Sales - Field Sales jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Field Sales jobs
- Featured JobManhattanPermanent
Individual would be responsible for selling a full line of office furnishings, services and accessories. This position requires pipeline building and sales achievement in a business environment that rewards results. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to identify prospective clients, develop and execute territory plans and sales strategies that lead to targeting and closing new accounts.
- Remote opportunity for a growing corporate furniture company
- Manage and grow relationships with commercial architects and brokers
This position will report directly to the Country Manager and work in tandum to grow the business landscape throughout North America.
- Establish a robust link between corporate and dealers in North America
- Help build a globally growing brand
Our client is a large non-profit located in Brooklyn seeking a development associate to join their fundraising team
BostonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Immediate Start
- Development Associate
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage and grow a brand new territory? Do you want an opportunity to grow your career? This opportunity is for you. As a Territory Sales Manager you will prospect, qualify, sell and close new business to new commercial customers within a defined territory. You will establish and build long term relationships with all customers.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Opportunity to join a growing global software company
- Build and grow a brand new territory
The Territory Sales Director is responsible for achievement of maximum sales profitability and growth in assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services. This position is responsible for the lead generation and identification of new clients with minimal support from other parts of the organization.
San DiegoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD95,000
- Global provider in logistic and supply chain solutions
- Experience selling to Supply Chain professionals is requiered
Prospect, qualify, sell and close new business to net new commercial customers within a geographically defined territory. Establish and build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with current and prospective customers.
San FranciscoPermanentUSD45,000 - USD55,000
- Reputable company with amazing training program
- Fast track career path laid out from day one
An exciting online restaurant booking platform are looking to hire a San Francisco based Field Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for meeting with existing customers to inform them of 3 new products that would substantially increase their table bookings and thus their revenue.
Based in SF, you will spend time both in the Downtown SF office as well as on the road meeting Bay Area restaurants.
CaliforniaPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- SaaS Food Reservation company with high growth potential
- Field Sales Representative required to manage, upsell and cross sell to Bay Area
The Outside Sales Representative - Southern CA will be responsible for winning new business within Southern California, to help expand the our client's customer base. Therefore, this individual must have a hunter-mentality and be comfortable cold-calling, winning new businesses, and managing accounts moving forward. The Outside Sales Representative will work in collaboration with the Inside Sales team based in MA, and report to the VP of New Markets.
BostonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- Work-from-home opportunity travelling throughout Southwest
- Leading commodity distributor experiencing consistent growth and profit
The Sales Engineer will work with the Business Development Manager to help manage and grow accounts, specifically within the government, aerospace, and defense markets. As opposed to direct product sales, this Sales Engineer will be selling the manufacturing services of the various divisions of our client, to create a customized solution for each customer. This individual will be the liaison between the engineering team and the customer to ensure that all solutions come to fruition.
CantonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Opportunity to travel nationally to win new business and manage existing account
- Seeking Mechanical Engineering backgrounds and/or machine shop experience
The HVAC Sales Engineer role offers both work-life balance and great independence on the job. This person will be given all the tools necessary to succeed and then given the autonomy to implement training materials as they see fit. The role will be a consultative sales role, working with designers to utilize the manufacturers' products in their designs. Given this, the position requires a strong technical background, preferably in mechanical engineering.
- High autonomy role, seeking road warriors within HVAC industry
- Opportunity to develop own book of business double base in comission