive level support for the firm's client feedback, client teaming, and other Business Development initiatives.
PhiladelphiaPermanentUSD55,000 - USD80,000
- Opportunity to support high profile clients in a global law firm
- Based in Downtown Boston
Do you want a career where you make a lasting impact with a global company? Where your passions and entrepreneurial mindset are fostered through world-class training and professional development? Where you are surrounded by some of the most inspiring recruiters in Philly? Then PageGroup is the place for you.
TroyPermanentUSD110,000 - USD115,000
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2015
- Executive Recruiter
The Sr. Key Account Manager - GM (General Motors) will be based in the Greater Detroit area and be in charge of current account management and key growth development within the GM account. This person will be in charge of the overall growth strategy, and keeping regular communication and contact with key members at the customer to manage all commercial issues.
BostonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD150,000
- Leading Global Automotive Tier 1 Supplier
- OEM GM Account Manager to Replace Retiree
This is an Inside and outside sales role. You will sell to mid size companies and be responsible for managing the full sales cycle. Do you want to join a global software company that offers a cutting edge solution? This opportunity is for you!
DetroitPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Opportunity to join a growing software company
- North Shore
The Key Account Manager - Ford will be based in the Greater Detroit area and be in charge of current account management and key growth development within the Ford account.
- Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
- High Growth and Newly Created Position
BostonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Join the Industry Leader
- Do you have what it takes?
You will be responsible for managing advertising campaign from end to end for clients. You will work closely with them in achieving their advertising objectives.
- Manage client online campaign from end to end
- Help Retailers and agencies improve their advertisting campaigns