Sales - B2B Sales jobs
102 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
Taking charge of your own career is something that not many people get the chance to do. At PageGroup however we operate on an entrepreneurial mindset, but have the backing of a $2 billion corporate entity. At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. If you want to be a part of this successful team that operates in Chicago, then apply now.
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD160,000
- Recruitment Consultancy based in beautiful Downtown Chicago
- $2B Global Company with an Excellent Culture of Innovation and Growth
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for their online marketing platform. The Account Executive will be reporting to Head of the US and to the VP Sales you will help execute a comprehensive business development strategy
HoustonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD85,000
- SaaS experience requiered!
- Join a award winning marketing software company
Join Michael Page as a recruitment consultant. This is an outstanding training program for graduates or junior professionals, who are interested in a career in sales and recruitment, working for a multinational group that offers market leading career development opportunities.
SouthfieldPermanentUSD100,000 - USD101,000
- Join Michael Page as a Recruitment Consultant
- Help grow our emerging markets team and business
The organization has grown in team with thousands over the years, while supplying millions in parts to almost every OEM and tier 1 in the industry. With a blend of global reach and full service this company is not only a leader in the automotive world, but continues to grow daily with new products and ideas. This means overall success for the brand, company and their clients.
ChicagoPermanentUSD40,000 - USD60,000
- A global leading auto company with a world class team
- Manufacturing 1 in 5 of every wheel produced on the planet
This salaried Sr Recruitment Consultant will have an opportunity to join a best in class world leader in the recruitment industry. Our Michael Page, Chicago office offers one of the most dynamic, diverse, fun, competitive, tenured leadership, highly developed, & structured training programs offered across the US.
- Global state of mind We're HQed in the UK
- Make more money, have fewer problems
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new business opportunities for our client across numerous industries. They will also be managing existing customer relationships and collaborating with all clients on services/solutions. They will be primarily focused on selling into the consumer electronics, soft goods, and industrial industries.
- Leading adhesives manufacturer, selling across multiple industries
- Seeking technical sales professional with strong adhesives background
Area Sales Manager will cover the West Coast territory of the US. This is a Remote based position that will require extensive travel across the Western United States.
Outside Sales is key when going onsite to various clients and performing key demonstrations of my client's product.
- Are you a technical sales person with a proven track record within the industry?
- Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
The Sensor Sales Engineer will be responsible for the field sales of the specific product line. This is a sales role for a defined territory and/or set of end users, partners, and OEM's.
BostonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Global Leader in the Exciting and Growing Field of Machine Vision
- Customer Facing Role with Excellent Growth Opportunity
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row, Michael Page is a world-leading executive recruitment consultancy seeking exceptional people to join our team. Michael Page has almost 40 years' experience in executive recruitment, with operations in 35 countries, and has been voted one of the best companies to work for in Massachusetts.
Long BeachPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- 20 days starting vacation
- Ranked one of the 101 best and brightest companies to work for 2016
US Country Manager (sales) required to help expand the US footprint, hiring a team underneath.
A comprehensive suite of global trade connectivity services that helps traders meet regulatory and compliance requirements from Government agencies and trade associations around the world. SaaS, global trade platform that facilitates cross-border trade with Compliance Connectivity, eAdvisory and Data Analytics suite of services.
- Comprehensive suite of global trade connectivity services for compliance
- Country Manager to launch a US Sales Team through growing the footprint