Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
55 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
- BostonPermanentUSD130,000 - USD220,000
My client is a review and customer analytic solution provider. They have built a unique software solutions that leverage the power of customer reviews to generate business insights, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer analysis
- Experience managing sales teams as well as carrying a quota necessary
- Opportunity to be managing the US market for a growing digital company
The Sales Manager will Identify, penetrate and close new customer sales opportunities while managing and growing existing business through growth initiatives. Possess a high level of technical understanding and working knowledge necessary to communicate and sell into Automotive, Industrial, Oil & Gas and Transportation industries.
- Tremendous growth opportunities while working alongside global business managers
- Great beneifits alongside compeitive salary + bonus structure
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
- One of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies
- Excellent Opportunity for professional and personal growth
The Head of Industrial Sales will be responsible for leading a national sales force, each responsible for a specific region of the country. This individual should have experience with traditional CRM systems, remote management, and industrial product lines. Seeking highly motivated sales leaders, looking to offer professional development to their team!
WalthamPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Opportunity to lead/grow a national salesforce and travel extensively
- Seeking energetic sales leaders with an industrial manufacturing background
The Product Manager is responsible for the discovery of market needs and opportunities and the creation of market-leading solutions, to continue the company's leadership in consumer electronics. . The candidate will lead the Product Management team in providing specifications to the engineering team for the assigned product lines.
ChicagoPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- Market leading manufacturer with operations globally
- Global scope with growing business
Develop a regional sales organization consisting of direct and indirect sales relationships with high quality partners that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Establish Regional Sales strategies and targets that meet company objectives.
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
Territory Sales Representative will work hand in hand with management to lead and support sales team across region while also targeting and increasing sales across all product lines.
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Growing company with unlimited opportunities
Leading cutom made premium packaging company is looking for a US Sales Director to lead the business in North America.
BostonPermanentUSD45,000 - USD100,000
- Leading international company in custom made packaging
- Growing the US market
The Sales Executive will be responsible for proactively soliciting and handling large group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential for each participating property. Works to develop, build and maintain long-term, value-based group customer relationships in order to achieve personal and team related revenue goals for all assigned properties.
InternationalPermanentUSD150,000 - USD300,000
- Join a global company with great career progession
- You need to have the ability to build report with senior executives
You report to the VP Sales and you will be responsible for managing the sales teams, support and technical staff in the Boston office. You will be responsible for the strategy.
- Opportunity to join an established company that is growing their Boston office
- Sell a leading BI product