Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
65 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
- Featured JobHoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
The North America Sales Manager role will be responsible for driving sales directly and through a small team of sales representatives to establish a robust link between corporate and dealers in the NAM (USA + Canada) market. This implies close partnering with existing US dealers, and developing relationship with new ones to improve market coverage.
Featured JobNew JerseyPermanent
- Establish a robust link between corporate and dealers in North America
- Report solid line to the CEO and interaction with all functions across the Group
The Regional Sales Manager will manage the Northeast Region for an established and growing software company.
This will be a virtual position in an established territory open due to internal promotions.
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
An International manufacturing company headquartered in Italy is looking for a Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations for North America, including people and ventures. You will be the highest ranking manager in the Pennsylvania office, responsible for the overall success of the business and will report to the president of the company (CEO of the group).
Featured JobNorth AmericaPermanentUSD200,000
- Managing Director for growing manufacturing company
- Managing Director with commercial industry experience
A strongly established market leader with a profitable global business (head office in the UK), the role is to directly manage the entire North American business, technical sales team and distributor network
- A strongly established market leader with a profitable global business (head office in the UK)
- The role is to directly manage the entire North American business
- Technical sales team and distributor network
The US Sales Manager is responsible for managing US operations and sales plan in order to achieve sales growth and margin targets while building strength of the brand in the marketplace. You'll play a key role in ensuring consistent, profitable growth in all sales channels, ensuring our customers are maximizing sell-in and sell-through opportunities. You will also service the sales team, helping support their sales goals within our core North American sales distribution channels.
- MUST HAVE experience managing and leading a team and office/operations
- Sales experience with Stationary, Toys, & Party Supplies
Recruitment Consultants will be responsible for full cycle and full desk recruitment with candidate development of passive and non-passive candidates and business development with clients. Using an established database, networking, and a variety of other techniques, the recruiter will establish a pipeline of current and future business within their market and industry.
- Industry leading base salary plus bonuses and benefits
- Career Progression and Talent Development
The Sales Manager will be responsible for channel and business partnerships and developments. This candidate needs to have industry experience selling to the events and exhibitions market.
DetroitPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Specialist
The Sales Manager - Production Testing will be charged with leading sales efforts of production testing solutions to automotive OEMs or automotive suppliers. They are responsible for all of North America with a main focus in the Detroit Automotive Market. Ideal candidates will have a background in test production within the automotive space. Experience with drivetrain components is ideal.
- $1.2 billion, highly established global manufacturer
- Seeking strong candidate to manage North American sales efforts
As a member of the company Senior Sales team, this position will develop, grow and nurture profitable business relationships with dealers, builders, architects and designers within the given territory.
DanburyPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Opportunity to help grow international fireplace manufacturer on east coast
- Looking for someone with contacts with architects, designers, and distributors
This is a new role at an exiting, growing, and entrepreneurial company. The role is a newly created role in the sales function. It will directly manage all eCommerce sales accounts/relationships. Mainly Amazon.com among other LARGE names.
- Rapidly growing Consumer Goods Manufactuer
- Newly created role to develop and lead a team!