Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
- HoustonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
Our client is an emerging Healthy Beverage Brand, that now has 17 different varieties and is distributed throughout all of the U.S. They have experienced incredible growth and are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join their team in Houston, Texas.
- Be apart of an emerging Healthy Beverage Brand - join the sales team!
- Compensation + Bonus along with beneifits, 401K & growth opportunities
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
ChicagoPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- One of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies
- Excellent Opportunity for professional and personal growth
This National Sales Manager will operate from his/her home base and will be required to travel approximately 50% of the time. This position reports directly to the International Business Director. This National Sales Manager will be responsible for building their brand through private label sales with national retailers, grocery chains, and retail brokers.
- World leading manufacturer of specialty chocolate
- High Income Potential
A great opportunity to be a part of a company that offers web solutions that are available both as SaaS or perpetual software licenses. Join an inspiring, fast-paced, and flexible environment with a work hard/play hard environment.
DetroitPermanentUSD130,000 - USD171,000
- Join a quickly expanding team with excellent growth potential
- Help grow the customer base while managing a team of BD executives
Our client, a global leader in Automotive powertrain and suspensions sysems is seeking a skilled and qualified leader to join their developing sales department.
The Director of Sales will lead a team of 10 regional managers in executing sales strategy to increase revenue with current OEM customers, developing new commercial programs and opportunities for existing and new product lines, and developing strong regional sales teams.
- Leader in Global Automotive Chassis & Susensions
- A chance to lead a growing and dynamic team
The VP of sales will join a growing sales division within Powetrain and will be responsible for achieving the company's strategic and financial objectives in the Business to Business vertical. The VP role will be actively engaged in strategic and operational planning activities for the market. The position reports to the Senior Vice President.
CambridgePermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Global Automotive company that specializes in Powertrain
- Seeking a VP of Sales for the growth of their team
The Director of Corporate Sales is a player-coach and contribute to sales targets while building and managing regional sales team. You will start as an individual contributor and set the strategy and foundation to build a team around you. You will sell a cutting edge technology that helps researchers and institutions with data management.
- Experience selling to Pharma and Biotech clients required
- Build a brand new vertical for this startup company in the R&D space
We are hiring urgently for a wholly owned subsidiary in the US. This position is a newly created position responsible for sales of the entire East Coast with concentration in NYC, Boston and Philadelphia.
You can be based in either of those cities.
- National Sales manager with HVAC industry experience
- North America Sales manager for heating controls company
The Sales Manager will lead a team of six to eight sales representatives who are responsible for expanding their member network.
- Join a large software company growing 100% YoY
- Collaborative environment that is communally competitive
An exciting and dynamic role, the Director of Sales will be given the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity and help lead rapid growth for our innovative housewares brands.
- Opportunity to join a fast growing CPG company
- First person in Director position to drive sales in US and manage the team