Sales - Field Sales jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Field Sales jobs
- Featured JobManhattanPermanent
Individual would be responsible for selling a full line of office furnishings, services and accessories. This position requires pipeline building and sales achievement in a business environment that rewards results. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to identify prospective clients, develop and execute territory plans and sales strategies that lead to targeting and closing new accounts.
SomervillePermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Remote opportunity for a growing corporate furniture company
- Manage and grow relationships with commercial architects and brokers
As a Sales Engineer you will work with the commercial team and the deployment team to ensure client satisfaction and make sure the deals are signed.
MilwaukeePermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Join a growing cybersecurity company
- You wil work both with the sales team and the deployment engineers
The Key Account Manager will work from a home office and must be located near a major airport. This person can be based anywhere in the Midwest including Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, or Missouri. The Key Account Manager will travel about 50% of the time, half driving, and half flying within the region.
DetroitPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- High Career Growth Potential
- Home Office
Join a growing team that is continuing to take up a bigger stake in the market! The Application Engineer - Robotics will conduct pre-sales feasibility studies, customer presentations, and on-site trials, as well as post-sales installation support and training.
LouisvillePermanentUSD120,000 - USD150,000
- Global leader in the exciting and growing field of machine vision
- Opportunity for career advancement in this customer facing role
The Territory Sales Engineer will work out of a home office based in the Louisville/Lexington area and travel 25-50% in the local territory. The Territory Sales Engineer will focus on new business development opportunities with non-existing customers and further develop revenue with the existing customer base.
DetroitPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Global Manufacturer of Automation Solutions
- On Target 1st year earnings $120,000 - $150,000
The Account Sales Engineer will be responsible for the field sales of the company's Vision Solutions.
BostonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD300,000
- Growing leader in the field of machine vision
- Join a growing team with excellent career advancement opportunities
The Regional Sales manager role requires: a proven track record of overachieving quota; a existing rolodex of multiple levels of contacts in large accounts; the ability to close complex software solutions. Additionally, this role will require someone who is comfortable working in a small, expanding company, and must possess a desire to be entrepreneurial and adaptable to a changing, growing environment.
- Join an establish company with a renewed brand
- Build relationships with Strategic Accounts
The Technical Sales Engineer position will be responsible for chemical sales into the pulp/paper industry throughout the Northeast. This individual should be an autonomous worker, strong sales professional, and technically inclined.
- Opportunity to work independently and grow your own business
- Seeking individuals with pulp/paper industry experience
Seeking a field sales professional to help lead a team throughout the sales process and meet revenue, profitability and market share objectives.
- Leading manufacturer of specialty wire & cable
- Great opportunity for career growth!
Senior Sales Manager for a Luxury Home builder who will work on site at a new high end community that our client is building. This position will work with current and prospective clients, helping them through the sales process as well as customization of the homes.
- Sales Manager - Luxury Homes
- Construction and Real Estate Sales