Sales - Direct Sales jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Direct Sales jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD55,000 - USD70,000
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
- Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2016
- Seeking top talent to join our Recruiting team!
The Territory Sales Manager Midwest will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for growing business with OEM and End User customers. This individual must have a track record with sales growth and business development providing technical solutions to customers.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Global $3 Billion Manufacturer
- Home Office, Fully Paid Car, Credit Car, and Great Leadership Team
The National Key Account Manager will report to the Vice President of Business Development and be responsible for growing business with the OEM customer base. This individual must have a track record with sales growth and business development providing technical solutions to customers within HVAC and familiar with heat exchangers and applications. This person will manage the current customer base driving growth, while also driving new business development and new applications.
DetroitPermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Leading Global HVAC OEM Supplier
- Cutting edge technology owning over 50% of the market share
The Sales Engineer will be charged with executing strategic sales initiatives, managing a current accounts and also seeking out new business opportunities within OEM and Tier 1 and 2 customers. This person will work from a home office in the Detroit, MI area and travel locally to manage relationships and visit customers to uncover manufacturing needs. We are looking for a driven and hungry sales professional who is wants to grow their professional career.
- Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Seeking Automotive Candidates with Proven Track Records
District Managers will be responsible for generating profitable sales from the district to achieve district sales goals by recruiting, training, and motivating contractors to sell the products. This role will involve traveling to establish a book of business with builders. While building a book of business, District Managers will be responsible for maintaining current relationships with existing builders and continually strive for the growth of the builder base and district sales.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Unlimited Income Opportunity
- 80+ years company with unlimited growth and opportunity
The Market Manager - Automotive and Transportation will work from a home office based in the Midwest region, and report to the Sales Director of the Thermoplastics division (TPE). This candidate can reside in Illinois, Milwaukee, Indiana, Michigan and surrounding areas. The Market Manager will be in charge of working with OEMs Tiers, and molders for automotive applications. Products and applications are interior, external chassis, under hood, etc.
- Rapidly growing, privately owned leader in plastics indsutry
- Established and stable company with more than 90 years in operation
The individual will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team, the candidate will also be responsible for educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of the Technology Platform tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- First Adtech company to provide cloud platform for $40 billion industry!!
- Not a pure hunting role, more focused on relationship building within clients
Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining current business and developing Southern IL and Indiana territories. Looking for somebody to take the reins and run with the position, helping the company move toward becoming the premier provider of trailer rental and leasing services in the nation.
- Work with one of the leading competitors in trailer rental and leasing services
- High potential for growth within company
This booking agent will be helping a professional in the Celebrity Branding space set up talks, speeches and seminars with organizations all over the world.
- Celebrity Booking Agent
- Remote role
Entry Level Graduate Business Development Trainee
- Benefit from industry leading training and development, continuous development on your technical sales skills and your soft skills
- Benefit from quarterly vacation trips to exotic locations
- Benefit from competitive quarterly bonuses
- Benefit from weekly paid out financial incentives
- Entry Level Graduate Business Development Trainee
- College degree from an accredited university a must